> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

> Lg K10 - Modifications and decorations
Lllevejleev
Message#1
08.02.18, 20:08
Experienced
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 553
Check in: 25.12.16

LG K10 - Modifications and decorations
Description | Discussion � | Firmware � | Modifications and decorations �

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog
Possible mistakes
If you have made some kind of mod, such an error is possible: the phone started, but when you try to unlock, it reboots.
Solution: connect to the computer, go into the recovery, flash the aroma file manager (because the explorer in the recovery did not help me) and replace the files that changed to stock. Or if there is a backup to restore. (I did not do this, I can not guarantee the performance)
Topics
Embellishments
Icons

Modifications
    Bootanimation
    Instructions, useful links

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
    The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedLllevejleev - 10.11.18, 10:58
    Reason for editing: Added link
    Lllevejleev
    Message#2
    09.02.18, 08:48
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Lock screen mod

Attached Image

Author: My first mod helpedSERGik345
    DescriptionLock screen with bold watch, hidden operator name
    Add. screenshots
    Attached Image

Installation
    Copy the LGSystemUi.apk to the / system folder, then set the rights -rw-r - r-- (the letter d), then move it with the replacement / system / priv-app / LGSystemUI. If you immediately go to the / system / priv-app / LGSystemUI folder, then there will be an error: the graphical interface of the system is stopped.

Found here

Download Attached fileLGSystemUI.apk(27.66 MB)

Post has been editedCat43 - 11.02.18, 19:15
    Lllevejleev
    Message#3
    13.02.18, 17:54
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Hiding touch buttons (navbar)

1 way (root)
    Author: Author + instruction + screenshots
    Description:Hiding the touch buttons in the specified applications.
    Installation: Copy framework-res.apk to the / system folder, then set the rights -rw-r - r-- (the letter r), then move it with the replacement to / system / framework
    Download :Attached fileframework-res.apk(15.19 MB)

2 way (no root)
    1. InstallActivity launcher
    2. At the top left of the program, select All Actions.
    3. Find in the list
    Attached Image
    4. Find this item
    Attached Image

5. Open it, and select applications in which the touch buttons of the screen will disappear at startup.

Post has been editedCat43 - 04.08.18, 06:46
    LG_L7_P705
    Message#4
    25.02.18, 22:00
    Experienced
    [offline]

Messages 657
    Check in: 09.06.14

Standard butanimation

Description: Made it smoother, increased fps to 30. Please check the performance. Throw in / system / media with replacement. Be sure to backup. : yes:
    Link to download : Attached filebootanimation.zip(1.9 MB)

Post has been editedLG_L7_P705 - 25.02.18, 22:01

--------------------
    LG K10 LTE 430
    zarya.dima
    Message#5
    10.03.18, 17:32
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 157
    Check in: 21.12.13
    LG K10 LTE K430ds

Themes For LG's Native Keyboard

Screen
    Attached Image

Description: Themes for the Keyboard, perfectly integrate under our model. To install the theme you need to go to the settings>Language and keyboard>LG Keyboard>Keyboard theme.

Link to download : XDA theme set 1 (Android L - Android L Red - Android L WA - Android L V2 - Android L V3 - Android L Full)

Link to download : XDA theme set 2 (Blue Dream Theme - Android L White Full 2 ​​- Material dark - Material Dark 2)

Link to download : savagemessiahzine.comtheme set 3 (Fatal - Neon) (From g4s models to us too)

Link to download : savagemessiahzine.comtheme set 4 (from the topic Lg L90)

Post has been editedzarya.dima - 10.03.18, 20:27

--------------------
    Nokia 3310>Motorolla l6>Nokia 6300>Nokia 7230>Nokia X2-00>Lg optimus l9>Lg g3 s>Lg K10 LTE
    zarya.dima
    Message#6
    10.03.18, 17:52
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 157
    LG K10 LTE K430ds

