Bracelet or smart watches for Android Pay | Help me choose a device to Android Pay

Rep: (1)
Good day, please help me to choose the smart watch or bracelet.
I had a long time OnePlus One smartphone with NFC, with which I am quite successfully purchases such as supermarkets. But while it is gone, and I changed it to Xaomi Note 4X, in which I was happy with everything, but the problem is that he does not have the NFC, but do not want to abandon the contactless payment. Trying to find on the Internet or a smart watch bracelet with NFC module, but did not find anything sane, please help with the choice, maybe someone else has encountered this problem;)

List smart bracelets (hours) specification

Post has been editedgabby - 23.04.19, 01:17
Reason for editing: List smart bracelets (hours) specification

Rep: (7)
MICTIAN00 @ 04.04.18, 09:54*
do not talk nonsense, if you do not know or something I heard and perceived as the truth

I wrote that if "corrected - I will be glad."

2 B / u look is enough for your ads. And scratches and chips can be seen and spot on the screen.
3. Samsung Gear S3 - Discussionvoted top.
there is a problem: undercharging, rapid discharge itp in more than 30% of visitors. Yes, often come to the forum with the problems, but still a large number.
4. The information was taken from a variety of reviews and posts on the forum. Perhaps outdated. ROOT for normal operation of the wireless payment technology is not highly recommended. The blessing that the OS has evolved enough to Ruth was not required in 99% of the average user.
5. I do not understand these your shtetl rubles and other currencies. Course rides almost every day, "today" 20 - is "yesterday" - 7-8, and tomorrow, and all 40. We can buy for 200-300 bucks. 300 even c LTE.

Rep: (0)
Good day, the problem is the same. I Tried: smart card to attach to zadi negative result. Separately card, please.

He paved the foil between the card and the body: the negative. Fonit thought. Turns off all mobile data aviorezhim, food. Uselessly. When the card near the body, there is no payment, just silence, does not see its box office.

https://youtu.be/DrDXWubkkjc

This is seen, but I have a body metal, meizu mx6.

Rep: (3)
Good day to all. Has anyone considered the garmin vivoactive 3? How do you like that option?

As far as I'm concerned garmin vivoactive 3 - a good alternative.
Pros:
  • Week without recharging (without GPS).
  • ANT + and BLE
  • transflective display
  • Garmin Pay (nfc payments)

Of the minuses:
  • proprietary OS
  • Weak screen. No display "as at this hour"
  • So far, all the same Garmin Pay, which works not everywhere.

270 bucks - first offer on Ebay.

Post has been editedmaddcat - 12.04.18, 21:47

Subscribe to the topic, I thought the only one. Rummaged through everything and is also understood that while from Alpha Bank is the only adequate alternative. But I do not want to proceed with Sberbank, Alfa Bank therefore not suitable. I will follow the theme until you see the genius who can come up with something.
P.s. today went and the bank and asked to be replaced by a new card with contactless payment, maybe some of modern antenna to shove, I'll try to pay through a silicone carrying case. About result unsubscribe as zatestit. And yes, the phone is also xiaomi redmi note 4x. We see a lot of these.

Rep: (10)
Hi all, also I subscribe to the topic. As long as I have the E Band 2 were expectations that will be delivered in the nfc 3rd Bend, but now I understand that this will not happen. Sadness. Somehow considered to Huawei smart watch 2 side, but on the hands twisting realized that he was not worth it to wear it for the sake of payment (large and comfortable).
Crutches as embedded antennas of the cards in the bracelet would not recommend.
We (Astana) somehow in the past year, the bank (in which I serve and who Edinstennoe among the banks offering the possibility of payment via smartphone) twisted publicity about smart ring with a similar function. But then again carry another device for payment is not particularly desirable.
PS Today came across a local boutiques, where the same Huawei smart watch 2 from the ground floor sold for tseny.Tsena attract ...

Post has been editedtikosh_forever - 15.04.18, 14:31

Rep: (-1)
Which in the end is now the cheapest device on hand with support for google pay?

Samsung Gear S2 can bucks for a 100-b / y and 150-new find.

I do not understand what is the actual problem.
On Avito clock with NFC in value 8-12k, though Huawei, although LH.
Actually, my experience with the clock on the Android Wear - 4 years already and I can say that this is a very convenient device, not only to pay, I will not enumerate the dignity of any obzorschik already written.
No need to compare the watch with a bracelet for knopochnika comparison and the smartphone is not quite correct.

Rep: (8)
* ChocolatePuma Unless any watch with nfc work to pay google pay?

* benzzino , Any older android wear 2.0, while those on the market 2-3 model. But they can be found on Avito.

Well shta there is infa Does mi band 3 with the nfc in Russia?)

* sendtrue Himself waiting for the specifics. It's like, yeah

How to mi band 3 tie card can be, if the phone does not have nfc? And it will pay to work at all?

* antoniy1602 , Will not be there nfc apparently

* benzzino As already presented, there nfc.tolko start of sales in September)

* antoniy1602 And you can Proof?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 19:55