Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Lab / Pro / 2 / 2S / MAX | [smartHome] Xiaomi Smart Air Purifiers

Rep: (72)
Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Lab / Pro / 2 / 2S / MAX - Discussion

Official site | Purchase пїЅ| Discussion В»|Xiaomi club пїЅ

Attached Image

Devices discussed in the topic:
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Lab
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier Pro
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier 2
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier 2S
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier MAX
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
[/ center]

Device description
Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2 is the second modification of the Xiaomi air purifier. This device is included in the Xiaomi product line for the smart home, so naturally it has WiFi and it can be controlled from the app. However, the application serves more to transmit information about the environment, and the main function of Mi Air is controlled by one button.

Device characteristics
  • Air Purification Performance (CADR) 310 cubic meters / h
  • Air purity control is
  • Prefilter, HEPA filter
  • Class HEPA filter H11
  • Dimensions: 520x240x240mm (HxWxD).

Useful

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedZlisten - 19.03.19, 11:26
Reason for editing: (Useful) Fan operation in different modes

Rep: (5)
We animate the topic.

Like I need this device, I'm allergic, including house dust. But I'm afraid to buy, as it is not clearin perspective where to get filters. Develop my fears plez

Post has been editedvolkovsema - 11.02.18, 11:49

Rep: (874)
* volkovsema
Filters are sold freely on Ali.

Rep: (5)
* tribal2008,
No, it's about the future. Where is the guarantee that they will be sold in a year or two?

* volkovsema
Em. Well, they are already at least 2 years old. Buy with a stock, they do not spoil)
A guarantee that consumables will produce you forever no one manufacturer will not.

Rep: (0)
And what a good machine?

Rep: (1)
Found on this siteSmart Air Purifier Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier ProFor 14500r, I have long thought to buy it and then the price for the pro version is very low.

Pain live review found meherefor himself, the person simply showed how the device behaves and how it works and shows itself after a long period of operation.

* volkovsema
I have Xiaomi Smartmi Air Purifier 2 for about half a year, I worked 4600 hours, I cleared the air 203064 cubic meters.
When the filter was clogged, the program said to replace, I did not bother with the purchase of a new filter. Pulled it out
cleaned and blew air, and filter like new. The main dust accumulates on the external grid. So for now, buy
filter do not think.
As for the device itself, it works quietly, very quietly, it is not even heard at night. Half a year I never turn it off
it works around the clock - there are no complaints. About the air I can not say anything, it does not feel clean, but by the filter
see how much shit he passes through himself.

Rep: (2)
* vit_1999 , * vit_1999 ,
What then is the point in the filter? :)
The filter has its porosity to pass particles of a certain size. Any actions on it will lead to micro-breaks and the passage of larger particles.
Almost all manufacturers recommend replacing the filter after 6 months or some paint a color, saying the new white and when it will be gray, be replaced, but here the filter is color and difficult to determine by eye.
Of course, if you don’t have any medical grounds for using an air purifier in principle, you can use it as a dust collector;)
My filter is worth about cat litter and collects dust from the toilet filler and fights odor.

I almost wanted to buy for 16k.
How did I accidentally find this version on ali for 10.500?

Do not think, not advertising, just for this price tag is usually the most common version for sale.
https: //www.aliexpress...i-2-S/32840324501.html

Ordered, but judging by the reviews everything is ok.

But there is one question, somewhere I heard that filters with an RFID tag and a chip, and when it has a software resource, it will no longer be possible to reuse the filter. True?

Plus order extra. cotton filters on the original filter.
https: //www.aliexpress...Dibea/32827208971.html

Rep: (2)
* kostyaliko ,
The most common is if you are lucky 2 times cheaper.
This, in my opinion, differs from the ordinary one only in a monitor with indicators. Version 2c and this is not about the version, they are similar.

Yes, I understand, with the display also wanted.
But on GearBest costs 14000 + 2k delivery.

Therefore, for 10.500 with delivery, the price tag is good.

Rep: (3)
I found on this site a smart air purifier Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier Pro for 14500r, I have long thought to buy it and here the price for the pro version is very low.

I bought it there, a mop and a teapot vumny, everything came to normal, well packaged and fast.
To Volgograd delivery from 1 to 5 days, depending on how economical or fast. Courier to the door.

Quiet, resource shows 144 days left.

Rep: (3)
Very quiet in automatic mode.
At the maximum, the hum is quite strong, but tolerable.

I attach the instructions in Russian, who knows how few will need it.

Attached files

Attached fileair-purifier-pro-RU.pdf(2.48 MB)

* bigromawolf I don’t understand how one resource ends, thanks to the integrated chip in the filter - the old filter will not work and you need to buy a new one anyway?

* Kostyaliko,
And scroll a little higher? Well, really, I have not seen such laziness yet, or you cannot read more than two messages?

* tribal2008, here laziness. You inattentively read my question.
The bottom line is that old non-RFID filters and a filter reset can be done by pressing a button on the back and re-using it.

And the latest versions of filters began to be done with RFID and according to assurances in some reviews, after the resource has ended it cannot be used.
Here look 2:52
https://youtu.be/0-MC0IHWnhE?t=2m51s

* Kostyaliko,
So you assume that the manufacturer has added support for tags in advance, but first decided not to use it, and then released new filters?
And I don’t really understand what prevents to make a complete reset of the gadget and put the same filter (the label is still not rewritable). Yes, you need to re-configure, but you can!

Post has been editedtribal2008 - 21.02.18, 11:09

* tribal2008,
I can not assume. But maybe it was added to the 2S version, because in the review they talk about it. But even the manual says that a manual reset is required on non-RFID filters, this is not required on RFID filters.

But in general, everything is logical, in the first place, the manufacturer is interested in the constant sale of filters and putting a small chip with a timer in it, just like some printer cartridges that you don't have to refill, the chip will not let it work.
UPD: The fact that you propose to reset the device is too simple, I think the manufacturer took this into account and all the info stored in the filter on the chip.
This is the same as that the used cartridge from the printer is inserted into another dropped printer - it will not work anyway.

Post has been editedkostyaliko - 21.02.18, 11:13

Rep: (19)
Also bought a 2s model after Sharpe heaped up "tired", and the price of Sharpe consumables is comparable to the price of this filter. Found for $ 199 on NewEgg. It will be built in the system of "smart" home. There is a label on the filter, I will try to consider it a smartphone. If you can buy rewritable labels and stick on cleaned filters.

Rep: (1)
Kryakozavr @ 02.22.2018, 01:23*
Also bought a 2s model ...

Hello, how many meters will the device work?
I now have a choice between 2s and 2pro. As far as I understand, their difference is only in the power of one 310m3. To another 500m3.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/31/19, 08:43