Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR - Purchase

Rep: (856)
Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR - Purchase.
Car cam
Discussion пїЅ
  • Attention! For safety, do not post parcel tracking number, code, address to a successful reception.
  • Publicationreferrallinks, coupons and code words (in any form)is prohibited!
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages not related to the subject of purchase (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

The theme is dedicated to issues related to the purchase Xiaomi MiJia Car DVR

Important
Advertising messages - selling / buying / help you buy should be placed in the section Flea market .

A list of stores, prices

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedNeVeR - 30.01.18, 19:13

Rep: (181)
alonsof1 @ 07.06.18, 09:48*
Comrades, let pliz link to mount the suction cup ....

Xiaomi mijia Car DVR Camera (Post vital_ka # 73063843)

Rep: (0)
Guys, I want to buy on the jb regik. There prodovat xiaomi digital coupon with which the value of 40.99. Should I have to take it? It hurts a little at his comments.

Rep: (30)
Dimaga270 @ 16.06.18, 11:09*
Guys, I want to buy on the jb regik

may JD?

* Davidson1969,
Jd, da

Post has been editedDimaga270 - 20.06.18, 00:20

Rep: (30)
* Dimaga270 On th jd only paypal buy unambiguously

Rep: (3)
Hi people! Today BP has come. Ordered to JD, 2960. Price firmware out of the box 13 eng. It was a month. Just picked up a filter

Orsda CPL

How to set it up so that when you look at it through the monitor and twist it then yellow, then blue ... In general how to install it on BP?

Rep: (1)
Hello everyone where you can buy the film on the glass and adhesive pad that come in the kit?

Rep: (164)
I ordered the day before yesterday late in the evening in the JD. Today we brought. St. Petersburg. I'll go unpack.

* Dimaga270 , link please?

* Dimaga270,
June 19 ordered there, today received, the receptionist all the rules, only the MicroSD card Sew the 4th grade.

* Step87, hp.
* Promtbvb, This is understandable) So I bought separately at Alix flehi 64 GB for $ 17. I'm not so dumb Russia there order and paypal are not familiar with.

Post has been editedDimaga270 - 13.07.18, 23:08

Rep: (5)
ICE good people. If you have this recorder and schools should take it di. Do you dovolno?

Rep: (3)
I came today with JD ordered regik of shares 2600 ros.rub ..
Delivery from the Russian warehouse, came in Balashikha MO 4 days: rolleyes:
Put ENG firmware immediately, the card lying on the 32GB is good.
Tomorrow I'll go hang in the car ..: blush:
Long thought between this and Mia 70..posmotrel video -Fixed take etot.Kachestvo shooting still higher.

Post has been editedbig_mazzy - 17.07.18, 22:17

Good afternoon ! I ordered the registrar to JD - on the road for 49 days, track 6.9.18 is not updated (in writing sent vtranu purpose)! We ordered the Jews for the first time - tell me if there is a chance to return the money?

Here are all infa on track
2018-06-09 18:56
The country of destination

2018-06-09 12:32
The item is at the PostNL sorting center

2018-06-09 12:32
The item is processed at the PostNL sorting center

2018-06-09 06:14
Consignment received at the PostNL Acceptance Center

2018-06-04 06:59
The item is ready for shipment

2018-06-01 06:35
The item is pre-advised

* Dimaga270,
For me, the presence of online paypal is a sign of quality / credibility. If there are rivers that are not afraid to order even with unfamiliar sites.

I received from the Russian warehouse JD regik, walking 5 days a courier delivery.
For the money 3000 a penny. He arrived in China, to alter via a memory card according to the instructions from the next topic.

I recommend in general.

Rep: (126)
* sergeyss9 , Wait. The customs office may remain for a month or more. In general, all that I was sent by mail Holland went much longer than usual without considering time export and import. The main target dates for peypalu not miss

Post has been editedImIsStet - 25.07.18, 22:40
Reason for editing:

On JD only buy via Paypal, maybe the last time, that do not order, nothing comes. You can read about the problems when ordering Sharp Aquos s2 them.
Registrar ordered July 22 and has not yet been sent. Wrote them and got the answer: "Dear customer, we will send as soon as possible." Excellent service, do not say anything. A feeling that stupid office vacuuming money buyers.

Rep: (28)
Oh wow price for ithere. Xiaomei has positioned itself as the budget company, and recently began to bend prices. And the more, the better. Sadly it.

Rep: (44)
* 6arakyda ,
You ordered a shipment from Russia?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 6:58