Apple Watch Series 3/4/5 - Accessories | [Smart watch]

Rep: (2737)
Apple Watch Series 3/4/5 - Accessories

Accessories пїЅ | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ
Attached Image

IMPORTANT! Before you write in the subject line: "advise Band / glass / film" refer to a selection of accessories in the header.

Selection of accessories
Protect the screen and body. Film. Glass. Bumpers.
Shortreviewon glass Baseus, Nillkin, Lito.
Glass displayNillkin. Feedback. Recommended.
Inexpensivehydrogelfilm. Due to cuts more convenient to glueing.Recommended.
hydrogelfilmRock. The most popular film to protect the screen hours. You may need a hairdryer with a sticker.Feedback. Waygluing.Recommended.
hydrogelfilmBronoskins. Delivery from Russia. Includes three pieces and spray for gluing. Hold tight, but may start to peel after a shower.Feedback. Recommended
hydrogelfilm. There are cut-outs for a more accurate label. Oleophobic coating.Recommended.
Hydrogel filmPzoz. Feedback. Recommended.
Feedbackwith reference to the film, which is glued under ultraviolet light.
One morereviewglass on a UV adhesive.
Protectiveglass. Feedback. Not recommended.
plasticprotectionscreen and cabinet. It does not require the removal of the bracelet.Feedback. Recommended.
plasticprotectionscreen and cabinet. It requires the removal of the bracelet. The same thing, but fromsilicone.
Plasticbumperto protect the body clock.Feedback
plasticbumpersRhinoshield. A variety of colors and combinations. Direct delivery to Russia. High quality.Feedback. Stillreview. Not compatible with the film.Proof Recommended.
Protective cases fromSpigen. Tested quality.Recommended.
protective caseSupcase. A photo.
Extremely brutal guardcaseHard extreme.
Straps and bracelets
Apple Watch 1/2/3/4 compatible with each other, straps from 38 fit 40, from 42 to 44
Blockbraceletsfrom $ 100
Quality and cheap nylon strapsUrvoi. Recommended.
Comparisonoriginal nylon strap and nylon strap China.
Selectionstraps with links and photos.
Stillcompilationstraps with links and photos.
Selectionstraps with a response.
Hugecompilationsites with straps.
Milan Loop fromUrvoi. A photo. Recommended.
Feedbackabout the original leather strap Apple.
CollectionUrvoi straps with the recall and photo.
Leatherstrapfrom China. Good quality.Recommended.
leather strapsNomad. A photo.
Verifiedsellercheap leather straps on eBay.Recommended.
Chargers & coasters
IMPORTANT! When purchasing a non-original battery charger remember that the clock may stop charging after the firmware upgrade and charger, in fact, become useless. To avoid this, buy a certified Apple MFI-device charger or original "tablet."
Rubbercradlefor the native "pill." It allows you to charge the watch in a vertical position, which is convenient for nylon bracelet.Recommended.
Chargerdevice2 in 1. Hours are charged slowly, periodically charge stops.Not recommended.
Powerbankfor hours by the eminent brand Belkin. MFI.Recommended.
Powerbankfor hours Elevation Lab. MFI.
Inexpensive MFI PowerbankChoetech. A review with photos. Recommended.
Charger3-in-1. Can charge other than the phone yet and headphones. The obvious advantage is that there is no charge for hours, but there is a hole under the original "tablet." The downside is that it is not very convenient for charging hours from Milan loop.Recommended
3-in-1 ChargerNomad Base Station. Delivery in Russia only through an intermediary. MFI. You can find open-box on eBay with shipping to Russia, and is significantly cheaper. Hours are disabled.Feedback. There is a similar model, but without the built-in "tablet"review.One moreoverviewchargers Nomad Apple Watch Edition devices.
Compact ChargerUgreen. MFI. From 10 to 100 percent of the charges for 2 hours 40 minutes. During charging, the clock can be switched off due to overheating.
Chargerdevice2-in-1 from China.Feedback. Recommended.
Selectionchargers from China.
OverviewWireless Charging 2-in-1 from China. Charges slowly. Hours periodically turned off.Continuation. Not recommended.
Compact battery for the clock device in the USB-port ofBaseus. With 30% of full charge in two hours.
Chinesepowerbankfor hours on 1000mAh. The charge from 19 to 93% in two hours. After some time workingstopped. Not recommended.
USB Type C chargerSatechi. A photo.
The charger 3-in-1Satechi. A photo. Overview,review. Recommended..

