Bracelet or smart watches for Android Pay | Help me choose a device to Android Pay

Rep: (1)
Good day, please help me to choose the smart watch or bracelet.
I had a long time OnePlus One smartphone with NFC, with which I am quite successfully purchases such as supermarkets. But while it is gone, and I changed it to Xaomi Note 4X, in which I was happy with everything, but the problem is that he does not have the NFC, but do not want to abandon the contactless payment. Trying to find on the Internet or a smart watch bracelet with NFC module, but did not find anything sane, please help with the choice, maybe someone else has encountered this problem;)

List smart bracelets (hours) specification

Post has been editedgabby - 23.04.19, 01:17
Reason for editing: List smart bracelets (hours) specification

Rep: (21)
Good afternoon! I am also interested in this question. I found only the options that are 2 times more expensive smartphone. By LG and Huawei.

Rep: (13)
Join the discussion. He wanted to raise this issue, but the search led here.
Apparently, now the truth can not find anything sane. Search in the internet naryl only as an option, a bracelet from Alfa Bank, which costs 600 rubles. This option though, but only a particular, and anywhere from one to the other bank, and the conditions are not slezesh and the phone does this nekonnektitsya because it's just a mini bank card in the bracelet.

But for a variety of smart bracelets - future. And it will be very relevant and popular.
Even with Google Pay phone, so as not to get out of the pocket, etc. very convenient to pay bracelet.
Smart bracelets full. It remains only to be embedded in them often NFC and in software to make it work with payment software on a smartphone ...
Yes, there's Apple Watch, Samsung and others, but it is quite expensive devices from 15 thousand.
Bracelets also much cheaper.
That's true, I bought your SGS7 would certainly watch from Samsung Frontier 3, but they are expensive, and I'm not sure that I would be thrilled to how they felt in the hand, and maybe me and then they will not want to wear .. . So I do not buy and do not plan in the near future, but I would buy a bracelet, even without a functional fitness likely would have bought) and a half thousand, I think for a long time to run on the latest versions of Bluetooth ... and from 2-2.5 thousand and above already and fitness functionality would take ... I do not understand why manufacturers do not work actively in this direction, esp enno do not understand those who already have a clock with features ...
If you understand the nuances, probably Android wear 2.0+ should have such a device, here and probably the answer to why no such bracelets, but because they are too simple for such software (???), and the clock on their own already more complex and leave more to look decent ...
But we'll wait ....)))
Perhaps Google will make it possible to work on the Pay less technically clever bracelets too ..

Rep: (0)
I join like-minded people :) I am in a similar situation, as the author of the topic. Technically, NFC has many inexpensive watch with Ali (have copies of Yablochnikov hours), but the sellers as one say that the payment will not be possible.

The only intelligible explanation of the Internet - a software ban on connection of bank cards due to "non-certified" system clock, which seems to suggest that this limitation can be circumvented.

While all thought up on ...

Rep: (8)
Subscribe to the topic.

That's the question, and if the phone does not have the NFC, but only to watch and they support payments, how it is implemented? How to watch draw a card? Through smart?
I want to take is not necessarily cheap.

And what if we take the NFC chip, such as SIM cards and prisobachit to a bracelet or watch without NFC?

Post has been editedBeet1ej - 15.03.18, 16:19

Rep: (7)
Android Pay only works on Android Wear 2.0 We do platform in the presence of a full-featured NFC module. This LG almost all series and Huawei Watch 2 Sport.Everything!
Exotic as TAG Heuer Connected not considered due to the price of 2 kilobaksov.
There is an alternative from Samsung with their Samsung Pay. Plus, the latest models pristutsvuet MST (magnetic secure transmission). The clock signal is able to radiate sufficient to capture magnetic stripe reader in the terminal. Those. It allows you to pay through the terminals for hours, even without the support PayPass (or Visa-paywave-or-somehow-there). But there is a big "but" below ...
ALL the available options:
  • Huawei Watch 2 The bezel is a huge and useless - not cool. But in fact the only sane choice.
  • LG G Watch Urbane Second Edition / LG Watch Sport Horseradish where you buy, because no longer produced.
  • Samsung Gear S2 some children. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier / Classic - a lot of marriage. Bezel reeling, anodizing peels (Frontier), eats battery, etc .... And most importantly "To support Samsung Pay watch is equipped with modules NFC and the MST, but to pay for purchases, you need to have the support of the system and on your phone. This means that if Gear S3 are not connected to one of the latest flagship the Samsung, use this feature you do not be able to. " Yes, there is a pair of crutches. But it is necessary to update the firmware in hours, so half the crutches have to look again.

