Play video on symbian. | Help, please, with the video and player. Thank!

Rep: (0)
Hey. I open UCplayer (the only sensibly established on my nokia 5800) Video in mp4 format is lagging behind sound. And the video itself plays smoothly, as if with a delay. Can someone help me, or tell me, please, what to do. I want to copy the video to the phone for the child and it does not work at all.
Through Norton and RomPatcher I did everything, but from the programs that, more or less correctly installed on my phone, is UCplayer. But as it should be, the video still does not play.

Post has been editedyaskevichtatyana - 04.02.18, 00:37

:(

Post has been editedyaskevichtatyana - 04.02.18, 00:36

In the same place, Wi-Fi is on your phone. As an option, upload video on YouTube, open it on your phone via mini opera in Java

Rep: (31)
* yaskevichtatyana if still relevant, then on my 5230 video was normally played by the built-in Real Player. Just permission when downloading from YouTube, you need to choose 320x240, and the extension is 3gp. Any other options do not go, I tried everything. For the 5800 screen, this resolution is quite enough, and the processor for large files is rather weak.

If mp.4 is needed, then I pinch the video in the Any Video Converter program using these settings:

Attached Image

The video was normally read by Real Player, the sound did not lag behind. True, I must make a reservation that I did not encode the films, only video clips.

Try it.

Rep: (11)
I have a question, can I watch the video from the browser in the gallery without downloading?

video from the browser in the gallery without downloading

Most likely it will not work

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/26/19, 19:25