Choosing a Portable Acoustic COLUMN (General) | from ORIGINALS to Fakes and COPIES

Rep: (1059)
Attached Image
Choosing portable acoustics - choosing and comparing models

from ORIGINALS to Fakes and COPIES

JBL Portable Speaker Reviews

Sony portable speaker reviews

Portable Speaker Reviews - Other

Portable Speakers - Comparisons

-----------------------------------------------------
Help and Tips

Topics Curator: 8 BIT: /
Forum activity statistics in the topic

Post has been edited8 BIT: / - 17.10.19, 17:34

Rep: (70)
* andrew111f, evening try briefly to write that listened to at home, and why until stopped at Soundbox.

Rep: (1025)
T6 finally reached (>30dn)
Approximately I knew that I would get, so no special impression.
Powerful bass m2. In general it is felt because of the vibration that comes from the speaker. Twitches even at medium volume. T2 in this regard, better. For the rest of the frequencies +/- m2, which is sad. The sound is muffled. I did not think that it will say, but the bass is too much even for my music genres. He is too boomy.
Independent column volume is not clear plus or minus.
In size, of course, much more m2.
Obvious plus m2 - water repellent. It can be washed. Used anywhere.

If you like to buy this upgrade current T2, is doubtful.
Before that T2 was not, then it will come down.

Rep: (18)
Fest1val @ 12.03.19, 12:43*
Approximately I knew that I would get, so no special impression.
Powerful bass m2. In general it is felt because of the vibration that comes from the speaker. Twitches even at medium volume. T2 in this regard, better. For the rest of the frequencies +/- m2, which is sad. The sound is muffled. I did not think that it will say, but the bass is too much even for my music genres. He is too boomy.
nuuu, all right. All, like everyone else. First, you need a lot of money on kitaykolonki drain, then sell and buy already normal quality thing: D I've already passed;)

* andrew111f,
quality thing

a) it will cost both audio
b) not portable roughly
c) This game is normal for its size. I do not think that there is a cut above the column in the same housing

Rep: (43)
* Fest1val Fully support you, all your arguments are true, but there are moments when the volume would be desirable to comparable home acoustics and the same frequency as a good home acoustics, but in this case are "mastadonty" speakers sony 41, 31, 40, 30 Xtreme 1 (2), charge 3 (4), there are still a couple of good choices, but they are known for "hill".
For this purpose, and such columns are purchased.

Post has been editedwither762 - 12.03.19, 13:25

Fest1val @ 12.03.19, 12:55*
a) it will cost both audio
b) not portable roughly
c) This game is normal for its size. I do not think that there is a cut above the column in the same housing

Yes, there is such a column in this case and a lot of them. What immediately remembered:
bose soundlink mini 1/2 (for 7 rubles) - the best option
bose revolve 14 TR (Cool, but expensive ... just for the amount of information about)
bose color - och a good option would be to take a 8-9 rubles
jbl flip4 - less than 5 rubles
jbl charge 3 (slightly larger)
sony xb21 - 5 rubles
sony xb31 (slightly larger)

your T6 + m2 = 4 or flip sony xb21 and it will be much better options with high quality sound and thoroughbred: yes2:

* andrew111f , Well, that's unless flip. Again, more and better quality than the head

Fest1val @ 12.03.19, 16:20*
andrew111f, well, that's unless flip. Again, more and better quality than the head
Take home drive in Spock situation and everything will be clear. for me to flip a head taller stopudov :)

andrew111f @ 12.03.19, 17:13*
bose soundlink mini 1/2 (for 7 rubles) - the best option
bose revolve 14 TR (Cool, but expensive ... just for the amount of information about)
bose color - och a good option would be to take a 8-9 rubles
jbl flip4 - less than 5 rubles
jbl charge 3 (slightly larger)
sony xb21 - 5 rubles
sony xb31 (slightly larger)

and where are you all this time to listen to?)

Fest1val @ 12.03.19, 16:56*
and where are you all this time to listen to?)

"We do not suspect, and the time is"? : D
Bose mini2 there, the rest of the cabin + reviews
toads friends full
Sony has a 41, the rest in companies Sony salon. Sony 20/21 at one time wanted to buy, but chose Bose mini2

Rep: (47)
Fest1val @ 12.03.19, 13:43*
The sound is muffled. I did not think that it will say, but the bass is too much even for my music genres. He is too boomy.

