Acer Aspire One - Discussion | [netbook] Netbooks from Acer

Rep: (62)
Discussion Acer Aspire One
Acer Aspire One 110, Acer Aspire One 150
Description | пїЅ | FAQ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Windows 10 пїЅ | Windows 8 - 8.1 пїЅ | Windows RT and software пїЅ | Games for tablets on Intel Bay Trail пїЅ | Windows 7 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the operating system пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software

Useful

Before asking a question, lookour FAQ. Respect your and other people's time.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedstp101 - 03.06.19, 00:53
Reason for editing: Activation of hardware acceleration on the old graphics adapter

Rep: (978)
* OldWindPadUser , from ester 32 you can download x64 with jpeg.

Post has been editedarvseslav - 08.01.19, 17:47

Rep: (97)
Arvseslav @ 01/08/19, 18:46*
Of ester 32, you can load x64 with jpeg

what's the point ...
no, I know, on this resource, many simple ways are not looking

* OldWindPadUser ,
Meaning in support x64 RAM more than 2 GB

Post has been editedarvseslav - 08.01.19, 18:04

Arvseslav @ 01/08/19, 19:04*
Meaning in support x64 RAM more than 2 GB

on a device that came with only 2GB of soldered memory (unless of course I confuse anything ...)?

* OldWindPadUser ,
That's right, with 2 GB of RAM, there is no sense in 64 at all.

Rep: (0)
* margul via flash drive

Rep: (12)
Can I process another processor? for example i3)))

Can I process another processor?

where? in the netbook? in the overwhelming majority of apparatuses, the percents in the BGA version (simple soldered), even with very playful hands, are generally impractical

Tell me please, how many operatives will fit in here?

Attached images
Attached Image

* Xinnus, 2 GB

Good day!

Comrades, I ran into the Acer Aspire One D260 netbook. The problem is that when Windows starts up, the beech hangs. Is dead The previous owner reinstalled the Windows clean, but the problem did not go away.
I looked at the beech, it starts from the safe mode of norms. I read the manual forums, people write that cant in the BIOS firmware. I think to flash, google how and what smart people do.
The alignment is as follows:
1. Cooking flash drive - formatted in FAT. Is done.
2. Downloading from the off site archive with firmware. Is done.
3. Unpacked the archive, select the file with the .FD extension and rename it to ... here I blunted) I opened the guides on the firmware for similar models. For each model, its own renaming - for example, for the D250 it is necessary to rename it to KAV60.FD, for d150 - to KAV10.FD and so on.

Tell me where you can see the name of the desired firmware? In the archive off site in the folder BIOS 2 files. AV70316A and AV70316B. How to determine the desired file for the firmware and find out what name you need to assign the file with the firmware?

Put xp aspire one 722 when connecting wifi blue screen. Sailed, or is there a way out?

* rurmax ,
This happens when the drivers are crookedly installed, try to reinstall with the removal of all partitions on the disk.

Post has been editedarvseslav - 18.03.19, 18:11

we are with the removal of all disk partitions.

And firewood is generally under xp?

* rurmax ,
The main thing that the network driver was, the rest can be selected by any program for auto-detection and resume, such as EasyDriver or SnappyDriver ...

Rep: (8)
Good evening everyone. Immediately apologize to him if that topic. I did not find this netbook on the forum. I took to repair the system from a friend acer aspire one kaw60 netbook. He took off the covers and clavu, blew and cleaned everything. Made a rollback of the system to the factory state. Windows xp 32 was rolled back. All drivers and programs were installed. Connected to my wifi network. From the smartphone, everything works in this network perfectly. The problem is as follows. I've never seen anything like this before. Some sites are opening, some are not. Can not say anything. Suppose I can go to Yandex. I can not go to Google anymore. I can not on YouTube I can not access almost all sites. Where to dig? How to fix? Please help out, very urgently need to be corrected. With respect to you !!!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (31)
* xxxAppoloxxx , to begin to change the browser.

Rep: (13)
Bubak @ 07/31/18, 10:31*
Aleksandr1991_, if you put 10 ku prepare for a lack of RAM. It is decided to buy on Ali 8GB. No longer sees
I beg your pardon, where does it put 8 GB?

Rep: (654)
* UnixWay
Yes, nowhere! : yes2: I’m at my ZG5 (AOA150), and I can’t stick a two-bar bar (because I don’t see more than 2GB, and here, 0.5GB of RAM goes in bulk on the motherboard, then the bar should be 1.5GB, and that standard no, there are 0.5, 1, 2, etc.

Rep: (2)
* UnixWay
Your acer is nowhere

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 27.06.19, 10:57