> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Huawei P10 - Firmware

Rep: (2006)
Huawei P10 - Firmware
VTR-L09, VTR-L29, VTR-AL00, VTR-TL00.
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Topics for the Emotion UI пїЅ | Methods FRP bypass after reset пїЅ | Unlocking the bootloader Huawei & Honor пїЅ | Firmware (Android 7.X) пїЅ | Firmware (Android 8.X / 9.X) пїЅ

Important information
Information on lowering the firmware to get the unlock code!
For those who use the program Huawei Firmware Finder to update the firmware
Huawei made changes to the process of installing the firmware. Now the firmware passes the online check before installation. Accordingly, before installing it is necessary to check the firmware for availability via IMEI. Otherwise, you will get "Authentication failed" before installation. This means that at the moment the installation of this firmware on this unit is currently impossible.. [/ center]

#
Drivers and Utilities

#
Official firmware
Unofficial firmware
Instructions
Kernels / Recovery
miscellanea
Screenshots

For updating and updating caps, please contact Drawn777 at QMS

User activity

Post has been editedsnekt - 14.02.20, 19:44
Reason for editing: Service firmware 9.1.0.252 (C10) for VTR-L29

Rep: (-6)
DrawN777 @ 12.07.19, 21:38*
he will not fall, the rollback is not allowed, not only will the black fastbut if lower force

* DrawN777, ie as I understand revert to this firmware not at all?

Rep: (565)
* Rancida , Expensive and very difficult

Rep: (-6)
DrawN777 @ 12.07.19, 21:46*
expensive and very difficult

* DrawN777,
It obtained in addition to the methods of the $ 40 bottles does not unlock :(

Rep: (1297)
Rancida @ 13.07.19, 0:00*
from $ 40 bottles does not unlock :(
not at all

Rep: (0)
Good day! Question. I tried to take the code for unlocking the bootloader in the HCU. Writes the code download error, not potderzhivayu or missing chipset something like this. What can be done. P10 vtr-29 androyd 9.
Thank you in advance !

* Nik - 25 Not read the code starting with firmware 8.0.0.367

Rep: (64)
somebody got in the air refreshed afterRefresh service 9.0.1.164 ?? I was very wary, and whether it will continue to update the getting?

Rep: (48)
* dark_forces , did not receive. I had to roll newer service after С”togo roll back to 8 and then through haysyuit came on nine air

Post has been editedDelitantx - 18.07.19, 08:31

Rep: (64)
* Delitantx , Well, then the furnace. Let no further updates
Principle works. And it works - do not touch!
Again its a nakasiporyat patch che ...

Rep: (11)
dark_forces @ 17.07.19, 09:42*
somebody got in the air refreshed after the service to update 9.0.1.164 ?? I was very wary, and whether it will continue to update the getting?

I have set. There are glitches with the shell. Brakes, feels buggy ...

Rep: (4)
Android 9. Always close some applications, for example, vatsap. The ban does not help optimize battery. But at the same time very improved battery Jordania. What to do? Customize launch applications in batteries?

Rep: (177)
* inturned ,
1.5 weeks and everything will be fine

* Denso , More than a month has passed. A smart contrary faster only discharged became. I ofigivaet he application when the screen is off beaten path, but at the same time is discharged very quickly.

Screen below.

Attached Image

* inturned , Do a reset. It should not be. Yesterday 8:00 game ingress (although bodies held somewhere in 6 hours and then was paverbank) it's all on the 720p.
Today's common use (film looked really)

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedDelitantx - 22.07.19, 01:39

* Delitantx Realized. I'll check more Jordania, and then configure picking.

I understand from the last page, it's better to make the setting from the ground, but I did so, and only restore data such as call list, SMS, notes via HiSuite, applications (over 300 of them) through the Titanium.

If still Jordania is not lost, then how can I be with applications? Well, most of the I and from scratch to deliver, but the application can not, a lot of data in them.

How to be?

Post has been editedinturned - 22.07.19, 03:08

* inturned Apparently your school in vstanovlenii prilozhnny through Titanium

Rep: (177)
* inturned ,
Work only through HiSuite, forget Titanium!

* Denso Even if haysyuitom zabekapit data applications and deploy eight to nine - nothing good will come out, different libraries, different databases
If you change the android must be reset

Well, yesterday my picking campaign yielded results.

Attached Image

Through HiSuite Restores bad, there is no data. Fuck me such a recovery. In general, after flashing the phone I worked rules, but cut down the application and I get the startup mode shifted in manual mode to set up multiple applications. Then noticed already wild zhor

Yesterday kerf run back into the machine, but disabled for vatsapa. I think I won Jordania, will continue to be tested. Reset is never too late.

* inturned , Yes, but all of your battle for the battery must be in a thread of discussions
In the future, please write to, it will not delete

Simply firmware discusses how process and problems in the process, and not something to restore the application, and how to win zhor

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 17:59