Xiaomi Smartmi Air Humidifier / Humidifier 2 - Discussion

Official site | Purchase | Discussion »|Xiaomi club | Scripting Discussion

Attached ImageAttached Image

Devices discussed in the topic:
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Humidifier
  • Xiaomi Smartmi Air Humidifier 2
  • In the subject are allForum Rules | Section Rules;
  • Useful topics to note:Forum FAQ | How to clean the image under the spoiler;
  • Instead of saying “Thank you!” UsePicture. If you have less than 15 posts - click on the button.Pictureunder the message where you were helped, and write thanks;
  • In the absence of the curator, the moderator fills the topic header. Use the buttonPictureon the message, which, in your opinion, you need to add to the header to contact the moderator.

Device photos
Xiaomi Smartmi Air Humidifier
Xiaomi Smartmi Air Humidifier 2
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Device description
Humid air
Healthy lifestyle

We always do our best to improve the situation around us: during smog, we use cleaners to filter toxic substances; in the dry period, we use humidifiers to keep the air humidity. During the use of traditional ultrasonic humidifiers, bacteria multiply in the water tank, and together with which they spread in the room, getting into the body when breathing such air can cause various diseases. For comfortable breathing, as well as human health, a more effective disinfection of air humidifiers is necessary for clean air filled with moisture and a guarantee of safety.

Ultraviolet Disinfection
Every drop of water is cleaned for you.

A great casing for great content that lets you breathe cleaner air more easily, the Zhimi sanitizer and humidifier uses Stanley's Japanese UV-CCL cold cathode germicidal lamp to disinfect every drop of water before spraying, ultraviolet light kills germs by the destruction of their DNA chains, allows you to kill up to 98.8% of bacteria, atomizes clean and moist air, now there is no need to worry about pathogenic bacteria again during breathing.

Antibacterial body
prevents the growth of germs

In order to avoid the growth of mold and the growth of bacteria on the body, all parts that come into contact with water are uniformly coated with a broad spectrum antibacterial composition. Effective suppression of Escherichia coli and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Friedlander bacillus and other bacteria. In particular, a plate of antibacterial material in the central part of the water flow has an even more pronounced effect against the development of yeast fungi, olive mold and other types of fungi

Design for filling the tank with water
Allows you to make the process of adding water very convenient.

Conventional ultrasonic humidifiers have a removable water tank, which must be removed and held under a tap in order to fill it with water, after which it must be installed in its original place, it takes a lot of time and effort. The disinfector and humidifier Zhimi is equipped with an electromagnetic valve and an innovative technology for determining the water level, at any time to add water in a timely manner, without affecting the operation of the humidifier, easy and convenient.

3.5 L water tank
Add water once - moisturizing all day

Have to constantly go back and forth to add water to the humidifier? No need, a 3.5 liter water tank, add water once for continuous operation for 16 hours. At a time when you are completely focused on work, there is no need to be distracted, and, all the more, you do not have to wake up in the middle of the night to add water.
Convenient design for filling the tank with water - the humidification time is easily increased several times.

Open Type Water Tank
One hand movement - and it is clean again.

Regular cleaning of the humidifier water tank ensures hygienic performance. The SmartMi Air Humidifier has a unique water tank design with an opening lid on it, a carefully designed tank drain - every corner is available for manual hygienic cleaning, one hand movement - and it is clean again

High-frequency fine spraying of particles
Allows the body to drink a bottle of water within an hour

If you want to make a sterile steam SPA-procedure for the face, the SmartMi Air Humidifier humidifier is a good choice, high-frequency ultrasonic spraying of particles, the use of high-quality glass, the surface of which is covered with glaze, a body made of double-annealed porcelain,
Spraying a radius of up to 0.8-1.2 m, allows the skin to feel the touch of a soft mist.
The spray rate can reach 355 ml / h, which is equivalent to spraying one bottle of mineral water of the appropriate volume per hour.

