Bracelet or smart watches for Android Pay | Help me choose a device to Android Pay

Rep: (1)
Good day, please help me to choose the smart watch or bracelet.
I had a long time OnePlus One smartphone with NFC, with which I am quite successfully purchases such as supermarkets. But while it is gone, and I changed it to Xaomi Note 4X, in which I was happy with everything, but the problem is that he does not have the NFC, but do not want to abandon the contactless payment. Trying to find on the Internet or a smart watch bracelet with NFC module, but did not find anything sane, please help with the choice, maybe someone else has encountered this problem;)

List smart bracelets (hours) specification

Post has been editedgabby - 23.04.19, 01:17
Reason for editing: List smart bracelets (hours) specification

Rep: (535)
* benzzino , https://rozetked.me/ne...3-s-sensornym-displeem

Post has been editedKUS333 - 31.05.18, 15:20

Rep: (8)
* antoniy1602 And bind the card, you can do through the app. Why the phone nfc for this?

Rep: (0)
* benzzino Reread my question

* antoniy1602 , Well? I said, how to work payment (if it is). Why nfc phone? On the phone you put the app from Xiaomi, to forget the map and all infa on the map blyutuzu flies in the band 3.

* benzzino Is me and wondered, have not enjoyed the nfc once. Thank)

In general, we will wait, there is an opinion that will only be supported Miband3 mi pay, and he was just in China

Post has been editedApoxont - 31.05.18, 16:41

Rep: (53)
* antoniy1602,
Version with nfc in September? I just read that the version without it, in a few days will be, and that later.

* The23drew , According to the translation of translation, there is talking about it, but only mentioned China. This is false information.

Rep: (24)
The23Drew @ 31.05.18, 18:25*
Version with nfc in September?

It seems to be used for different resources are found in the summer, but the search again mainly come across the fact that there will be a later or unknown.

Lord, to be very interesting to pick up the phone without the NFP this kompanona minimalist style bracelet or watch without androids.
But I would like to work with standard tools such as android drink or at least native prilozhenek type Tinkoff bank there, and so.
I understand for such a device is in doubt?

Post has been editedmesb - 02.06.18, 11:27

mesb @ 02.06.18, 09:30*
It seems to be used for different resources are found in the summer

On Bengude Now Available in E band 3 with the NFC, as it is, some September? Itself I sit and think to take or not, because there is NFC, and of information from the users of the work yet. I think in a week obzorschiki gash vidosy how everything works and will take))) 65 bucks for NFC is a fairy tale))

Posted on 06/03/2018, 17:01:

* mesb,
proof attachedhttps: //www.banggood.c...lyp8x&cur_warehouse=CN

P.s. yesterday was 64 bucks, 60 today, waiting for the promised 41 and take)))

Post has been editedFreeManSk - 03.06.18, 17:02

FreeManSk @ 03.06.18, 16:58*
Now Available

Sorry, casually looked the goods just as the announcement laid out, not available for sale.

Rep: (28)
* sendtrue , Mi band 3 with NFC so far not exist in nature. It will fall.
And, most likely, there will be some new payment system from Xiaomi, not Google pay.

Rep: (15)
izoiva @ 05.06.18, 11:46*
izoiva

Samsung Gear S3 FrontPage.
The price tag they really hellish (~ 23 000 rubles in Moscow).
There are significant problems after updating tizen (battery Jordania, communication problems, and so on).
It is also necessary to consider that the autumn will already S4. In.
I'm your LG G Watch watches bought recently MVideo only for 5500 ruble. And it's very good and adequate price. Up to 10 000 rubles or some normal hours with NFC, MST, quality screen and other features simply not found in nature.

Rep: (4)
A Samsung Gear S2 can be used to pay for?

Rep: (54)
I asked the same question, guys!

right here I gathered some information from our members of the forum.

Rep: (1)
Mi fit works in conjunction with Alipay. That's where alipay accepted, there will be work. It is possible that before the end of this year attend to tape, if they have been successfully tested and will be held during the World Cup running.

https://vc.ru/30104-di...tayskoy-sistemy-alipay

P.S. Staged a wild excitement with nfc, without even realizing, and why there will be two models without nfc nfc with.
Guys, pay technical problems through nfc not. Although direct now take, vkovyrivy or chip card, or modified firmware and run to pay.
The problem with the fact that you need to install the multilateral treaty-legal relations. And if such planned, it immediately will announce.

Rep: (28)
* proukornew3 Support Alipio not the correct thing. It is necessary to arrange for support at the level of banks, then it will take everywhere.

Rep: (3)
maddcat @ 20.03.18, 14:01*
Android Pay only works on Android Wear 2.0 We do platform in the presence of a full-featured NFC module.

No means of support in guglpey mibend 3: D sit on the second version, everything is fine: D

benzzino @ 31.05.18, 15:24*
On the phone you put the app from Xiaomi, to forget the map and all infa on the map blyutuzu flies in the band 3.

The instructions indicate that the card is not added android pay, and in the account, and it can be added to the bank account without nfc.
How to set up NFC payments
Theoretically, the bank card's write clock does not need a nfc phone.

Confirmation of the branchHuawei Watch 2I made a bunch of phone (without nfc) + clock with nfc

* ire9589 , Well, I have written? About android Peh did not exist)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/09/19 12:00 pm