Teclast tbook f6 pro - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 13.3 "| Intel m3-7y30 2.6 | 8GB RAM

Rep: (11)
Teclast tbook f6 pro - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 13.3 "| Intel m3-7y30 2.6 | 8GB

Attached Image
Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Specifications
Teclast F6 Pro Notebook
Notebook which supports fingerprint recognition. Equipped with a 13.3 inch FHD IPS display. Powered by Intel Core processor, featuring Intel HD Graphics 615, ensures high performance.

Main Features:
в—Џ Microsoft Windows 10 OS
Offers more
в—Џ Intel Core m3-7Y30 Dual Core 1.0GHz, up to 2.6GHz
Ultra-low-voltage platform for maximum power-to-go
в—Џ Intel HD Graphics 615
On-processor graphics and video gaming. Optimized to use less power
в—Џ 8GB DDR3 RAM for Advanced Multitasking
High-bandwidth ram to smoothly run your games
в—Џ 13.3 inch IPS Screen with 1920 x 1080 Resolution
IPS FHD (1920 x 1080) display, brings you a visual and colorful visual enjoyment
в—Џ 128GB SSD Storage Capacity
Provides room to pictures, videos, music and more
в—Џ Camera for Photos and Face-to-Face Chat
2.0MP camera camera
в—Џ Bluetooth 4.2 Interface Syncs with Compatible Devices
Bluetooth wireless enabled wireless phone
additional information
The first impression is great.
Looks solid.
Of the minuses glossy screen, a lot of highlights
Aluminum body dirty forks prints
Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedstp101 - 12.12.18, 19:29
Reason for editing: Drivers and their installation

Rep: (34)
Damn, I also created a theme, but you beat meTeclast F6 Pro
Let moder rub it, but I can not.

Repost message here:

Just came today. Ordered on girbest for 27k.
Everything is good, only the Chinese put one laptop in the box. No cable, no charge ... Does someone mb know how to charge it?
Or if you buy a usb type-c charger, which one is better to take? How many watts? I found this temko in the open spaceshttps: //techtablets.co…-c-charger-for-f6-pro/but there guys are not rummaging either.

Photo of the charger

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
From type-c charging? And where is his power button?

Post has been editedTemtyomich - 07.02.18, 17:26

Power button on the right side of the USB interface

Type C stated that it is charging, while there is no possibility to check. As the cord comes, I'll check it off

Power button on the right side of the USB interface

Type C stated that it is charging, while there is no possibility to check. As the cord comes, I'll check it off

Please specify, if so, then I regret that I have not ordered for 27,000. I bought a monitor for 24-inch work and solved the diagonal issue: lol:

TemTyomich @ 07.02.18, 19:32*
Please specify, if so, then I regret that I have not ordered for 27,000

American reviews have been on YouTube for a long time, everything is confirmed by charging through the type C (it charges even faster), there is even a charging indicator next to the port.

Well, I started to charge it from scratch, while not turning off the screen, played on the asphalt, looked YouTube and other surfing.
67% in 1 hour 10 minutes. In a quiet state, I think it will charge in less than 2 hours. Charging from xiaomi 13.3.
Attached Image

Post has been editedSm1GhT - 07.02.18, 23:35

Then I wait for the next sale and order

Rep: (17)
* Sm1GhT, Please, please make the screen pictures in the BIOS (from me +). Very interested in the BIOS unlocked or neutered to the information board?

* Danon2009 ,

If I'm not mistaken - rozlocheny.

I'll do it in the evening.

Post has been editedzanogu - 09.02.18, 14:30

I reviewed all the reviews, of course, but it’s not a secret to anyonemonetizedremoved ...
How does the device work on personal impressions?owners ?
What is your personal usage scenario?
Bugs / glitches / disadvantages?
Is the keyboard not buggy if you type quickly?
Phantom clicks on the screen / screen? And while charging?
As a touchpad in general, without a mouse, really use (if you do not take into account the touchscreen)?
I suppose it’s not realistic to keep it under load.

If not difficult, discard the result of the utility.SecurAble wondered whether Hardware virtualization , I plan to run virtual machines.

Post has been editedDanon2009 - 09.02.18, 14:52

Impressions are great. Looks premium (my opinion)
In time of charging, I did not find any problems.

Used until a lot. Strong loads did not.

While not like heating, normal use. I downloaded the torrent, I climbed in nete and in the settings the temperature is 70-73.

I will disassemble the other day. I look that in the inside.

The touch pad is cool (matte), it reacts normally (it perceives gestures normally)

Fingerprint reacts normally. Works :)

A few days ago, undegraund nfc and Gothik 1 was casting. Littering :) I think I should deal with the counter with a bang. At the weekend I will try.

Charging takes about 3 hours. Autonomy is too early to judge in the process.

