Tenda AC10 - discussion | [wifirouter]: 300Mb \ s - 867Mb \ s + 3x1Gb

Rep: (24)
Tenda ac10 - Discussion
wifirouter: 2.4GHz (300Mbit \ s) - 5GHz (867Mbit \ s) + 3 • 1Gbit \ s

Attached Image

The forum decided to post images under the spoilerPicture

Description
Another router of the Chinese company Tenda. The manufacturer claims 1 GHz processor (realtek), 128 MB of RAM, 1 wan + 3 lan ports supporting up to 1000 Mb / s, wi-fi frequencies of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz.
Additional Images
Attached Image
Specifications
http://www.tenda.com.cn/product/AC10.html
Realtek RTL8197FS processor (1 GHz)
ROM 16MB, RAM 128MB
Wired Standard: IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
Interface: 1 Gigabit WAN + 3 Gigabit LAN Ports
Antenna for: 4 * 5dbi external bidirectional antenna
Button: Wi-Fi power button, reset / WPS button
Power consumption: 200-240 V-50/60 Hz
Power consumption: DC 12 V = 1A
Headlight Panel: System lights, WAN lights, LAN lights, wifi lights, / WPS lights
Product size: 220 * 141.5 * 49 mm
Wireless standard: IEEE 802.11ac / a / N 5 GHz, ieee 802.11b / G / N 2.4 GHz
Wireless speed: 5 GHz: 867 Mbit / s, 2.4 GHz: 300 Mbit / s
Wireless band: 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz
Key Features:
Supports broadcast and hide SSID
MU-MIMO support
Beamforming support +
Support signal control
Encryption Mode: Wpa-psk / WPA2-PSK, WPA / WPA2
Wireless encryption is disabled and enabled.
WPS fast secure connection
Operation mode:
Wireless Routing Model
Access Point Mode
Wireless repeater
WISP mode
Characteristic function:
Wi-Fi sync switch
Intellectual energy saving
Light switch
Application for local and remote control Tenda
Other practical features:
Bandwidth control
Multiple SSID
IPTV
Static routing
Configure Backup and Restore
Online update (new version, push and online test)
Packaging Options: 1 * ac10 wireless router, 1 * Power Adapter, 1 * Installation Guide
Useful information
Firmware

The curator of the topic isN.o.F.a.c.e.

Post has been editedN.o.F.a.c.e. - 10.06.19, 20:09
Reason for editing: Adding firmware for V1: US_AC10UV1.0BR_V15.03.06.5.5_multi_TRU01

Rep: (24)
I purchased this router rather out of ignorance and a beautiful description on Aliexpress. Although I do not regret. To PPPDE Ufanet (Ufa) picked up without problems.
At the moment, the Russian representative office of Tenda reports that this model has software (firmware) only for China, respectively, there are only English and two Chinese languages. The firmware is currently one. It is known about unsolvable problems with the Moscow biline.

Rep: (25)
TTC-Western Siberia (Tomsk), the flight is normal, no problems, the device works like a clock, the speed does not cut, Wi-Fi distributes stably at both frequencies. Happy as an elephant. We are waiting for international firmware :)

Post has been editedhaitani - 30.01.18, 09:27

Rep: (5)
I bought my father in an apartment and myself a second time at the time of repair (I don’t feel sorry for him))) but both work without problems, I even get mine)). I want kanesh firmware with Russian, but not critical. For the money a great router.

Rep: (1)
I purchased this router in exchange for Tenda AC6. Acquired for gigabit ports. (in the old 100 megabits). I do not know what the problem is, but the speed over WiFi 5GHz speed cuts and it does not rise above 57Mbps. And there are no problems with LAN ports.
The firmware is worth V15.03.06.23_multi. I wrote to the seller, I'm waiting for an answer .... I took it on Ali, I will probably open a dispute.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (0)
The speed of the provider is this, and the router is valid, I do not cut it

Who has already looked into the firmware of this router? Is the MAC address cloning present?

* Aleksandr 74,
I put back AC6 and everywhere the speed is 95-100.
Again I shove the AC10 and everything is like on the screen. Two routers connected at once through the hub simultaneously deliver a different speed. (alternately connecting from a phone that has 5 GHz to one or the other) show a different speed.

Posted 03/25/2018 5:27 PM:

* hotIcewww,
there is

Attached images
Attached Image

YES

Posted 03/25/2018 6:11 PM:

So the soldering of the antennas is bad

Posted 03/25/2018 6:12 PM:

MAC address cloning is present

Experiencedly I found out that the speed of 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz is working normally for Samopo .... By virtue of my adapter, they give it to the full. Ie, when moving files inside home LAN over WiFi, the speeds are good. But exactly when Internet speeds up to 5 GHz, the speed is cut. Internet is connected using Dynamic ip technology. .
Attached Image

Post has been editedA.r.c.h.e.r. - 11.03.19, 18:14
Reason for editing: We hide the images under the spoiler.

