Apple Watch Series 3/4/5 - Accessories

Rep: (2732)
Apple Watch Series 3/4/5 - Accessories

Accessories пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
Attached Image

IMPORTANT! Before you write in the subject line: "advise Band / glass / film" refer to a selection of accessories in the header.

Selection of accessories
Protect the screen and body. Film. Glass. Bumpers.
Shortreviewon glass Baseus, Nillkin, Lito.
Glass displayNillkin. Feedback. Recommended.
Inexpensivehydrogelfilm. Due to cuts more convenient to glueing.Recommended.
hydrogelfilmRock. The most popular film to protect the screen hours. You may need a hairdryer with a sticker.Feedback. Waygluing.Recommended.
hydrogelfilmBronoskins. Delivery from Russia. Includes three pieces and spray for gluing. Hold tight, but may start to peel after a shower.Feedback. Recommended
hydrogelfilm. There are cut-outs for a more accurate label. Oleophobic coating.Recommended.
Hydrogel filmPzoz. Feedback. Recommended.
Feedbackwith reference to the film, which is glued under ultraviolet light.
One morereviewglass on a UV adhesive.
Protectiveglass. Feedback. Not recommended.
plasticprotectionscreen and cabinet. It does not require the removal of the bracelet.Feedback. Recommended.
plasticprotectionscreen and cabinet. It requires the removal of the bracelet. The same thing, but fromsilicone.
Plasticbumperto protect the body clock.Feedback
plasticbumpersRhinoshield. A variety of colors and combinations. Direct delivery to Russia. High quality.Feedback. Stillreview. Not compatible with the film.Proof Recommended.
Protective cases fromSpigen. Tested quality.Recommended.
protective caseSupcase. A photo.
Extremely brutal guardcaseHard extreme.
Straps and bracelets
Apple Watch 1/2/3/4 compatible with each other, straps from 38 fit 40, from 42 to 44
Blockbraceletsfrom $ 100
Quality and cheap nylon strapsUrvoi. Recommended.
Comparisonoriginal nylon strap and nylon strap China.
Selectionstraps with links and photos.
Stillcompilationstraps with links and photos.
Selectionstraps with a response.
Hugecompilationsites with straps.
Milan Loop fromUrvoi. A photo. Recommended.
Feedbackabout the original leather strap Apple.
CollectionUrvoi straps with the recall and photo.
Leatherstrapfrom China. Good quality.Recommended.
leather strapsNomad. A photo.
Verifiedsellercheap leather straps on eBay.Recommended.
Chargers & coasters
IMPORTANT! When purchasing a non-original battery charger remember that the clock may stop charging after the firmware upgrade and charger, in fact, become useless. To avoid this, buy a certified Apple MFI-device charger or original "tablet."
Rubbercradlefor the native "pill." It allows you to charge the watch in a vertical position, which is convenient for nylon bracelet.Recommended.
Chargerdevice2 in 1. Hours are charged slowly, periodically charge stops.Not recommended.
Powerbankfor hours by the eminent brand Belkin. MFI.Recommended.
Powerbankfor hours Elevation Lab. MFI.
Inexpensive MFI PowerbankChoetech. A review with photos. Recommended.
Charger3-in-1. Can charge other than the phone yet and headphones. The obvious advantage is that there is no charge for hours, but there is a hole under the original "tablet." The downside is that it is not very convenient for charging hours from Milan loop.Recommended
3-in-1 ChargerNomad Base Station. Delivery in Russia only through an intermediary. MFI. You can find open-box on eBay with shipping to Russia, and is significantly cheaper. Hours are disabled.Feedback. There is a similar model, but without the built-in "tablet"review.One moreoverviewchargers Nomad Apple Watch Edition devices.
Compact ChargerUgreen. MFI. From 10 to 100 percent of the charges for 2 hours 40 minutes. During charging, the clock can be switched off due to overheating.
Chargerdevice2-in-1 from China.Feedback. Recommended.
Selectionchargers from China.
OverviewWireless Charging 2-in-1 from China. Charges slowly. Hours periodically turned off.Continuation. Not recommended.
Compact battery for the clock device in the USB-port ofBaseus. With 30% of full charge in two hours.
Chinesepowerbankfor hours on 1000mAh. The charge from 19 to 93% in two hours. After some time workingstopped. Not recommended.
USB Type C chargerSatechi. A photo.
The charger 3-in-1Satechi. A photo. Overview,review. Recommended..

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics CuratorPoletoff

Post has been editedPoletoff - 28.01.20, 09:11
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (6)
* infocar
So your model came with some bracelet or not at all?) I put the bracelet the way I like, but in the opposite direction))
n, with a short bracelet will not change, I still lie Highway same shaped bracelet, by the way is very beautiful clock .. that clock will change from time to time)

Rep: (56)
* anvar0770,
I took with silicone. Milanese Ball 2 series then showed an overpayment is not worth it.
According straps why not change? diversity, it is useful))

Rep: (25)
reviews read here, December 15 took a couple of straps for the Silver version. I took crested write that they norms
Well, I'm having such a watch is still not morally ready for the Milan loop 11k to give.
31.12 The notification has been that the post office.
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedcobyrp - 01.01.19, 23:14

Rep: (60)
* cobyrp , Milan loop with Ali and proprietary, difference zero price with Ali all ruble.

Rep: (126)
All a Happy!
I think about buying here suchbraceletdecent price. But I stumbled on the same version but cheaper2 times. If I understand correctly, the second is a classic for watches. Get $ 45 overpayment stupid for connectors for AW?

