Irbis TW90 - Discussion | [tabletpc] Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 | 2GB RAM

Rep: (1)
irbis TW90: discussions and drivers ... - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
tabletpc | Windows | 10.1 "| Intel Atom x5-Z8350 | 2GB

Attached Image

Specifications
CPU
IntelВ® Atom в„ў x5-Z8350 (Cherry Trail, 1.44 GHz, 64-bit)
Quad Core / Quad Thread
Turbo Boost Technology Support (Increase CPU Frequency to 1.92 GHz)

2 GB RAM
RAM Type LP-DDR3

The amount of permanent memory: 32 GB
microSD (up to 64 GB)

Screen:
Display diagonal 10.1 ''
Display Resolution 1920 x 1200
IPS matrix type
Intel HD Graphics

Front camera 0.3 MPix
2MP main camera

Connectors:
USB 3.0
microUSB 2.0
mini HDMI
dock connector
power connector
microSD and sim

Communications:
3G network support
Wi-Fi Support (b / g / n)
Bluetooth support: version 4.0

Sound:
Built-in 2 speakers and microphone

Nutrition:
Li-Ion battery 6600 mAh 3.7V
network adapter 2A 5V

Software
Windows 10

Colors: black / gray

Contents of delivery:
tablet, keyboard (case-dock),
power adapter, USB-microUSB cable, documentation, box
Dimensions: 260 x 173 x 11 mm
Weight 0.6 kg
Package Weight 1.6 kg

rewritten from different sources (there are discrepancies)
additional information
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedferhad.necef - 14.09.18, 12:21

Rep: (6)
I've tried everything, nor any reaction, and no where can not go

Thanks for the tip with hdmi cable, and indeed, connected to the TV and the tablet is fully operational, apparently flew or The Matrix or the train of her.

Rep: (1)
Amvlasovi53 @ 12.01.19, 21:52*
apparently flew or The Matrix or the train of her
possibly, but not necessarily so. Try to go to the TV and set the BIOS to default settings. Since some programs may be picked directly from the Windows there ... you never know.

The only problem now is how to understand, because of what the problem is, can someone tell me how to ring in the damage matrix plume and very matrix

Rep: (0)
And someone tried to connect spets.oborudovanie? Type scanners SK, CCP ...
Carry on laptop customers do not always want to ... :)

Rep: (28)
Sound disappeared. Writes "The output device is not installed" and Intell ess driver installed. The BIOS did not climb. It began with the fact that the missing microphone. Zvukovuhi removed the driver and re-set to the driver pack from tw 90 irbis their ftp. And now, after a reshuffle of Windows is the same situation

Post has been editedintxxx - 02.02.19, 07:08

I put "native" Windu with FTP snow leopard (which during the installation of the BIOS re-sews) fine. I will try an easy assembly of the subject to put on top.

Rep: (10)
Yab generally recommended to forget about upgrading from drayverpak as a result can be obtained broken sound avtoporot and touchscreen. I have a way to update the latest build of Windows Photo touchpad is not working on this case. I tried by dekspov pop - a similar situation.

Rep: (10)
intxxx
Easy assembly based on Pro version, we have it is not activated, with cleaning my original Windows took something around 8 GB.

Rep: (26)
intxxx @ 02.02.19, 07:04*
Sound disappeared. Writes "The output device is not installed" and Intell ess driver installed. The BIOS did not climb. It began with the fact that the missing microphone. Zvukovuhi removed the driver and re-set to the driver pack from tw 90 irbis their ftp. And now, after a reshuffle of Windows is the same situation

It was the same trouble after installation 10s updates. In Device Manager, audio device installed, the drivers are installed, the devices are functioning properly. But there is no sound and the settings of the system sound devices available. Treated as follows: Device Manager Remove the sound device, but without removing the software and drivers. After: update the list of devices P & P and has a sound device and the Manager, and in the settings, restart, sound and microphone earned.

Post has been editedGremiha - 15.02.19, 08:23

* Gremiha,
OK. Thank. Handy.

Yesterday, the night closer, flew cumulative updates for 1803. As a result - not a working microphone. After completing manipulation performance sound devices outlined above it has been restored.

intxxx @ 15.03.19, 13:26*
IRBIS_TW90_Windows10.zip can not download. Ftp dead? or

I sit, leeching. www.irbis.su/download/product/51
Try through the site, products, laptops, and 2-in-1 - Irbis TW90 - Support - factory firmware for recovery

intxxx @ 16.03.19, 12:17*
Can the cloud (Google or Yandex) lay out?

I'll try.
intxxx @ 16.03.19, 12:17*
It does not swing away.

Strange. I have shakes that in Win 7 that Linux Mint 19.1. No difference. And here and there Opera.

Damn, would alter it to android. Someone tell me if there is such a possibility? I bought, and now Windows is not necessary.

* tim7887,
Oddly androjda under it I have not found. While support like there (in the BIOS mentioned) but it looks like it just did not complete. Beach China. ;) Well done.
I tried to put Phenix and Remix OS but there is that you can always use a lot to dopilivat.

Post has been editedintxxx - 08.04.19, 06:52

intxxx @ 8.04.19, 3:34*
Oddly androjda I did not find him at

Native firmware for it is still necessary or downloaded by yourself? If you need to put in the cloud, it has not previously been possible.

* Gremiha,
I found the light version for this device. A native downloaded already. But thank you. :)

Hello! So vylozhte reference on relief. Thank.

Rep: (11)
Guys, like Whatsapp use? Only the emulator or in conjunction with the phone?

intxxx @ 08.04.19, 18:18*
I found the light version for this device.

What does it mean lite? Lightweight Windows? What gives relief more RAM or simply more space ROM?

The cap on the ftp are native firmware?

I WT99.

Post has been editedambuddy - 02.05.19, 16:29

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/10/19, 1:35