Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Lab / Pro / 2 / 2S / MAX | [smartHome] Xiaomi Smart Air Purifiers

Rep: (73)
Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Lab / Pro / 2 / 2S / MAX - Discussion

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| Discussion В»|Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

Devices discussed in the topic:
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Lab
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Pro
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier 2
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier 2S
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier MAX
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
[/ center]

Device description
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 is the second modification of the Xiaomi air purifier. This device is included in the Xiaomi product line for the smart home, so naturally it has WiFi and it can be controlled from the app. However, the application serves more to transmit information about the environment, and the main function of Mi Air is controlled by one button.

Device characteristics
  • Air Purification Performance (CADR) 310 cubic meters / h
  • Air purity control is
  • Prefilter, HEPA filter
  • Class HEPA filter H11
  • Dimensions: 520x240x240mm (HxWxD).

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedZlisten - 19.03.19, 11:26
Reason for editing: (Useful) Fan operation in different modes

Rep: (0)
* Medtesh, I have a model 2, not 2S, it does not have a display. Therefore, it is so important for me to connect it to the app.

Post has been editedanywise - 04.03.19, 17:22

Rep: (480)
* anywise
and no indicator either?
to clarify what kind of equipment you have, sometimes it’s worth taking something simpler, distributing the Internet from your phone and trying to connect the device.

Rep: (10)
icemankz @ 03/04/2019, 06:04*
Does an ultra sound humidifier work?

Not. There was no humidifier until yesterday. Bought mi air Humidifier 2
And the robot is a vacuum cleaner.

Posted on 03/05/2019, 13:24:

Showman @ 03/04/2019, 15:57*
Did not inhalation? : rolleyes:

Not)

* Medtesh,
Router Zyxel Keenetic Lite. And the indicator - only in the form of a green / orange / red light - depending on air pollution. I have never once burned with any color other than green.
Internet was distributing from the phone and from the tablet - the story is the same, namely, it is proposed to bring the phone closer to the device, which does not help, and then there remains the option to connect manually, but there is no purifier network, which supposedly should be on the list at that moment. And not a single device close to it sees this network. Does this mean that the cleaner has a problem with internal wifi equipment?

Post has been editedanywise - 05.03.19, 16:46

* anywise
Are the regions changing? Have you tried Android phones? Then you should contact the seller.

Rep: (30)
anywise @ 03/05/2019, 15:45*
*Does this mean that the cleaner has a problem with internal wifi equipment?

Everything is possible in this world, but in this case - hardly. First of all, you had to write the full name of the cleaner, I mean its model is the one that is multi-letter with an index. Well, or write what kind of plug it is, well, or at least put a photo of the plug and the label.

Post has been editedIgor_pro_PIN - 07.03.19, 01:33

Rep: (2)
How to change the connection region? Now it is connected to its region, does not want to connect to mainland China, read the topic, but did not find an answer (

* hf0,
in general, it does standard, you can put another region in MiHom, but it makes sense, why change the region?

Rep: (2)
I have everything else tied to mainland China and it is not convenient to re-download the region in order to control 1 device. So just he doesn’t want to become attached to mainland China, hangs on the last point when binding

Rep: (55)
This is the latest version based on 5.4.57, with devices tied to China.
https://github.com/Dim...elink_en.apk?raw=true
MiHome_5.4.57_beta_zhimi_air_purifier_smart_kettle_yeelink_ru.apk

Post has been editedDimitri73 - 11.03.19, 12:03

I bought a new filter on Ali, for 2S, it is without an NFC module - I think it won’t start, I will write to the seller that it’s crap (

Vipol-com @ 03/11/2019, 15:35*
I bought a new filter on Ali, for 2S, it is without an NFC module - I think it won’t start, I will write to the seller that it’s crap (

It will start, but the cleaner will write that it is not original - such as more attentively.

Rep: (65)
Vipol-com @ 03/11/19, 16:35*
I think it will not start, I will write to the seller that crap (

starts up, otherwise no one would buy these devices, but the life expectancy will be considered strictly no more than 2 months (with nfc up to 6 months), but if it does not get dirty very much, no one bothers to vacuum it and reinstall

Deustech @ 03/12/2019, 14:42*
but the life span will be considered strictly no more than 2 months (c nfc up to 6 months)

Not true. When installing a filter without an NFC tag, right from the start in 2S, the remaining resource of 148 days and 100% is written in the application.
Moreover, for the first purifiers of the filter there were no NFCs. And with the label already gone starting with 2S.
Also, the first batch of 2 purifaires also came with a filter in the kit without a tag, later the second ones with a tag began to go.

PS Another thing is that non-original filters - most likely they do not filter from the word nifig to the word nothing. In addition to dust and large particles.

Post has been editedIgor_pro_PIN - 12.03.19, 23:19

Thank you very much., I will know, I think that such a filter is a waste of money, I agree that it doesn’t really filter

Hello. Purifier Pro yesterday showed the operating time and M3, but today is no longer.
Can someone tell me what the problem is?

Such a problem ...
Xiaomi Mi Roborock Sweep One is connected, one air purifier is connected (Purifier S2), but the second purifier (Purifier Pro) is not seen in Russia. And if you choose Mainland China, then you see ... Moreover, I bought both purifiers in one store at the same time. Both of them hang in the Ru region on the main page in the application ... I was sure that then both will connect, but no = (I just want everything to work in the Ru region ...

How can this be achieved somehow?

update:

And what is most annoying, Purifier S2 is not visible in Mainland China .... And Roborock Sweep One is visible both here and there ... Well, what ...

Post has been editedttwtflal - 14.03.19, 22:20

Rep: (77)
* ttwtflal, https://github.com/Dim..._kettle_yeelink_ru.apk

Rep: (22)
Friends, where is the Air Purifier 2 disassembly diagram?

rezmus89

Thanks, it helped! I connected everything in the Ru region ... There was only the Smartmi Evaporative Humidifier 2 not connected. And he sees it, connects, but then "Cannot initialize the extension"

Attached Image

Can anyone suggest a solution?

M
All images must be hidden under the spoiler.Working with Images on the forum

Post has been editedZlisten - 16.03.19, 16:00
Reason for editing: remark

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/13/19, 04:24