Intelligent moisture control
Presetting of comfortable parameters for yourself

SmartMi Air Humidifier integrates an intelligent air humidity sensor that can automatically detect the amount of air humidification in the environment, if the humidity is less than 40%, increases the fan speed to spray fine particles more quickly, thereby allowing more humidified air to enter environment. In a situation where the humidity is more than 60%, the sensor controls the rate of humidification in a certain range. Provides long-lasting hydration to maintain body comfort. When air humidity reaches 70%, it automatically stops working. It maintains humidity in the range necessary for human health and comfort.

Double protection against water shortage
Safety and peace of mind

Nothing bad will happen, even when you turn on the SmartMi Air Humidifier humidifier, forgetting to add water. It is equipped with means of protection against lack of moisture: a sensor of the water level in the tank and an induction type capacitor, this is called double protection. When the device detects a shortage of water, it automatically switches to standby mode so as not to burn out, which also ensures safety during use, increasing the useful life.

Low voltage
Safe work

Uses a 34 W input voltage safe for humans, the adapter, together with an external power cable, is located at a considerable distance from the case, which allows to minimize the risk of injury to a person by electric current. If you lift the tank while adding water to the humidifier, the solenoid valve will automatically close, the water will stop spraying, simultaneously with the cessation of the operation of the germicidal ultraviolet lamp.

Mobile management application
Will give you even more freedom

Using the Xiaomi mobile application at home or on the road, it is possible to control the operation of the air humidifier, you can pre-set the “Preset humidity” mode, which allows you to freely set the time for turning on and off the device. The “Preset on and off time” function allows you to choose turn on and off the device, to continuously maintain the degree of humidification even in the dead of night. “Intelligent user mode” enables collaboration with other Xiaomi smart devices.
Using the principle of natural evaporation, similar to a lake, by evaporation of water, increasing the humidity of air, impurities.
Uniform exposure to environmental humidity.

No splashes, no need to worry about wet floors, more enjoy the humidity of the water.

36 evaporative blades
Full contact with water, the formation of a layer of evaporation, allows air to pass quickly through the evaporation vanes,
Moistening 240-250 ml per hour.

For daily use, the water tank and electrical components can be divided.

In the process of evaporation, avoid impurities, such as calcium and magnesium, in water, furniture and floors without powder.

34.3dB (class A), using a brushless DC fan, strong and quiet, energy-saving.

• Convenient water supply.
  • Automatic evaporation, even at low water levels.
  • Simple control panel.
  • 4L large capacity tank.
  • Support auto power off.
  • Water tank is easy to clean.

Intelligent control, hydration sets your own comfortable environment
it can judge the conditions of humidification of the environment by itself, with humidity in conditions of 40% or less, improve the amount of spraying vibration speed and fan speed, allow more humid air to enter the environment. At humidity>60% of the environment, control the rate of moisture within certain limits. To ensure long-lasting hydration of the human body. When the ambient humidity of 70% automatically stops moistening. Humidity to maintain a standard volume in a healthy and convenient form.

Function:
1. Moisturize: humidifies the air in the room in summer and in winter, refreshes the quality of the air we breathe, regulates the temperature in the room.
2.Beauty: refreshes the skin and can be taken as skin care, keeps skin healthy and moist.
3. Clean: neutralizes static, reduces skin infection, cleans the home air
4. Cleaning: heats the atmosphere in the room by adding perfume or essential oil to the sprayer

Applications:
Beauty salon, SPA, Yoga, Bedroom, living room, conference room, office, reception center, corridor, room for animals, toilet, children's room, hotel, hospital or any other private / public places.

Package includes:
1 x Xiaomi Air Humidifier
1 x charger adapter
1 x Box
1 x Instructions
Device characteristics
  • Low water indication
  • Features
  • Fan speed / evaporation rate adjustment
  • UV lamp is
  • Power supply network
  • Moisturizing
  • Type of ultrasonic humidifier
  • Duration 16 hours
  • Water tank capacity 3.5 L
  • Water consumption 355 ml / h
  • Hygrostat
  • Interfaces
  • Bluetooth is not
  • Body Color White
  • Natural evaporative humidifier.
  • 4.0L large tank capacity.
  • It is convenient to introduce water, it can work 16 hours.
  • Automatic air detection, Smart humidification, Mobile APP remote control.
  • Switch timer
  • Intellectual protection.
    240-250 ml / h. Highly effective moistening.
    4L Large Water Tank

Platform Compatibility
Android, iOS

Useful
There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedZlisten - 02.07.19, 12:13
Reason for editing: (Theme Navigator) link to scripts topic

Rep: (12)
* kostyaliko , yes, now on Taobao just such a price has become in the official smartmi store.

