Ezonetronics PM-ct0011 with Android 6.0 fake (in fact Android 4.1.1) - Discussion | [Car] Car and Android device

Rep: (52)
DiscussionEzonetronics RM-CT0011 with Android 6.0 fake (in fact, Android 4.4.2) MediaTek MT6582
Car and Android device
Discussion пїЅ

A machine : Car
Specifications

Capacitive touch screen control
Bluetooth, hands-free, phonebook, a2DP, WiFi.
7 inches 1024 * 600 super high definition digital screen
Android system
Quad Core 1.3 GHz
RAM - 1Gb DDR3, flash memory - 16Gb
Rear view camera input
Built-in 4 * 45 W power amplifier
Am / fm tuner with 30 preset stations
One front panel USB input and one rear USB input
Remote control buttons on the steering wheel
2ch rear video input
2ch rear RCA input
1ch rear video output
2ch rear audio output
7-inch digital touch screen
WIFI support gives you more entertainment.
Download navigation application makes your car become a GPS navigator
More fun to support TF cards up to 32g (not included)
Rearview function for your safer driving
30 preset FM stations cheer up when traveling
Steering wheel control provides convenience
Bluetooth 2.0, Hands-Free operation
FM frequency range: 87.5-108 MHz
Video decoding format: H.264
Android 4.4.2
Multi Language: English, Deutsch, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Korean, japanesee, Chinese, TC.
Brand: Ezonetronics
Model: RM-ct0011
Type: 2-din
Material: Electronic components, metal, plastic
Pre-Loaded Cards: Yes
Screen Type: Digital Touch Screen
Screen size: 7 inches
Screen Resolution: 1024 x 600
Chips CPU: Cortex A7
Main processor freq.:1.3 GHz
RAM (Memory): DDR3 1 GB
Flash (internal storage): 16 GB
DVD video format: AVI, DAT, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, ogm, RMVB, VOB, xvid
Media Format: ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, RM, RMVB, VOB, WMV
Network: Wi-Fi Dongle
Screen language: Multi
Power supply: 12 V

A photo

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Instructions

• Instructions for the firmware from the SD card: create a systemupdate folder in the root of the card, put the archive with the firmware there. On the included radio, simply insert the card and confirm the action on the screen. Wait until the end of the firmware and reboot the device, remove the card.

• Video instruction on Yandex

Firmware
FAQ

1. To enter the factory settings, hold down the press on the menu bar and see the password to enter it.
  2. The radio does not have RDS support, although there is a menu item on this feature.
  3. The amplifier is built on the TDA7388 microcircuit, there are many instructions in the network for replacing it with better analogs
  4. Amplifier Chip Replacement
  5. ROOT is obtained using Kingroot 5.3.8 with CONNECTED INTERNET on the GU.
  6. Tuning the microphone in the radio

Post has been editedkumarai - 15.03.19, 12:32
Reason for editing: Adding firmware instructions

I bought this tape recorder for the Opel Vectra C. I think there are no special differences from its fellow counterparts, it is positioned as a 2018 model, I haven’t found any support or forums on it. I invite to take part people interested. At first impression: everything that is stated in it is there, so I got a version with an output at the back for an external microphone. I will not say anything about the camera, because while on the road. I put X-Plore and did not understand, without any root I entered the root of the folder, for the sample I demolished the folder with the PicoTTS in the system / app folder, that is, it has a root or not, I will not say for sure. Andrew is self-proclaimed, Aida64 showed that his name is 4,1,1, and the processor frequency is 1.3 GHz.

Rep: (4)
Replacing the amplifier chip with TDA7388 to TDA7851A

Root too

Rep: (0)
Good day. I also purchased this product on Ali :) I tried to reflash it, but everything was even, I almost turned it into a brick (when I got to the MCU) :) The maximum that could be done was to display the auto logo on the screen when loading, turn on the weather, the truth of it is 0, because everything is in Chinese :). Until I figured out how to turn on the button illumination. In reviews on Ali, I saw that they glow with an orange light. If it works, I will try to connect it to the computer and, via the TWR application, install Androyd 6.1.

Post has been editedmedved8461 - 17.02.18, 20:43

* medved8461 The backlight turns on with the dimensions of the car. In the connector there is a wire for this. The logo is placed in the settings. My password is 0000 to find out a long tap on the line. By rds it is not clear that the station name is not writing, only the wave number. The camera also works fine. The buttons on the steering wheel work, but it does not work out to properly configure. The seller wrote about the firmware, he asks, what is the problem? Problems and no)

Post has been editedzdorovtsev70 - 17.02.18, 21:31

* Sergei_Udin , but it is still inferior. I still put KingRoot. For the sound set viper. Lancher CarWebGuru Launcher also works fine.

Post has been editedzdorovtsev70 - 17.02.18, 22:44

Medved8461 @ 17.02.18, 21:41*
I will try to connect it to a computer and through the TWR application put Androyd 6.1.
I think that the iron can fall off, the drivers will not be in someone else's firmware.

Post has been editedzdorovtsev70 - 17.02.18, 22:45

Does anyone know how to reassign the buttons of the radio itself? I would like a mechanical back button.

I didn’t think about the driver, unfortunately I don’t have any buttons on the steering wheel, so I can’t say anything. I’ve put myself a CarWebGuru Launcher. names are stanzas, you need to choose Other ... Or Europe. I wrote to the store today, they said that if the radio works, it’s better not to touch the firmware :) I had 8888 password from the factory settings. the screen becomes all white. Everything is normally displayed on the phone, as I understand it. This is the theme of the firmware. I have not yet dug out anything new.

Post has been editedmedved8461 - 18.02.18, 21:49

* medved8461 Yes, I also have a guru. Maps probably because of permission. By the way, the native lunchcher does not have a very good picture, as if with a lower resolution. And on RDS you write a station post? The seller said write if there is a new firmware we will send. To navigate I have 2GIS

Post has been editedzdorovtsev70 - 18.02.18, 22:07

Hi Everyone ... Can someone tell me where to find the RM CT0011 firmware or who has it, skip a reference, or fill it in here, I really need it. Thanks in advance.

Medved8461 @ 18.02.18, 22:34*
RDS, in order to display the names of the station, you need to select Other ... Or Europe.
I have no other settings, Europe is there, but only the numbers will not show

Good day. A week ago, he put such a mayphone in his car (KIA cerato). Also, the rds in the radio does not work, I tried to pick different settings, I did not find Other .. Instead of the standard launcher I put CarLauncher AG, I really liked the flexibility of the settings.

Write who has the firmware version?

Today I received a response from the seller that this radio does not have rds !!! (((

Write who has the firmware version?

K6_01_IH_v2.0.1_20171229

Sergei_Udin @ 02.22.18, 23:18*
K6_01_IH_v2.0.1_20171229
I have the same.
On rds in the radio is unclear. You turn it on in the settings, but nothing happens on the radio buttons. I asked the seller to send the firmware, new or the one that is now. But they seem to have a hangover.

Post has been editedzdorovtsev70 - 22.02.18, 23:33

* Sergei_Udin Judging by the letter I received from the seller, he also sent you the firmware. It turned out to download? For some reason, my bin file is downloaded, not zip.

I received an update from the seller, the instruction is not very accurate, but I think you can understand.
Archive with a new one is put in the root of the memory card and reboot the device. I will say right away, have not tried to install. Because every man for himself)
Firmware

Post has been editedzdorovtsev70 - 27.02.18, 16:38

Also received, I want to try to edit, if I find the time.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06.25.19, 04:32