Lg G5 Theme UX 5.0 Theme for LGHome

Screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

A source : Google Play Market
    Description: Theme for native launcher. Installed as an application. It is possible to hide the icon. changes in the settings of the main launcher Lg. Subject taken fromzStrikEz with G4 modificationsPerfect for ours.
    Link to download : Attached fileG5 + UX + 5.0.apk(15.17 MB)

======================

Also, Themes from the G4s branch are suitable for us:
    Link to download : Lg g5 theme
    Link to download : 3 topics

Post has been editedzarya.dima - 10.03.18, 18:13

--------------------
    Nokia 3310>Motorolla l6>Nokia 6300>Nokia 7230>Nokia X2-00>Lg optimus l9>Lg g3 s>Lg K10 LTE
    zarya.dima
    Message#7
    10.03.18, 20:43
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 157
    LG K10 LTE K430ds

LG_Home_Theme_Clickui and LG_Home_Theme_Velur (Themes for LG HOME)

Description: 2 Interesting topics from neighbors lg g2. Checked in fit perfectly! Required for installationROOTthe rights!!!
    Link to download : 2 Topics.

Post has been editedzarya.dima - 10.03.18, 20:56

--------------------
    zarya.dima
    Message#8
    12.03.18, 19:59
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 157
    LG K10 LTE K430ds

And so, in general, my native dialers, dialing, call window, messages, contacts, and the launcher bothered me. I decided to change all this to other applications, but at the same time not to lose the functionality of native chips, such as 2nd unlock (Knock code), a small dialog box during a call in applications, as well as notifications. I decided to collect the whole team on Google applications!

Launcher: Google Pixel Launcher

Started with a launcher but that's the trouble, our phonedoes not support Googlenew, relatively start Google launcherGoogle Pixel Launcher (link to google play). Google refused to set the start as it is already outdated and is not interesting to me personally. Rearranging a bunch of versions withtopics onsavagemessiahzine.com (savagemessiahzine.comGoogle Pixel Launcher), I came to the conclusion that all of them either do not start at all, and which are started and at least somehow optimized for android 6.xx are very severely curtailed in the settings and in the functional, namely, either the weather does not work, or there is no hiding unnecessary icons, no support Icon set changes, etc. And yet a stable version with all the working functionality picked up. Exit foundHERE (Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.3), I downloaded version 3.3 since it was the freshest at the time of writing this article and went very well with our device.
    Main screen
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Application menu, hiding applications, displaying notifications (seen above the youtube icon),
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Download Rootless Pixel Launcher 3.3:Attached fileLauncher3-aosp-optimized.apk(1.67 MB)

Set as normal Apk, and set as default. By clicking on the screen a long go there in the settings of the main screen>notification icons>and give access to our launcher! Just follow the install:Wallpaper (Google LLC) c google play.These wallpapers will open in the launcher settings.

Also, these wallpapers and launcher can be screwed very coolLive wallpaper!Pixel Wallpapers 2017 (about 10 working live wallpapers) Mounted as usual Apk.
    New Icons
    Attached Image

Next set withGoogle playPixel Icon Pack 2- Free Theme UI. This is a package of icons that we apply to replace the standard ones. After installing a long tap, go to the settings of the main screen>icon pack, and choose Pixel Icon Pack. All icons will be replaced with stylish round ones. In this version of the launcher, you can install packs of icons that are not implemented in many others. as finding New Post will update.

Problems and solutions: Maybe someone will not display the weather on the main screen, I have this problem arose because I had the Google application turned off, but after switching on nothing has changed. ALWAYS update Google Search to the latest version, the same solution to the problem is solved by including news feeds and location geolocation in Google settings. Described in detail HERE . Personally, I did not have to do this, the weather works great!