Rep: (8)
In the official store, smartmi has become.

give me a link!

Rep: (12)
* stanlys , 【小米 生态 链 智 米 加湿器 纯净 型 蒸发 式 加湿器 家用 静音 卧室 大 容量】 http://m.tb.cn/h.WvGgzg7 点击 链接 , 再 选择 浏览 器 打开 ; 或 复制 这 条 信息 ¥ NNKg0KBNqRc ¥ 后 打开 手 淘

Rep: (15)
Kostyaliko @ 03/23/18, 13:48*
"The new Xiaomi Smartmi humidifier with a capacity of 4 liters, it is sold at a price of 499 yuan (about $ 79)."

Caught up, of course, the price tag :-(
Is the second version better? Less whimsical?

Rep: (139)
iMarseilLe-Nexus7 @ 03/23/18, 17:51*
Less whimsical?

Both of them need to be washed periodically.

According to the experience of using a non-ultrasonic humidifier made in the GDR, it is almost silent, works with a less pronounced local effect (that is, humidity is more or less equally distributed over large areas), the water leaves the basin very quickly (stands next to the battery in winter), there is nothing to break (except fan naturally), leaves no plaque on walls and furniture, bulky.

Features (shortcomings) of ultrasound - makes noise / gurgles, leaves a puddle near it at high power, is inconvenient to wash / clean the block with an ultrasound membrane, may leak over time if the water is hard there will be plaque on the walls and furniture, humidification is mostly local, but but fast with small dimensions.

This is my subjective assessment, I do not pretend to the truth.

After 5 days of using the ultrasound model without stops, I decided to see what was inside there around the clock. Everything is fine in the tank itself, but in the “tray” with devices a slippery streak of dirty color formed. Moreover, it was formed in a cascade before a UV lamp and on the ultrasound membrane itself. I wiped it easily, I didn’t notice any traces of calcium deposits (I pour it from the filter jug, today I put a new filter).
I pumped water out of the “tray” with a pear so as not to wear draining the water.

It is very convenient with automation - I set it to have the first speed in the evening, and the second in the afternoon.

Rep: (5)
Showman @ 03/25/18, 13:44*
Everything is fine in the tank itself

From experience, I would not be so sure. I recommend to pay attention to the area of ​​the water supply valve, there may also be these "snot". In addition to water, I rubbed the pallet with a sponge moistened with hydrogen peroxide to the heap, by the reaction of which it is clear where else this "charm" is, just look into the compartment with a safety float (or whatever it is called there). By the way, the float in the tank had to be dismantled, because rinse this column is not particularly convenient.

$ p! [RED] @ 03/25/18, 9:27 p.m.*
to the area of ​​the water supply valve

I looked and rubbed, everything seemed to be normal. Is he getting out of the tank?

$ p! [RED] @ 03/25/18, 9:27 p.m.*
into the compartment with a safety float (or whatever it is called there)

Yes, it’s inconvenient to get into it, as rubbed it, visually it was also in order.

Next weekend I’ll study the tank in more detail, wash it with household soap. I think that probably from the very beginning before the start of operation it was necessary to rinse and disinfect properly.
I wonder where does it all come from? To take the same filter jug ​​or container with water for a coffee machine - there has never been a slippery coating.

Showman @ 03/25/18, 23:47*
where does it all come from?

Probably a side effect from ultrasound: a certain amount of sprayed water is available in almost the entire upper volume of the sump (working, so to speak), but no one canceled the bacteria from the air.

Rep: (0)
Showman @ 03/25/18, 15:44*
After 5 days of using the ultrasound model without stops, I decided to see what was inside there around the clock. Everything is fine in the tank itself, but in the “tray” with devices a slippery streak of dirty color formed. Moreover, it was formed in a cascade before a UV lamp and on the ultrasound membrane itself. I wiped it easily, I didn’t notice any traces of calcium deposits (I pour it from the filter jug, today I put a new filter).
I pumped water out of the “tray” with a pear so as not to wear draining the water.