Rep: (56)
* KingSD,
Yes, we're already raised this issue! But you have to watch the width of the bracelet, there are options

Rep: (88)
KingSD @ 02.01.2019, 01:24*
All a Happy!
I think about buying here suchbraceletdecent price. But I stumbled on the same version but cheaper2 times. If I understand correctly, the second is a classic for watches. Get $ 45 overpayment stupid for connectors for AW?

Careful with the width. Ordered this without adapters, it was much longer
And with the size more accurately, I ordered with adapters that $ 80 size S / M, slightly too small, I will sell it

Post has been editedSpeculum - 02.01.19, 10:30

Speculum @ 02.01.2019, 10:21*
Careful with the width. Ordered this without adapters, it was much longer
And with the size more accurately, I ordered with adapters that $ 80 size S / M, slightly too small, I will sell it

Yet advise bryat immediately with adaptarami (whatever oshibitmya). But with the size, will have to consult with the seller I understand correctly, so the links do not decrease?

Rep: (88)
* KingSD, well, or better to ask about the width, or to buy the adapters immediately
Size is difficult regulated, master watchmaker and jeweler there can be reduced
By the way right now to deal with Amazon, instead of the second bracelet of this larger mistake and sent some garbage. I chat with them, as promised to return the money and returned, but for the previous purchase в™‚ involved. 2 times cheaper this bracelet. Right now I want to still back the cost of the bracelet

And very cool bracelet

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedSpeculum - 02.01.19, 11:21

* KingSD Everything is done in one plant, only the packaging wrapper is different. But in principle, Milan, the loop is not convenient, Kotz watch and not very pleasant tactile sensations, better ceramic, silicone or nylon.

Rep: (77)
* ramadama,
Made measurements, devices complement each other, but do not duplicate

Posted on 02/01/2019, 13:14:

* pittbull
There a lot of pictures there, any band with Ali and original different. Personally, I have the original loop and Milan, and Ali, as well as modular bracelets original and Ali. At least, looking at the corner of his eye, and he and the other catches Unlike at least shades of color, you know? They even different color! Not to mention the quality of metal processing. What kind of a plant can be a speech? Brad does not carry ...

Posted on 02/01/2019, 13:16:

* KingSD,
The difference is, at least in color if kept in the hands of the original is different from the replica for 3 seconds, not picking up.

And how can you compare the original accessories with the replica, and say that "at the same factory made"? I have the original and the replica of silicone, silicone Nike, Milan loops, loops sports, leather loop and a block. And originality are very different from the replica in a direct comparison, once in the arm ASSUME, feel at once. Yes, there is a replica and each shall have the right to choose what he wants. But it is not necessary to carry nonsense about one plant.

Post has been editedvizo1 - 02.01.19, 14:12

Here are a soft leather strap, in my opinion excellent, cost 15 am. rubles.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (3)
I came to Ali'ssuch2in1 wireless charging, before it had a similar baseus, that after updating to version 5.1.2 clock stopped their charge.
the seller of this charge has promised that it will charge the AW with any firmware version and did not lie, everything works, no complaints there for two days.

Rep: (10059)
sinoptic.sdvinsk @ 03.01.19, 18:56*
I came with Ali is such a wireless charging 2in1,

Form factor is excellent, I take a long time from a similarBelkin

Post has been editedDenpech - 03.01.19, 20:01

Rep: (57)
Guys who pasted on the film ROCK AW4? Share your experiences? To whom and how it was able to stick well? Yesterday I received the parcel with the film, I would like to know if there are any pitfalls with its label?

Orward @ 04.01.19, 11:08*
Guys who pasted on the film ROCK AW4?

Pasted on the S3 and S4. Drain the instructions. There is a small trick, you'll glue the film, will have the feeling that you have bubbles, but it is most likely the last layer of protection (to be removed). If there are bubbles (and they will), (if large) you can try to remove them, and after 48 hours they will leave themselves. For me it is the best quality hydrogel. Prior to that, there was another company, 2 pcs flew for 1 month.

KingSD @ 04.01.19, 15:45*
For me it is the best quality hydrogel. Prior to that, there was another company, 2 pcs flew for 1 month.

Thanks! ) But I've already heaped up here))) One spoiled, stuck a second, looked at me and took off. As it is not comme il faut with this film ... Just another kind of became like a cheap Chinese smart bracelet.

Orward @ 04.01.19, 12:35*
A spoiled, stuck a second, looked at it and took off. As it is not comme il faut with this film ... Just another kind of became like a cheap Chinese smart bracelet.

I was the same nonsense with the S3 when pasted. 1 spoiled whip. S4 on the first try.
I do not know whether or not we'll see, but it is clear S4 only at the corners, and then if you look closely.
Attached Image
Attached Image

KingSD @ 04.01.19, 23:08*
I was the same nonsense with the S3 when pasted. 1 spoiled whip. S4 on the first try.

I have one that is removed ... I have it stuck on a plastic card. I wonder if it can be rinsed under water and stick again?

Rep: (10059)
Orward @ 04.01.19, 20:23*
I wonder if it can be rinsed under water and stick again?

I pasted, but due to the fact that the adhesive layer of the film almost all of the water will have to come down a wet film to impose on the clock and use a hair dryer.

Post has been editedDenpech - 04.01.19, 19:33

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/04/20, 16:23