> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

85 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Car Scanner ELM OBD2 | An application to diagnose your car
0vZ
Message#1
23.01.18, 20:20
Guru
[offline]

Group: Developers
Messages 2335
Check in: 30.11.06
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Car Scanner ELM OBD2 download

Version: 1.26.2

Last update of the program in the header:29.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Watch your car in real time, read errors, freeze frames and other diagnostic data, measure acceleration and much more!

Description:
Application for the diagnosis and control of the vehicle through the adapter ELM327.

Program features:
1) Customizable dashboard with multiple screens. Print the data that you need in the form that is convenient for you.
2) Reading errors (quick and in-depth).
3) Reset errors (fast and in-depth).
4) Monitoring the results of ECU self-diagnosis.
5) Freeze frame reading (state of engine parameters at the time of error registration)
6) Check the readiness of the car to test the environmental performance of the exhaust.
7) Support all cars compatible with OBD2 standard (go tocarscanner.infoto get more info).
8) Car Scanner includes pre-configured connection profiles for a wide variety of vehicles.
Some connection profiles will provide you with additional features (especially for Toyota, Mitsubishi, GM, Opel, Vauxhal, Chevrolet, Nissan, Infinity, Renault, Hyundai, Kia, Mazda cars).
9) Dashboard mode can be used as a projector on the windshield of your car. Get for free what used to be available only to premium cars!
10) You can make accurate acceleration measurements with the Car Scanner!
11) Car Scanner can record the displayed data for later analysis.
12) Car Scanner can monitor fuel consumption and maintain detailed statistics on fuel consumption and fuel costs.

PLEASE NOTE: the list of displayed parameters is different for each car and is 100% dependent not on the Car Scanner program, but on the vehicle control unit.

The program requires an adapter compatible with ELM327.

Ps. And now the unofficial part :)
This is my first Android app, but first, Car Scanner came out on the platformWindows phoneand scored a very good popularity there (quite a lot of downloads on the dead platform + rating 4.7 out of 5), thenfor iOSwhere also has some success (rating 4.6 out of 5) so I hope that you will like the program. I am always open for communication and new proposals, so if you have any comments, suggestions, suggestions or additions - you are welcome.
The application has built-in purchases, but most of the functionality is available.is free .

In addition, forum userssavagemessiahzine.comIis freeI provide promotional codes for the full version (advertising is turned off + that 1% of restrictions is removed) in exchange for a good review on Google Play.
To get a promotional code:
1) Download the program fromGoogle play
2) Put 5 stars in the market with some positive comment mentioning the make and model of your car. Do not write in the review about the free distribution of codes or something like that. Remember the first rule of the fight club? Do not tell anyone about the fight club!
3) Send me inprivate messages (QMS)screenshot of the recall and pleasewrite that you need a code for Android (I'm also distributing promotional codes for iOS), and I'll send you a promotional code. Please do not send me promotional code requests by e-mail and do not need to write code requests in this thread!ONLYPRIVATE MESSAGES!
And also please write the brand, model and year of your car. Maybe I can add some new chip to your car, and you can help me test it.
4) Writing a topic is useless. If you want to receive a promotional code, you will have to understand how private messages work.

Android required: 4.3 and above
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: 0vZ
Homepage: http://carscanner.info

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ovz.carscanner

ATTENTION: I am categorically against using the APK, which is attached in this thread.
Want to get support - download from Google Play. I will not answer questions and help in solving problems for those who will download the program not from Google Play.
Only those who downloaded the program through Google Play can get the full version for free.

APK
Download:
Version: 1.0.22
Attached filecarscanner_.apk(55.63 MB)

In case of any problems with the program - contact the developer by e-mail from the program.
1) Settings (gear in the upper right corner) - Contact the developer. Android may ask what program to use, you must select your email client. Attention! Do not choose Mail.ru client, because he cuts the diagnostic file ! It is recommended to choose a standard GMail client.
2) In the created letter do not delete anything, just describe your problem and specify the parameters of the car.

Useful information on working with the program:
Recommendations for choosing an adapter ELM327:https: //www.carscanner...hoosing-obdii-adapter/
Setting up a connection to a Wi-Fi adapter:https://www.carscanner.info/ru/wifi/
Setting up a connection to a Bluetooth adapter:https: //www.carscanner…/ru/android-bluetooth/
Optimize data reading speed:https: //www.carscanner…zing-connection-speed/
Data Record:https://www.carscanner.info/ru/records/
Other issues:https://www.carscanner.info/ru/faq/

Post has been edited0vZ - 08.04.19, 21:51
romt
Message#22
14.02.18, 16:22
Local
[online]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 325
Check in: 02.10.10

Bought a pro. Did not regret! Colleagues! On the Lexus RX400h hybrid Pid not! Maybe someone will share! In the internet I found versions 2e, but they are not correct! And another question: in this program, you can upload your pida?