Faced the same problem after about 10 days (I have the first version of the device, cylinder). However, in my case, the mucus appeared only in the compartment with the ultrasound membrane. Before the humidifier, Smartmi used the usual one, mucus was also present and in the same way - after an ultraviolet lamp.

I pour water only from the reverse osmosis filter. As an experiment, only boiled filtered water was poured over the course of a week, a similar result - pink mucus, similar to snot. It seems that the microorganisms that populate the area with the ultrasound membrane are actually not taken from water.

Photos with slime
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (17)
Fazlullin @ 03/26/2018, 20:49*
Faced the same problem after about 10 days ...

It was exactly like yours, I poured Alaska bottled water, then I bought a xiaomi cleaner, the second version with a tap, washed the Cetial humidifier and for two months now there was no mucus in the smell of a swamp.

Posted on 03/26/2018, 10:34 PM:

Showman @ 03/25/2018, 11:47 PM*

I will wash it with household soap.

You would have washed it with charcoal and sand ... in the yard in 2018, and you are talking about household soap ... buy cetial kills everything, foam perfectly and is washed off perfectly.

Rep: (3)
Good evening! Humidifier 2 (the one that is square) is available to anyone? who will say what? Thank.

* katia04.93,
No one has yet reached anyone, they have just appeared and delivery from exactly the seller who has appeared about 35 days.

In short, it also cleanse and moisturize the air from dust, but it does not clean the air as powerfully as it’s just a cleaner and doesn’t moisturize as much as its humidifier.
But two in one at once, good price and ease of use. I myself will order this.

Air purification with humidifiers is very arbitrary. By any. I would not count on them in this regard. A certain amount of dust, of course, will settle in the tank, but against the general background it is negligible.

* $ p! [RED],
You think? After all, this device is more just an air wash than a humidifier, because moisturizing natural as from evaporation of water.
This device blows quite a lot, which means it passes a lot of air through itself.

Generally also ordered, see how much dust will remain in it.

Kostyaliko @ 03/28/18, 12:08*
After all, this device is more just an air wash than a humidifier, because moisturizing natural as from evaporation of water.

It seems to me that “air washing” is more about marketing. To really wash the air, it must be passed through water. Humidification, although natural, is nevertheless compulsory due to blowing - if you just put a bowl of water in it, then it will evaporate much longer.

I also want to buy a second model for myself in a large room, I'm waiting for it to get cheaper :-)

Showman @ 03/28/18, 13:09*
"air washing" is more marketing. To really wash the air, it must be passed through water. Humidification, although natural, is nevertheless compulsory due to blowing - if you just put a bowl of water in it, then it will evaporate much longer.

Prize to this gentleman! Air purification requires much more serious devices.

* Showman,
* $ p! [RED],
so judging by different descriptions, it just passes through water.Here's a videowhere a similar system, just two drums
And at the end there you can see that the valve is spinning inward, drawing in air. Of course, air, like in a hookah, does not pass through water in the literal sense, but it is logical that under the pressure of the air, all the dust crashes into the water and it is logical that it will not rise again.

And in more detailBy the way, these are from 30k German

Post has been editedkostyaliko - 28.03.18, 16:39

Earlier, I already gave a link to a thematic forum on the Trunk. It’s just about humidifiers, and the sinks weren’t spared, of course, moreover, one of them is praised quite well, but just as a humidifier (even filters are removed to increase efficiency and reduce noise level).

Rep: (10)
I’ve been using Air Humidifier for three days (UZ, round), for the whole day of work at the third speed, I raised the humidity from 14% to 39%, more than 39% I never managed to raise the humidity!

The area of ​​the room is 18.5m. The whole battery is covered with a blanket. The window is on ventilation (and if you close the window, there will be absolutely no fresh air, and the temperature will rise to 28).

In short, I expected more. On YouTube, the blocher said that in a couple of hours it raises humidity to 80%. I wonder how he succeeded, maybe he raised humidity in a closed toilet.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 10:38 PM