P / S: This launcher is discussed in detail in topic onsavagemessiahzine.com perhaps some answers you will find there. Why and for whom is this post written? I explain! Since the general topic is discussed for all models, here I tried to describe the version of the Launcher that best fits our LG K10 and at the same time with full functionality, not much departing from the original, as it is not supported by our model in the GUGL playlist.
    ===============

At the moment we have a working function Knock code, a beautiful appearance of icons, beautiful wallpaper sets, weather. all through standard Google applications. As I wrote above, we need to change the native sms application, there were no problems with this, since I adhered to Google applications so that it all looked in the same style.
    Android Messages

Attached Image

Used the applicationAndroid Messageswith playmarket from Google LLC. It was established without dancing with a tambourine and is great for us, it remains only to go into the phone settings>applications>tap on the top right of 3 points>tune>Default>sms application>and choose the default new application. In general, a simple and convenient application, for each contact changes the background of the chat and the window.
    ===============

Google Phone / Phone

Further, in the selection of dialers, dialing, call window and contacts, I also ran to the play market after the application from Google(GOOGLE PLAY) Google Phone / Phonebut was not surprised as this application is not available for our phone, but there is a solution for thissavagemessiahzine.com(General theme of google phone). It remains only to find a version that is perfect for us on the phone as in the case of the Launcher.
    Dialing, Journal, Contacts
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Incoming Call, Talk
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

In my case, I considered it the most interesting and efficient. This Version by Crickonsavagemessiahzine.com
    After installation, we immediately configure it by default, and enable all permissions for the application, this is still done through Settings>Applications>Tap on the top right of 3 points>tune>Default>Phone and choose a new dialer!
    Floating window with contact during a call
    Attached Image

Also, during the conversation it would be possible to turn off the dialer and enter applications, etc., you need to set the settings as follows:
    Settings>Applications>Tap on the top right of 3 points>tune>Drag over other apps>Find our phone>Enable display on top of other applications. If this is not done, the application will not display a window as in the screenshot above.

Contacts

Also in addition to the caller, I installed the application from Googlein the play market,Contacts
    It can also be replaced in the default application settings and set the main one. I put it by the fact that together with the call they refer to each other and the standard contacts will never open again.
    Gboard

Well, in addition to everything, you can putGboard - Google Keyboard , or certain modified versions to your taste savagemessiahzine.comGboard . Personally, I put the version with Google and I customized it. there is already an individual. Inside the settings and themes and various graphical settings looks very attractive.
    In general, such a small post turned out, in the final version, after all the above and the installed phone looks completely different and not familiar), but you get used to everything, for me personally there was no inconvenience in using!

Post has been editedzarya.dima - 12.03.18, 21:41

--------------------
    Lllevejleev
    Message#9
    14.03.18, 06:19
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Addition on the keyboard to the post fromzarya.dima.
    I use Google keyboard already on the third device, the difference from the stock one, you can put your own image of the keyboard background, remove the borders of the buttons, the layout of the English PC, there is the usual one. I downloaded this lightweight keyboard mod for a long time, I don’t know the author, so I’ll upload .apk here.
    Screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Download:Attached fileGoogle Keyboard_5.1.23.127065177.apk(15.24 MB)

Post has been editedCat43 - 14.03.18, 06:30
    Reason for editing: screen
    Elitexenomorph
    Message#10
    08.04.18, 12:56
    I am the center of my reality
    [offline]

Messages 3533
    Check in: 08.08.12
    Google nexus 5

And now it would remain to make a home button - like old xperia, in the form of a house, and not a circle.
    Attached Image

Ps (almost all the slag from LG removed)

--------------------
    Devices:
    Google Nexus 5 (7.1.2 Lineage OS), SHIELD Tablet (6.0.1 Stock 4.3 B01 not working), SHIELD Tablet (6.0.1 Stock 4.3 Y01), SHIELD Controller 2017 (v.1.04)
    Lllevejleev
    Message#11
    08.04.18, 13:04
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

* banticoot,
    [Attachment = "12593405: ​​Screenshot_2018-04-08-16-02-06.png"]
    Attached Image

There is a xposed module in xstana.

