Teclast F7 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 14 "| N3450 | 6GB RAM

Rep: (0)
Teclast F7 - Discussion
notebook | Intel Celeron N3450 | 6GB RAM | Windows 10 | screen 14 "
Description | Windows 10 пїЅ | Ubuntu linux пїЅ | Change the axis of the laptop пїЅ | Search programs пїЅ | Antivirus пїЅ | Ambulance laptop owners пїЅ | Accessories | IT smoker пїЅ | Operating systems and software | Laptops, Tablets, TabletPC, UMPC, MID-Select and Compare

Attached Image

Specifications
Year of release 2018
Windows operating system
OS Version 10
ApolloLake Processor
Number of cores 4
CPU frequency GHz. 1.1
RAM gb. 6
Built-in memory GB. 64
Display Size 14
Display Resolution 1920 * 1080
Intel HD Graphic 500 Video Processor
Front camera mp. 2
USB3.0 Г— 2 Micro-HDMI Ports
Color Gray
Battery 37240mWh 12V / 2A
Weight gr. 1.25
Dimensions 331mm (L) Г— 221mm (W) Г— 13.5mm (H)
Useful information
About Linux

Post has been editedstp101 - 11.02.19, 00:59
Reason for editing: EFI BIOS 3.04 dated 09/11/2018

Rep: (9)
Maybe you are interested about a block from the USB power supply.
It does not particularly happened - 3260mV charging rate (0.4-0.5 A) all of the power of native 11400mV block (2 + A), then in brackets measured himself. When charging has wheeze of Note, the same happens after the end of the charging unit mother - I think the charge controller inside nouta does not even begin to charge the battery. Yugrinovaya bank completely off after time. Currency is not heated at the same time, just do not have a source of power. Tested on the triple-charged aukey 2,4 A per port.

Attached images
Attached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (17)
* I'm,
When the charged battery without load with a brightness of about 10-20% by BP nout consumes not more than 0.5A
When the charge consumption is increased to 1.5A, which is consistent with 2A PSU family.
When powered by lithium (3.6 V) of intake banks will be orders of magnitude (12V 1.5A * / 3.6V / 75% (efficiency)) 6-7 Ampere !!!
From 5V it will be of the order of 5A! USB connectors are not designed for such talk! 0.3-0.5V voltage drop (1-2 W and dissipated power) only on it.
And now look at your photos on a USB wires thickness .. At this current drop in on them will not be less than 1V.

Generally, work with an external voltage source begins with 10B. Therefore, if you want to have a backup source, you need to fully assemble it yourself:
Take at least 4 banks vparallel and immediately fed from them to upconverter capacity of at least 30 watts. Raise voltage to 10.5-11V
Or take 3 banks consistently better at 3.85 V, and they immediately lead to a thick wire noutu.

Rep: (39)
Hi everyone
What are the underwater when buying this device? Are there options to get TFT instead of IPS?

Does he 5GHZ WIFI?

Post has been editedFessler - 23.03.19, 23:21

Rep: (5)
Fessler @ 23.03.19, 23:16*
Does he 5GHZ WIFI?

Yes pulls normal

What is this model lost sales ... Where can I get? Poke your nose if you know!

Rep: (78)
* maksglad ,
On Girbeste horse pricetag
Attached Image

Post has been edited2uh - 27.03.19, 12:20

If you are interested, I sell F7 over 17,000 (in Moscow alone). Write to the PM, so as not to clog the topic, if that.

Rep: (2)
Poke your nose, how to boot from a flash drive?

In the BIOS there is even an option to boot from the UEFI flushes - but no result
still loaded with Windows pre-installed SSD ...

Rep: (3)
Immediately after turning trample Esc to enter the Setup. Next, the Boot and expose to Boot Option # 1, your USB stick instead of Windows Boot Manager. Further Save & Exit.
The boot loader can not commonplace to see your flash drive if it is recorded in the "wrong program" or there is a 32 bit system or you have enabled Secure Boot protection.
More details can be read by typing in a search engine "does not see the bootloader flash" and is the first link from remontka. pro gives answers to your questions.
Good luck!

Thank you for your advice, but it did not help ...

Overall, I've been in touch with computers, so all that is described including the Legacy, Secure boot has already been tested.

USB flash drive is seen as UEFI in the BIOS.
But even manually select the boot override to nothing lead.

That's why I asked - how to download?
Who knows that this notebook in the BIOS prevents easy loading in flushes.

Rep: (81)
F7

Attached Image

Thanks for the tip.

The situation is not solved, but given the understanding that the assembly is not loaded, but the installation stick like picked up (like - because Windu again did not set but came on the installation dialog box).
Acronis clean, wound up from the usual boot image without any problems, as required.

Strelec.iso - just a blink screen and again the same menu.
In the BIOS - the same thing happened.

HiBlack @ 29.03.19, 2:41*
assemblies are not loaded

What assembly? Type Zver CD?
At this the laptop can boot only Windows 10 and Linux x64 systems with UEFI support.
All sorts of WinPE based on Windows 7 and 8 will not work, Linux distributions,conditionally issued before mid-2018 - too (without dances with a tambourine).

Post has been edited2uh - 29.03.19, 09:14

2uh @ 29.03.19, 09:13*
At this the laptop can boot only Windows 10 and Linux x64 systems with UEFI support.

Not really.
For example Strelec under UEFI boot on it.
But as it turned out I do not need to flush UltraISO - this was plugging.
Rolled in rufus - gone.

HiBlack @ 30.03.19, 15:29*
Not really.

What exactly is "no"?
You load the assembly:
1. Not on Windows 10-based?
2. Do not 64-bit?
3. Without UEFI?

Rep: (3)
* Hiblack ,
HiBlack @ 30.03.19, 15:29 *
But as it turned out I do not need to flush UltraISO - this was plugging.

You need to carefully read the answers to your questions! I wrote to you, that the loader can not see your USB stick if it is recorded in the "wrong software" and gave a link to the transcript.
You probably considered themselves skilled enough to not pay attention to it ... and as a result lost a lot of time.
Well, someone is trying to learn from the mistakes of others, and some as a great leader thinks is right to go their own way. Everyone chooses for themselves ...
Good luck to you!

Rep: (62)
That is such a small animal bought. Nout ordered specifically to 64GB.
Ssd Transcend m.2 mts420 to 240gb in onlayntreyde. It came with a bonus for registration and dobivku for 2700. I think it is much safer than taking any kingspec Ali and m for the price ~ 2000rub.
He moved to Windows, all the flies. Let's test.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

And then there was a question why at installation or even later some prog blurred and enlarged in scale, how to fix?

salen21 @ 3.04.19, 9:50*
bend blurred and enlarged in scale, how to fix?

We read.

* 2uh ,
I set, and every prog done separately. Sometimes it does not work, what kind of nonsense all gone, how can easy fix

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 31/10/19, 3:22