And what about China ... Technically NFC is. But do not confusemodule and mark . In 99% of Chinese hours precisely mark. The label is only used for the rapid coupling of Sinezubov. Means of payment can not act.
Easier credit from NFC module to cut and paste anywhere} -). But security is not the same.
: thank_you:
P.S. I'll be glad when I get better.

Post has been editedmaddcat - 20.03.18, 14:01

What do you think, whether in the third mi band the opportunity to pay by google pay?

Of course not.
1. Not to be confused smart watches and fitness Bracelet (mi band).
2. Xiaomi no devaysa not released on the android wear. And do not even announced.
Moreover, in any of their product even NFC tags can not remember.

Rep: (6)
But it was in gangs mi 3 talking about this.
It is also looking for an inexpensive bracelet to pay for sleep and it is desirable to control, but waited gangs mi 3. But he was not anonsnuli, and apparently this is a bracelet from amazfita and expensive.
Easier credit from NFC module to cut and paste anywhere

And how to implement it? Map is also needed. Or you can cut, paste in the bracelet, and then replace the card saying that he had lost? Chip old is no longer working?

Where proof that the saying?

Stop of course. You go to the bank and make out another card with paypass to the same account as the first. For us it is worth as much as $ 4.

Rep: (6)
two cards can be issued to one account? And the number will be different as well as the balance will vzaimosdeystvovat?

Post has been editedtertterttert - 27.03.18, 17:42

At least ten. Pancake. Well, "safe" one, but a lot of keys. Who has the key that takes.
There are different accounts. But the point? Even the limits separately for each card set up. With the whole family fed my account.
P.s. Conventional, no name cards (though without paypassa) did give a couple of minutes. And free.

Post has been editedmaddcat - 27.03.18, 21:52

Friends, so nothing appeared?
is where Samsung has cheapened?

In Ukraine Gear S2 at USD165. Unboxed and guarantees, but new - USD100.
Huawei Watch 2 can be found up to USD200. And, apparently, quite rapidly getting cheaper.

Rep: (5)
maddcat @ 20.03.18, 18:01*
Easier credit from NFC module to cut and paste anywhere
peypass card device:
Attached Image
Attached Image
not an option..

Post has been editedkardinal7777777 - 28.03.18, 20:17
Reason for editing: +

All bets are off.
Or google the topic emulation MST. But that's for geeks.

he stand before the same choice
but I will try to develop an extreme idea, and that prevents the entire card then put under cover, pre-cut from her name and number?

Rep: (5)
* GSV1975 , Can not be read through the case. At least Savings through silicone. If someone a ride, let unsubscribe

I Mastercard World purse lacking. Through a stack of other cards pulls if the other side to make a purse. When not working - it just lies in your pocket, not in your wallet :)
But the point is not the point. By phone / clock runs faster payment (and spectacular :)). And without any PIN code.

Post has been editedmaddcat - 31.03.18, 16:24

Rep: (1)
maddcat @ 20.03.18, 15:01*
Samsung Gear S2 some children. Samsung Gear S3 Frontier / Classic - a bunch of marriage. Bezel reeling, anodizing peels (Frontier), eats battery, etc .... And most importantly "To support Samsung Pay clock modules are equipped with NFC and the MST, but to pay for purchases, you need to have the support of the system and on your phone. This means that, if the Gear S3 are not connected to one of the latest flagship the Samsung, use this feature you will not succeed. " Yes, there is a pair of crutches. But it is necessary to update the firmware in hours, so half the crutches have to look again.

do not talk nonsense, if you do not know or something I heard and perceived as the truth

1- I am the owner of Gear S3 Frontier since almost a year, for all time a single glitch and even a hint
2 Bezel reeling, anodizing peels (Frontier) - again essay, almost a year, not one "peels", despite the fact that was the case, there is a reserve for the jamb, then scraped the wall, it made the frontier of military technology and the protection of their more than the property of
3- battery eats - continuing to compose. I have enough batteries to 3-3.5 days easily, but it is not some sort of MI Band 2 which holds 3 weeks, in which the screen through a magnifying glass should look and at the same time functional clock Montana 90s, then the clock a solid set of features. And does not bother me once a week, I came home from work, put the clock on the charge, and the charging time of 1.5 hours
4 clock modules are equipped with NFC and the MST, but to pay for purchases, you need to have the support of the system and on your smartphone - continued to compose. At the moment there Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x (service) smartphone is paired with the clock, in which a smart no NFC and especially the MST, and do not believe it, lo and behold, everything works fine without crutches, and even no root access is not necessary
5 hours in the off store cost 25p, but a little expensive, but even the new shopping can be found for 17-19r, well, or at least to buy a used / y on 14-15r and the price for them is very attractive due to their functionality

all good

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/09/19, 20:39