Post has been editedCat43 - 08.04.18, 13:06
    Lllevejleev
    Message#12
    01.05.18, 16:52
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Applications from CyanogenMod 12.1

Prehistory
    I have long wanted to find a player similar to Eleven from CyanogenMod. The main feature of which is not in other players, access from the player to the equalizer, if it is not there and the viper is installed, then Viper fx is launched, in general, I got several applications from cm12 for a normal installation: Eleven, audio fx, cLock (custom clock widget), trebuchet (launcher)

Eleven audio fx
    Screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Download
    Attached fileEleven.apk(3.81 MB)
    Attached fileAudioFX.apk(302.48 KB)

Equalizer for familiarization, there were several flights, it may be in conflict with the wiper, and it works, the sound is like, I got used to the sound of this equalizer on other devices.

Trebuchet, cLock, wallpaper
    Screenshot
    Attached Image
    Download
    Attached fileTrebuchet.apk(2.5 MB)
    Attached filecClock.apk(3.07 MB)
    Wallpaper
    Preview
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached fileWallpaper.zip(4.07 MB)

Post has been editedCat43 - 01.05.18, 16:56
    Lllevejleev
    Message#13
    04.05.18, 18:05
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Google Pixel Player

Lightweight player similar to the stock, with a lot of settings, some are not even in popular players.
    Screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Download
    Attached fileMusic.apk(2.9 MB)
    Attached fileMusicDarkTheme.apk(73.44 KB)
    dark theme
    Attached fileMusicCoverdownloader.apk(40.34 KB)
    cover uploader

Post has been editedCat43 - 04.05.18, 18:18
    Lllevejleev
    Message#14
    09.09.18, 17:29
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Shutter notifications from Android P (no root)

Attached Image

Description: Shutter notifications from Android P. Fully customizable (color, position of the brightness slider, etc.), works on the lock screen (can be disabled in the program settings)
    If you use a nova launcher, so that the system curtain does not open, you need to gesture down, install the Power Shade shortcut. For the operation of some buttons in the curtain, you still need a root.
    Add. screenshots
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

Installation: Install apk, configure
    Download: ProgramPower Shade (theme onsavagemessiahzine.com)I recommend Pro Rus mod.

UPD
    Analogue of the program of the same developer:Material Notifications Shade

Post has been editedLllevejleev - 20.09.18, 19:23
    Reason for editing: UPD
    Ivan3232
    Message#15
    03.10.18, 18:51
    User
    [offline]

Messages 81
    Check in: 06.03.15
    Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

zarya.dima @ 03/10/2018, 21:43*
    LG_Home_Theme_Clickui and LG_Home_Theme_Velur (Themes for LG HOME)

Description: 2 Interesting topics from neighbors lg g2. Checked in fit perfectly! Required for installationROOTthe rights!!!
    Link to download : 2 Topics.

How to install?
    Ivan3232
    Message#16
    10.10.18, 12:39
    User
    [offline]

Messages 81
    Check in: 06.03.15
    Alcatel M'POP OT-5020D

Yeah, dead theme
    Lllevejleev
    Message#17
    10.10.18, 12:50
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Ivan3232 @ 3.10.18, 21:51*
    How to install?
    So there in the description it seems to be clearly written, for this, the root is needed, in order to upload the downloaded apk to the system folder and throw it up (it is probably in the archive)

Post has been editedLllevejleev - 10.10.18, 12:51
    belixil36
    Message#18
    04.11.18, 08:03
    Local
    [offline]

Messages 207
    Check in: 30.05.14
    LG K10 LTE K430ds

Ivan3232 @ 10.10.2018, 13:39*
    Yeah, dead theme

Let the theme be dead and not be updated, but here there is all the most necessary and interesting things to decorate our beloved LG K10 LTE K430DS smartphone, and in such a case this theme will never die!
    Lllevejleev
    Message#19
    10.11.18, 10:55
    Experienced
    [online]

Messages 553

Font replacement
    Root required
    LG

mobile version    Now: 05/18/19, 15:58