• Before asking a question, use search by topic . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Topics CuratorPoletoff

Post has been editedBoy77ruS - 08.03.20, 22:40
Reason for editing: Curator

Rep: (10069)
In time I also bought a 2-meter cable for charging hours, but never found a use for it))) 1m for the eyes.

Post has been editedDenpech - 29.10.18, 13:17

Rep: (0)
* Maxiks777, a matter of taste, I expressed my opinion, you have mine. For me, if you buy a clock for 34 thousand to buy Strap for 300 rubles this lvl NEXT mind. I even feel sorry for 3000 Strap home, but buying china and finally as a man above every other day to look for where to change the screen well, so currently. It just looks ridiculous even. It's like things original, I'd better go and buy yourself an inexpensive store, but the quality and buy ordinary things than go and buy singed Gucci (suspended). But to someone like. I go with a conventional silicone. I'd rather save up and buy a normal if necessary, but to buy Ali just will not.

Post has been editeddmitriy-short - 29.10.18, 13:31

Rep: (6)
And I have a bedside table near the bed, and there is little to meter socket, and two at the time.

Posted on 29/10/2018, 13:31:

Yes, I, too, for the original is always, but for $ 200 a toad strangling me.

Rep: (9)
What can you say about the third-party zaryadok? type of

Such

Or so

It makes sense to look closely? Ergonomics looks very comfortable, but not whether the equipment will break? There are about this information or experience to use?

Posted on 29/10/2018, 15:46:

* Denpech,

Yes, and in the Russian Federation should soon earn, without dances with a tambourine.

Rep: (1)
Hello, I bought Nike + 44 mm + LTE tell me where naidti long strap, original on the last hole. thanks

Post has been editedbenidijus - 02.11.18, 18:01

Rep: (77)
* benidijus,
The set does not have the second half longer? If you do not fit, and the long version, the Milan / sports loop to help you

So the less I even netrogal.Zakazal and Milan and sports, waiting. The problem is that today one pacing was ГЄГ Г® orginala (nike) .Prosverlil 1 hole in orginale, lutche was, and the sensor is pressed so much pain, only 3 days zipping

Rep: (178)
Who took this? How is she?
See what's on AliExpress
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32922559774.html

Rep: (325)
* Enotovod,
I didn’t take it, but Baseus has been satisfied with it for two years exactly, and the quality isn’t falling (like iMAk - it started well and then it was blown away)
I also bought typeus cables with Baseus - there were no problems

Rep: (16)
* Denpech,

and tell me what to wear steel straps? And then I have a loop from Milan and it spigen color fixtures will not work and you, she wrote steel scratch.

* Egory,
With silicone sport, I have three color changing periodically.

Rep: (16)
* Denpech, Nike is not among them?

Egoryy @ 05.11.18, 13:26*
Nike is not among them?

No, I do not like those worn straps.

Rep: (2)
* dmaw

Pomeroy and Chinese original with ali at the same width, the size of 42 hours (44) enclose a photo

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedhantik22 - 06.11.18, 10:53

Good afternoon on the eve of 11.11 which film / glass on the screen, it is better / can take on the Alix?
Rummage can not find anything better to say the film take and stick with a hairdryer?
In December, I plan to take 4 AW 44mm, in ECX availability not happy in stores.
As soon appear on sale immediately disappear, and then weeks no commercially available nowhere else.

Post has been editedmahmutil - 10.11.18, 13:23

Rep: (3)
* mahmutil,
I've ordered this.https: //ru.aliexpress....311.0.0.6a3a33edSvvhlP

Nik1toss @ 10.11.18, 14:42*
I've ordered this.

ROCK great film! Pasted it to past versions.

Rep: (7)
* mahmutil,
So here you have an excellent film in Yekaterinburghttps: //bronoskins.com...e-watch-series-4-44mm/

Post has been editedgarkavenko - 10.11.18, 16:49

Rep: (325)
I ordered a bunch of straps / bracelets for myself and my wife
unoriginal budget options
come - accomplish your goal by quality, because in the pictures they are cooler than the original and in fact, the hat

although for Garmin phoenixes, they came to nothing at all (some even decided to prisobachit on aw, ordered an adapter for a 22 mm wide strap, and then it hangs on an ordinary strap, ugly (which is with skulls)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAnythingdust - 10.11.18, 19:28

Rep: (88)
Somebody bought the protective glass with a full sized?
This time I decided to buy, and then on that I C3 that his wife is still a little kotsnuli edge. Obydno)))

Post has been editedSpeculum - 15.11.18, 21:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/03/20, 22:56