Irbis TW90 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 | 2GB RAM

Rep: (1)
irbis TW90: discussions and drivers ... - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU
IntelВ® Atom в„ў x5-Z8350 (Cherry Trail, 1.44 GHz, 64-bit)
Quad Core / Quad Thread
Turbo Boost Technology Support (Increase CPU Frequency to 1.92 GHz)

2 GB RAM
RAM Type LP-DDR3

The amount of permanent memory: 32 GB
microSD (up to 64 GB)

Screen:
Display diagonal 10.1 ''
Display Resolution 1920 x 1200
IPS matrix type
Intel HD Graphics

Front camera 0.3 MPix
2MP main camera

Connectors:
USB 3.0
microUSB 2.0
mini HDMI
dock connector
power connector
microSD and sim

Communications:
3G network support
Wi-Fi Support (b / g / n)
Bluetooth support: version 4.0

Sound:
Built-in 2 speakers and microphone

Nutrition:
Li-Ion battery 6600 mAh 3.7V
network adapter 2A 5V

Software
Windows 10

Colors: black / gray

Contents of delivery:
tablet, keyboard (case-dock),
power adapter, USB-microUSB cable, documentation, box
Dimensions: 260 x 173 x 11 mm
Weight 0.6 kg
Package Weight 1.6 kg

rewritten from different sources (there are discrepancies)
additional information
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.09.18, 12:21

* umov,
and I of mirroring on the y-axis in the activated window

Posted 04/24/2018, 4:37:

Way to share the experience in the BIOS installed successfully more aggressive turbobust processor, and has activated boost graphics, as well as set the frequency of RAM 1600
personally I have everything worked, although there iformatsii from users of such models of tablets okirpichivanii

Post has been editedDemidChirov - 24.04.18, 04:38

Rep: (105)
* DemidChirov Before climbing into the BIOS atomovskoy wheelbarrow, you need to at least have an idea about the purpose of each item.

Rep: (12)
DemidChirov @ 24.04.18, 05:33*
Way to share the experience in the BIOS installed successfully more aggressive turbobust processor, and has activated boost graphics, as well as set the frequency of RAM 1600

Increase in tangible? The tests were performed before and after?

* spark1991z,
It is extremely easy using by Google
By the same most of the items are identical to conventional motherboards
of unusual items there is a secure data storage, and a host of energy-saving and Teplokontrol

* dubraver,
tests are not conducted, but the work has become more bright
but not more than 10 percent

Rep: (12)
DemidChirov @ 24.04.18, 13:44*
tests are not conducted, but the work has become more bright
but not more than 10 percent

Or you can spend such a test. Set AIDA 64 and run tests there: cpu queen, tests for memory read / write speed and upload here. I find it interesting to compare with your tablet without overclocking memory and turbobusta.

Chota I'm confused, what is in this tablet IMEI, IMEI1, s / n, ID.
I am in the connection parameters IMEI, which is on the box IMEI1, although in a very different IMEI package written modem. (The question relates to the fact that the tablet visited in warranty)

I have a specific question interested, look, someone is not difficult. your IMEI on 3G module coincides with IMEI1 on the box or not?

Rep: (2)
Please tell me this tablet can be charged by mini usb? I understand that it has its own charger, but I'd like to be charged by its magnetic chargers

Posted on 01/05/2018, 00:24:

Just wondering whether it is possible to call from the tablet, send SMS as you can see, you can, but why call nizya

* ksen14ka , Charged from poverbanka. On the count of SMS is not aware of. Micro yuzb - this is probably a hybrid OTG

Post has been editedspark1991z - 01.05.18, 11:47

ksen14ka @ 01.05.18, 04:22*
Just wondering whether it is possible to call from the tablet, send SMS as you can see, you can, but why call nizya
because the GSM module is not connected, although it is there, and we need a special software, androids with the same (Fibocom H380-GL) cellular module call.
Also interesting, someone has already made such a revision.

Rep: (2)
So here's what I learned. charge of micro usb can be) is very good. What about calls all very strange. Today bought a perfect copy of the tablet, but the company's DNS (if you need to tell how exactly, but now I can not remember) all the characteristics of a hair in exactly the same and the cover and the view is the same. There you have it, the phone application! Well for this ...
So a program that reads, sends SMS called Mobile Broadband SMS Toolkit it can be found also on our website. Try if curious. What can domozgovat to even understand who called while until Simca in the plate

Post has been editedksen14ka - 01.05.18, 21:05

Rep: (0)
I bought a week ago, in a little over 10k
Well, compared to my first netbook with eight and the atom - the earth and sky
While a desktop certainly does not compare

Take, in general, then, only for study, namely OneNote
Similar tablets but vedroide been a very terrible sensor

Now I want to put in relief the top ten, what would the machine run more bright (I tried to stick to it Android, RemixOS, touch is not working, wifi)

[email protected] @ 02.05.18, 13:34*
He tried to stick Android, ...
at the expense of the android is just interested, GSM dialer work?

* umov, 7.1 on anything does not work, even rocker sound on and off button, but at 6.0 some things worked, but calls are not about to say

In the BIOS settings as hell, including those related to the devices and drivers, but ssykotno strongly climb back
So far, he said: when you turn off MS Custom Sdbus Driver system stalls on the logo by changing the OS IMAGE ID on Android - similar

A small amount of life hacking.
1. I hope you do not throw away the tape from the screen with a tablet sold. Then here's what you need it more. Earlier, I wrote that the red light is too bright.
At first I just sealed it with tape. Pretty vulgar. The insulating tape hell else knows some glue, and it is unknown
that will be with the screen, say, a year ... It seems to even notice the small diffusion. So, cut out a small piece of the film, from its very dark area.
Degreased screen with on-screen spray. Cover with indicator. You can with the camera can be individually if you plan to use the camera ... The red light will be comfortable, and the green barely noticeable. If green is needed is brighter, then the film has areas with different shading. Next to iron plastic card and causes an oleophobic coating. It looks as though it should be ...
2. The cover plate 6 comprises a neodymium magnet. Their intended purpose - a fairly rotten idea, in my opinion. Well, can still, anyone interested,
in an upright position on the base plate can hold magnets couple of flash drives some models ... But these magnets - a few grams of weight!
And about 1% of the weight of the tablet is not exactly Meryl ... Given the fact that I often use the tablet press, holding it with three fingers of his left hand ...
In short, drew magnets, and like reducing the weight considerably, it became easier to keep! .. Yes, remove accurate, may crack.

Rep: (13)
Guys, update the driver to the sound and now there is no sound at all, what were the driver did not know.
If anyone can write numbers on the driver in the Devices tab "Sound, video game and ..."

*Axdedem
ES8396AudCodec Device 13.39.48.824
Intel SST Audio Device 604.10135.2747.5232

Post has been editedspark1991z - 18.05.18, 20:04

Rep: (13)
spark1991z @ 06.05.18, 00:35*
ES8396AudCodec Device 13.39.48.824
Intel SST Audio Device 604.10135.2747.5232

Thank vostanovil, the sound did not work, just hissed, was decided by a hard reset.

there android firmware on this device?

liss59 @ 18.05.18, 02:25*
there android firmware on this device?
but what's the point? .. if GSM-dialer hardware is not connected. First, this problem must be solved. Even if something out of the android will work without a dialer it is of no value. If you want to experiment with a change of the axis, try the Linux, I also wonder what would happen.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 7:10