A good build does not creak, does not play, does not bend. You can safely take one corner and raise

I do not like that the lid opens with effort. It is necessary to pry a finger that open up.

Holds pages in chrome, during transitions, does not reload, everything is smoothly beautiful.

Heavy software has not yet loaded (in my pane: type sony vegas, massive tables)

My personal opinion is that laptop for 430 bucks (taken from the hands) is worth it

Danon2009 @ 09.02.18, 15:38*
Of course, I reviewed the reviews, but it’s no secret how they are monetized are removed ...
How does the device work for the personal impressions of the owners?
What is your personal usage scenario?
Bugs / glitches / disadvantages?
Is the keyboard not buggy if you type quickly?
Phantom clicks on the screen / screen? And while charging?
As a touchpad in general, without a mouse, really use (if you do not take into account the touchscreen)?
I suppose it’s not realistic to keep it under load.

If it doesn’t make it difficult, discard the result of the SecurAble utility, wondering if Hardware Virtualization isn’t turned off, I’m planning to launch virtual machines.

Nout really liked. In the hands of still xiaomi 13.3, the only difference is that xiaomi is lighter (per 100g) and the screen there is a little better.
Heavy software also did not put any. Charging did not detect, but I have enough.
Scenario - surfing, vidosiki, some programs, igrulki (lineage 2 classic in particular, at the maximum with open chrome in the background flies)
The keyboard works perfectly, there were no phantoms, the touchpad is perfect (sometimes there were random scaling in the browser when scrolling, but I turned off the zoom and everything became ok), the finger scanner is perfect.

A couple of times I saw a second podlagivaniya under a bunch of chrome tabs, copying some files from a flash drive and with something running in the background.
The only thing that strains - to open it is simply unrealistic. I try not to even close once again.
Attached Image

Well, yes, the speakers are slightly worse than those of xiaomi, but still good. The webcam is kind of neochen, the microphone has not yet been tested.

Post has been editedSm1GhT - 09.02.18, 20:03

* Danon2009 ,
At the request of workers. BIOS screens

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedzanogu - 09.02.18, 21:23

Found a small jamb when charging.
If you hold your hand on the case and try to use the touchpad. Touching a hand is equal to touching a touchpad. I did a zoom while surfing the web with two fingers, where it was necessary to be swept. Charge if you run your finger over the surface there is vibration (chtoli magnetic field :))

Post has been editedzanogu - 11.02.18, 23:24

Who uses Type-C charger, write what you have.
Zanogu @ 11.02.18, 23:23*
Found a small jamb when charging.

I wonder if through Type-C to charge, will these jambs?
Vibration seems to be created as throttles, while still there is a quiet squeak. With this, probably nothing can be done.
And the touchscreen is not buggy when charging (when using multiple fingers, such as zooming, typing)?

I ordered the device, now I'm waiting.

Danon2009 @ 12.02.18, 12:45*
Who uses Type-C charger, write what you have.

Standard from xiaomi 13.3 to 45W (I did not know which one to take, I was looking for 12V and from 2A as in my own charger). The cheapest in Moscow found herehttps: //cheap-mobile.t...voy-adapter-type-c-45w. There, by the way, the wire comes bundled, although nowhere else on other sites is this indicated. It is a pity that I did not know, but I bought myself another cable separately for 500 rubleshttps: //www.xcom-shop...usb31typec_512813.htmlbut for some reason he refuses to work at all. Yesterday I decided to change the ends in some places, duck charging went, pulled out-inserted - again nothing, shorter garbage and not a cable.

Danon2009 @ 12.02.18, 12:45*
I wonder if through Type-C to charge, will these jambs?

I do not have such problems when charging.
Although mb, I do not fully understand the essence. And so and so, he put his hands on the case and the screen, tugged with his fingers, listened ... everything is fine.
There is no native charger, so there is no way to compare.

Post has been editedSm1GhT - 12.02.18, 16:20

Hdmi port works fine
The battery in this mode keeps all super.

I ordered a magnet cord to try charging. It will be like in a mac book magnetic cord

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (27)
I look at this transformer. I'll try to ask a couple of questions

Weak places are seen:
1. Battery. 4-5 hours for such a mobile form factor is not enough.
I wonder if it will charge from the standard power bank for phones?

2. Glossy screen.
Do matte films exist and solve the problem ??
He has always used laptops with matte screens, so I do not know.

* Ronnynine ,

The battery is weak 4 hours with kopecks at 100% brightness.
At 25% brightness, about 5 hours with kopecks. (I still have statistics not indicative) Often I use the hdmi cord for up to 7-8 hours. There is no net use yet.

On charging from the powerbank, I will not say no to the cord type c (in road) as I will be testing. Perhaps others will unsubscribe

Accessories for laptop pack is not really. The film is one varinat on Ali, but not matte.
Whether she decides from problems with highlights is not sure.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07.23.19, 15:02