T6 deaf and tuned for bass. It has long been known. That's why I did not take it, and took Megu. Mega plays posochnee T2. Bass good elasticity. In the yard sometimes I think that plays audio centers. This is no more than 60 volume percent approximately. High enough. Ps I've also toad strangling to buy a good column. It seems like there is a strong need. We again Flip4 sell for 4500 p. Prior to this, who bought a new 4000. to hear how it sounds. It is really good.

Post has been editedolegmorozov1975 - 12.03.19, 18:01

At the end of last year I decided to buy portable speakers. Often I watch videos and listen to music from your phone, even the dynamics of HTC M8 and ZTE Axon 7 concede inexpensive compact acoustics, and this is some of the best models in sound quality speakers. Column need for home, outdoors, and in large rooms do not use.
  • Tronsmart T2 . Compact, with a good moisture protection and sound. Ideal if you need to frequently move back and forth, including outside the apartments, although there is easily soiled case. The sound is not deaf, but also on more does not count. In this case, I doubt that up to 2000 p. You find something better, so that the amount spent (I bought for 1600 p.) fulfills 100%.

• AOMAIS Go . Massive recalls the appearance and size of some boom box. Has a built-in battery of high capacity, for the autonomy of one of the leaders. Sound just did not like it, not even for a long time to test, immediately putting on sale. The room sound hollow, manifest itself only likely on the street or in a large room and at high volume.

• JBL Flip 4 . Compact, sympathetic, with a practical fabric cover and drip-proof performance. The sound is quite good, without strong pressure on the low frequencies as many JBL speakers, but, in my opinion, the price is unreasonably inflated. Although I can say about the whole acoustics JBL, if we consider the amount spent and the resulting sound for the money.

• sony XB31 . Too compact speakers with fabric cover and moisture protection, but not as nice as JBL Flip 4. lumiere immediately disabled - did not like. Not staged and two preset sound modes - Live Sound and Extra Bass. Most liked the sound without these branded uluchshayzerov, but at a low volume playing muffled. It seems that the XB31, like her older sister XB41, intended to arrange somewhere disco with lumiere.

• DOSS SoundBox XL . The sound is excellent, elastic bass, not boomy at low volume, as many portable speakers. Maybe it's the active subwoofer. The model is not the most compact, but there are no problems with the apartment and moving the work in the narrow backpack. From minuses: average battery life, indicating the absence of the battery charging slot and a circular, because of what is necessary to use separate power supply unit from the kit.
Yet focused on DOSS, keep in reserve in case Tronsmart T2 SoundBox sudden discharge. Also continue to search for small speakers without DOSS drawbacks and with no less quality than her, sounding.

Post has been editedBlackmooncat - 12.03.19, 18:22

Rep: (47)
* BlackMoonCat,
So AOMAIS Go sounded too muffled?

* olegmorozov1975, in the room, yes. With passive radiators must take Sony or JBL. I bought AOMAIS with the conditions of return, if not suitable. The column was needed to the buyer for a specific purpose: to replace a large floorstanding speaker portable version on the ice arena where children play hockey. Return was not, as the column approached on the volume and sound quality and bass man initially was not interested, so I did not ask him about it.

Among the new products is interesting to listen to JBL Flip 5. It is a pity that this model is not yet sold.

Rep: (43)
* Blackmooncat , On responses to the IEC louder, longer on battery holds and larger in size.

Rep: (30)
BlackMoonCat @ 12.03.19, 17:11*
AOMAIS Go ... The sound is immediately did not like,

Oh ... and I just SIGHT buy it on sale Ali ((I want for home listening with the option of export to the country ...

* Mac.ar, if the sound is more important, I advise you for the same amount to buy Doss SoundBox.

Rep: (30)
BlackMoonCat @ 12.03.19, 22:21*
if the sound is more important,
Everything is important, and the sound and capacious Accum, and protection from moisture and sand, and the charge indicator ...
watched a lot of reviews, I decided to stop it, and now ... it seems fate is not ((

Rep: (52)
Hello! What will advise, nby-18 or 5540? On bringli points it was decided to use. In 5540 10W, 6W at the 18th, both the battery 1200, and has an FM radio, right?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/04/19, 9:46