Optical drive: no

Wireless Internet Access: Wi-Fi
Wi-Fi standard: 802.11b / g / n
Type of network adapter (Ethernet): built-in
Support for additional types of data transfer: Bluetooth 4.0

USB 2.0 ports: 1
USB ports 3.x: 2
Video Interfaces: HDMI
Audio interfaces: 3.5 mm jack (microphone / audio)

Battery Type: Li-Ion
Battery capacity: 2670 mAh

Kensington Castle: yes

Dimensions, weight: 253.8 mm / 380 mm / 23.8 mm / 2.1 kg
additional information
A stylish laptop, in addition to performing everyday tasks, will help you stay connected all day. Thanks to its consistently high performance and long battery life, you can comfortably use the Internet, stream streaming and stay in touch with the right people.
Manuals

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Post has been editedelecktro1337 - 08.05.18, 00:35
Reason for editing: manuals

Rep: (0)
And here, too, to the scribble about frequencies. In my interests beeches with A6 / 8/10.
Hello. The request to the owners of the HP 15-bw551ur to check the processor frequencies in the loads, through the programs: first through the CPU-Z in the stress bench, then load the beech in Hot CPU Tester Pro. It is more convenient to monitor temperatures and frequencies in the Speccy program.
The fact is that I am the owner of a similar laptop according to the specifications of the hp 15ba028ur, based on the A10-9600p processor, and as I recently found out -AMD underestimates laptop performance .
The point is that at the declared frequency, where I have it 2.4-3.2k MHz, the beech works ONLY in the mode of simple or light loads (desktop, google chrome ...), but in loads it works at best at a frequency of 2.4 to MHz with kopecks, and in heavy loads - at frequencies of 1.4k MHz, which does not fit into the mind. HOWEVER, if you remove the AMD Vidic driver and run the tests again, I noticed that the frequency without firewood does not fall below 2.4k MHz, although the frequency boost also does not work.
Immediately make a reservation that my temperature is normal, 55 degrees in the load (in other words, it does not heat up), and all the Windows and firewood settings are set for performance !!!!

In more detail about this problem I talk and show in the video:
https://youtu.be/N3eICGLStns

Rep: (70)
* Zakhermansh , I am the owner of this unit. Honestly, I do not notice the understated frequency in practice. I play, it works - it is not felt.

* elecktro1337,
But can you look at the frequencies of the processor in the Hot CPU Tester Pro? Those. load them a percent and look at Speccy let's say what happens. If everything is normal, then it means to me and hundreds more that people have not wildly fartanulo with the purchase (((

Post has been editedZakhermansh - 19.02.18, 08:15

I hope the program does not make my processor blaze? The laptop is still new.

Has anyone already installed Linux?
What drivers and how to install? : beee:

A little off topic, just did not find my laptop model HP 15-bs091ur. I bought this laptop, tell me whether it is really possible to run games on it, well, say WOT, ETS2 ... or some other? percent intel n3710 ... radeon 520 video card. Information on the Internet is extremely small on this laptop

* mshelihov , you are completely off topic.

* elecktro1337,
I’m saying that I just didn’t find another place to ask ... Can you answer something on the question?

* mshelihov , processor models are completely different.

Please tell me, is it possible in this laptop to upgrade the RAM to 8 GB?

* redsio , It is also interesting, but so far I do not want to disassemble my stove, because the warranty will fly off.

What did I find on the dns website (where did I get it, actually)

Take an operative like so-dimm
Generations of DDR4
Since it is difficult to find a DDR4 RAM with a frequency of 1866 MHz, take 2133 MHz but it will work at a frequency of 1866 so one should be
Add 4GB of RAM since now 8GB pulls everything and it makes no sense to put more on such a laptop, slot 2.

So I will upgrade if possible

* redsio , Unsubscribe, if that.

Can anyone throw off a couple of photos of the beech in the analysis, that is, without a back cover, I don’t want to disassemble it myself yet

Well, I’ve set another RAM bar - SODIMM Kingston [KVR24S17S8 / 4] 4 GB, if it is important
Plus, I replaced the hard drive with a 120 GB solid state drive. Lack of space is compensated by a terabyte external
Unfortunately, there was nothing to take a picture of the parsing process.
I didn’t notice much performance gain in games, but on the whole I started to work much faster, and in work programs - photoshop, Korel, illustrator and design - it’s much more comfortable to work now, the brakes almost completely disappeared

* redsio Please tell me the total cost of your new things.

Posted on 05/02/2018, 09:31:

When buying a laptop, the 10th Windows was terribly buggy. Now I’ll try to install it from the official website, in the hope that the glitches are fixed in a new update.

Elecktro1337 @ 05/02/2018, 09:28*
* redsio Please tell me the total cost of your new things.

Posted on 05/02/2018, 09:31:

When buying a laptop, the 10th Windows was terribly buggy. Now I’ll try to install it from the official website, in the hope that the glitches are fixed in a new update.

Solid State - 2550, RAM - 2599
Only 5149, but I closed part of the purchase with a gift certificate, which I was given when I bought this laptop, so the result was somewhere in 3k
I had an external hard

All1_13 @ 04/17/2018, 02:17*
Can anyone throw off a couple of photos of the beech in the analysis, that is, without a back cover, I don’t want to disassemble it myself yet

Attached images
Attached Image

Redsio @ 05/02/2018, 16:20*
Well, I’ve set another RAM bar - SODIMM Kingston [KVR24S17S8 / 4] 4 GB, if it is important
Plus, I replaced the hard drive with a 120 GB solid state drive. Lack of space is compensated by a terabyte external

On the motherboard there is a JODD connector, this is a CD drive, which is not in this model, but if you try to connect an additional HDD there. Only an adapter from ODD to SATA is needed. I found a bunch of such adapters from various manufacturers on the internet, there is also one from HP, but I didn’t find a laptop specifically for our model. Maybe someone already came across this question, which adapter is needed there or which one can be stuck.

Attached images
Attached Image

Tell me the name of our wifi network card.

Isn't RTL723de?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 18/09/19, 00:59