Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR - Purchase

Rep: (856)
Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR - Purchase.
Car cam
Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! For safety, do not post parcel tracking number, code, address to a successful reception.
  • Publicationreferrallinks, coupons and code words (in any form)is prohibited!
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages not related to the subject of purchase (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The theme is dedicated to issues related to the purchase Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR

Important
Advertising messages - selling / buying / help you buy should be placed in the section Flea market .

A list of stores, prices

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNeVeR - 30.01.18, 19:13

Rep: (0)
* SancheZ-NT,
Orderedhere. Consignments from Russia was not

Hello everyone. Where to buy cheaper the camera just now?
Fastening on the windshield in the kit?

Post has been editedcreofun - 02.09.18, 23:21

Rep: (11)
Today received pochte.27 days in St. Petersburg 3560 13th rub.Proshivka English (it pleases) .Prodavan sent 9 days (long) .Vso sealed, rabotaet.Legko latched on to the phone via MiDashCam (I took withsavagemessiahzine.coms. ) Tomorrow strapped in avto.Budem look.
Kick previous regik: A year ago, bought a Mio 325.Hochet writes wants net.Chego just did not do: and the map changed and charger. Dick !!! Myself director !!!
Took here
The original Xiaomi Mijia Smart DVR to DVR Dash Car Vehicle Camera F1.8 1080 P WI-FI 160 degrees wide format 3-inch HD screen free shipping
http:? //s.aliexpress.co...Ivi fromSns = Copya link

2770 Ali, 10 days in Kazan. How angry I am !! In fact polyarik ddya this recorder complete d ... I'm procedure simply with him. Ordered filters, adapters, etc to this regiku and what for?! ?? I constantly straying Adapting polyarika. He is constantly spinning, spinning. Ponaya garbage.

Posted on 09/18/2018, 05:01:

* VadimNik May you have a problem with flash ?!

Post has been editedfghw - 18.09.18, 05:03
Reason for editing: Adding prices

* fghw ,
With four? Different capacities and different manufacturers (All Grade 10) ?! Nunah, I do not believe in such coincidences.

fghw @ 18.09.18, 04:59*
2770 Ali,

And odd for such a price not seen - I took in the end of 3200 to JD.

Hello everyone. I want to order on the JD BP. Tell me what it is given there a guarantee?

I have just opened a dispute. 24! days from the date of payment and the seller no response.
Asshole.

Guys, tell, whether will sustain our BP cold in the car? If you leave for a couple of days when it's -20 for example.

Rep: (24)
isouras @ 13.11.18, 18:06*
If you leave for a couple of days when it's -20

Most likely survive, but there is no battery in the car, plant a guaranteed :(

Rep: (1)
Ordered to jd, link in the header, 21 December ordered today, 25 received, delivery to the door, immediately flashed English, all is well, all happy: happy:

Attached images
Attached Image

Please help to buy in Moscow sucker for the registrar.
I can not find anywhere else with such a fixture.
Yes, there are at Aliekspress, but do not want to wait a month.

Rep: (1)
Bought at Ali Store: Xiaomi Online Store for 51.99 dollar, which accounted for about 3250r, sending 5 days, has reached almost Singapore for 10 days! Packing box in the native virgin and cellophane package with pupyrkoy inside. Date of construction Show. 2017.12.15.
The seller is cheating, there are no English. Version 1.013 of Chinese boxes, the settings do not have even the choice of language points, while the "1.013 En" is, and you can choose Chinese or English. Yet it was cheaper to JD.ru costs 3050r and the delivery of the Russian Federation for 2-5 days, but I did not take risks because never there took. Cache Bey was 2.07 bucks! Thought normally took.

Rep: (7)
Bought at Goodes globalka QDJ4032GL, with a promo code and the cache came 2370r

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 6:58