Inquisitive mind does not give me peace .... (well, I’m a man, I dig until I get what I want).
And this is why I came:
Personally, my router is very whimsical to the quality of a twisted pair ....
My network is built like this: (Optics enters the house and enters the terminal-media converter, a twisted pair comes out of it and enters the router, from the router goes to the HUB Tenda GS108 @ 1 Gbit @ and then the twisted pair is diverged by consumers .... .ip cameras, recorder, telly, set-top box, comp, x-box 360 and NAS disk)
Previously, instead of Tenda AC 10 stood Tenda AC6. And there were no problems the whole grid worked at a speed of 100 Mbps. The speed was not cut anywhere. I crimped all these cables myself from category 5E twisted pair bay (all 4 pairs of wires were crimped, with a margin for the future)
I put Tenda AC10 and it turned out that if a self-made twisted pair goes from the media converter to the router, then it cuts the speed only over WiFi 5GHz. On the LAN the speed does not cut everything works and is tested at a speed of 100 Mbps
I replaced the self-made cable for purchase (left from the NAS disk) and it all worked !!!

I tried to pereobzhat, swap but the result is the same ........ Only replacing the cable with the factory cable helps (even if there are 2 pairs from the media converter, 2 pairs are used, you need to install a 4-pair cable)
A purchase cable with two pairs also cuts speed. (it cuts exactly on AC10 /// AC6 works with this cable of norms)
But if you return the old router to its place, then everything works fine on homemade cables.

Another strange feature if the HUB is inserted into LAN2 on the router, then there is no Internet at all .... It is over WiFi, but the Internet does not go (does not go at all) to the Hub and all that is behind the HUB. At the same time, you can plug a laptop and the Internet on the laptop into the same LAN2 port.
The hub can be stuck in LAN1 and LAN3 then all the rules.
Most likely a clumsy firmware .... But since it is still only one, it remains to use a router considering such features.

P.S Perhaps my experiments and attempts to achieve the “truth” will prove useful to someone!

Good day! Tell me how to set up iptv from Rostelecom.

Good day. I also have a problem with IPTV. By default, it was turned off in the router. Turned it on, but no effect. I even have the old TP-LINK 841 and then somehow, but it shows without any additional settings.

Rep: (9)
Used such AC10, tested, everything worked fine.

After the restart, the guest WiFi network is turned off. It is right?

Post has been editedAlex_Ptushkin - 02.04.18, 14:46

purchased this router, but stumbled on the settings: The feature of setting up routers in my provider's network is when choosing a PPPoE connection, you must specify "service name"
Attached Image

and in the settings of this device this subclause is absent
Attached Image

firmware V15.03.06.23_multi
Now I think, if I was in no hurry with the purchase. wait for the latest firmware? or change the provider?

Rep: (3)
Hello. I use the router for 2 months, I left only positive emotions. The signal is stable throughout the apartment, the speed does not cut (through 2 brick walls, in the farthest corner of the apartment 75 Mbit / s (Internet 90 Mbit / s). I live on the 6th floor, wi-fi breaks through to the parking near the entrance, the speed ranges from 40 up to 60 Mbit / s).
In a local network, speed up to 900 Mbps, on a gigabit port with SSD to SSD. By Wi-fi ac, up to 120 Mbps (Perhaps the real throughput of the router is significantly higher, but only 120 Mbps was obtained from the Honor 8 phone and the ASUS K550J laptop inside the local network).
For 2 months the router did not require reloads or other interventions in the work. Setup to the Internet provider Rayon passed without problems (PPPoE, login, password).
Your money works out at 100%.
Ps. There is one small drawback - this is the power supply. Cable is a bit short. I would have been 20 cm longer ..., and so, I hung the old router in place and the cable did not reach the floor or the socket. Also at night in silence you can hear a distinguishable hum from the power supply.

Screenshots of tests
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots of tests, lock.network
Attached ImageAttached Image

Rep: (22)
Netis has a router that is completely identical to the discussed AC10 internally.
New received name netis N1:
https: //weblance.com.u...a-i-veb-interfeys.html

Now I’m running it around. Anybody the AC10 through PPPoE did not drive? And fully 802.11ac. It would be interesting to compare the results with different firmware.

Good to all.
Became the happy owner today.
Everything works, but strange.
The signal level at 2.4 and 5 differs very much, 2.4 is better.
Those. 5 Ghz level somewhere 60-70, and 2.4 50-55.
Tv box says that the signal from 5Ghz is bad, but 4k 60p videos on youtube lose. At the same time, all programs measuring speeds above 5 Mbit do not show.
What could it be?
Explain please.

Rep: (140)
Does it work on an L2TP network?

Rep: (2)
I got this device because of the limited budget. And was pleased as an elephant. The speed does not cut. Everything is good. One minus is no USB.
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/12/19, 04:59