Triol It's me - Windows face authorization | Discussion and feedback on the application

Rep: (0)
Triol It's me - Windows authorization by face

Description :
  • authorization in windows through a webcam
  • virtual camera
  • account lockout upon detection of an unregistered person
operating system : 7 8-8.1 10
Homepage : http://itsme.triolcorp.com/
Opportunities
  • 1. Login / Logout of the user to the Windows account through face recognition
  • 2. Tracking the mouse (if the PC is unlocked and there is mouse movement - the account is not blocked)
  • 3. With a fixed mouse and an unregistered person - account lockout
  • 4. Autostart application at boot Windows
  • 5. Virtual camera (Triol Camera) for simultaneous work of several applications with one physical camera
  • 6. Login window (login / registration / password reminder)
Additional screenshots
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Topic created to discuss new software - Triol It's me

Key features of the software:
- Login / Logout of the user to the Windows account through face recognition
- Virtual camera (Triol Camera) for simultaneous work of several applications with one physical camera
- Fast authorization in your Windows account (1-2 seconds).

The current version of the software can be obtained on the official website:http://itsme.triolcorp.com/

It should also be added that authorization is not only by face, but also by photo.

* krolik 1,
Thank you for your comment.
Now we are working to exclude the possibility of authorization using photographs.

An interesting application. For testing, I specifically invited her to his twin sister. Ten shots were done with the camera from me, and at the start of the computer, I planted a sister. My face with moles, and her sister's face (not moles, but with a scar), the application has taken for one and the same person. But when I sat down at the computer, but with glasses, - it did not recognize me, I had to take pictures with the camera in the glasses (for recognition). According to the photograph is the person learns. After rebooting the computer with Windows 7 it does not run, it had to be started manually, although in the normal turning on the power. On 32-bit Widows 7 markedly inhibits the computer after you install the application. Installed on 64-bit system - works without a glitch, but when you try to open certain folders (especially the system), the application is disabled and requires a password for the account, and also failure in the application when you reboot. No logs, so independently determine the cause of failure is difficult. And, frankly, I would not install it on your computer with such rights, despite the fact that it is not known where and who stored user data.

* violleo
Good day!
Thank you for such a voluminous review.
Your comments are recorded and taken to work.
If there are still comments, we will be glad to receive them from you.
Thank you for helping to develop the It’s me app.

Rep: (306)
I tried on two computers - error connecting to the server. Chek the connection!

* Prislav, This version of the application is no longer supported.
We have released a new version with enhanced security and faster recognition.
You can download the current version of the application from the sitehttps://teasier.triolcorp.com/
Install it, you will definitely like it. You get used to the program very quickly.

* ZergXx,
Works. But I would like to add an account choice and add photos accordingly. With the ability to add multiple people to the same account.
Well, from the category of fantastic Wishlist - face download the desired account.
PS: Well, it would be nice to turn off the LED.

* Prislav, Thank you for your feedback.
Your comments are recorded and accepted.
If there are still comments, we will be glad to receive them from you.
Thank you for helping to develop the Teasier app.

* ZergXx,
From what did not like:
- the application eats up 6-7% of the processor performance (+10 degrees to the temperature);
- does not work at reboot, as you must re-enter your account
- the camera LED is constantly on;
- does not always recognize me, after the cross appears, you must enter the password, as with normal unlocking

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/11/19, 12:51