--------------------
SM-N9500 ​​128Gb
Amarock
Message#23
14.02.18, 16:58
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3392
Check in: 06.01.12

* romt,
Try the torque.

--------------------
iPhone is also bullshit, but there's nothing more to buy ...
romt
Message#24
14.02.18, 22:27
Local
[online]

Messages 325

* romt,
Try the torque.

I have a torque. With pidam there too poor. I wanted to try our developer on this program, and according to reviews it seems like how quickly problems are solved and modified by the program. I bought this one to support the development. And so I and Torku and HobDrayv. But let's see ...

--------------------
SM-N9500 ​​128Gb
0vZ
Message#25
14.02.18, 22:44
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Bought a pro. Did not regret! Colleagues! On the Lexus RX400h hybrid Pid not! Maybe someone will share! In the internet I found versions 2e, but they are not correct! And another question: in this program, you can upload your pida?

For the Lexus hybrid, I was not looking, but you did not try pids from Toyota Prius 2 or 3 generations?

Post has been edited0vZ - 14.02.18, 22:44

--------------------
My games and applications for Windows Phone:The walking cat, Fallout: Quest Mobile, Video explorer
Meh @ nic
Message#26
14.02.18, 23:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 38
Check in: 08.02.12
Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL

And will Abs 9.0 support be in the future?
romt
Message#27
15.02.18, 06:31
Local
[online]

Messages 325

0vZ @ 14.02.18, 22:44*
did not try pida from Toyota Prius 2 or 3 generations
Of course I tried! Not correctly shown unfortunately! The last thing I found more or less normal is these pida (file)!Attached fileRX400h_torque_metric_priusfan.csv(5.04 KB)
That's why I asked: Can I download my Pida in this program ???

Post has been editedromt - 15.02.18, 06:32

--------------------
SM-N9500 ​​128Gb
FORTUNA123
Message#28
15.02.18, 07:25
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 405
Check in: 14.10.11
Pocophone F1 6/128

Lexus RX400h

For Lexus and Toyota, there are better carista and ELMScan + Toyota + 1.10 programs. Both are on the forum and both are hacked.
0vZ
Message#29
15.02.18, 10:42
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Of course I tried! Not correctly shown unfortunately! The last thing I found more or less normal is these pida (file)! [Attachment = "12199873: RX400h_torque_metric_priusfan.csv"] That's why I asked: Can I download my Pida in this program ???

Adding from the file has not yet done, but I can include these pida in the program. Contact me by mail (in the Settings program - Contact the developer) for more convenient and quick contact. On Friday or Saturday I will add and send you a version for a sample.

--------------------
My games and applications for Windows Phone:The walking cat, Fallout: Quest Mobile, Video explorer
romt
Message#30
15.02.18, 22:59
Local
[online]

Messages 325

0vZ @ 02/15/2018 10:42*
Adding from the file has not yet done, but I can include these pida in the program. Contact me by mail (in the Settings program - Contact the developer) for more convenient and quick contact. On Friday or Saturday I will add and send you a version for a sample.

Sent from the program.

--------------------
SM-N9500 ​​128Gb
dondis
Message#31
16.02.18, 07:50
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 39
Check in: 11.01.14
Apple iPhone 5s

* 0vZ,
Good day! For ios, there are still promotional codes for excellent reviews?)) I would like to try about it))

--------------------
There are a lot of clever thoughts in the head, it’s not always possible to say! : D
0vZ
Message#32
16.02.18, 08:56
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* 0vZ,
Good day! For ios, there are still promotional codes for excellent reviews?)) I would like to try about it))

Yes there is. Write in PM :)

Posted on 02/16/2018 08:57:

Sent from the program.

Tonight or tomorrow I will try to make and write an answer.

--------------------
Tipp
Message#33
16.02.18, 09:05
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 712
Check in: 25.04.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* 0vZ,
I also want a promo for android, in the market I will evaluate / accomplish your goal. But, such a problem, I connect from the phone, I read everything, but I put it on the GU, says first make a pair with the adapter. While everything is paired, Tork works.
0vZ
Message#34
16.02.18, 14:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

* 0vZ,
I also want a promo for android, in the market I will evaluate / accomplish your goal. But, such a problem, I connect from the phone, I read everything, but I put it on the GU, says first make a pair with the adapter. While everything is paired, Tork works.

And try to remove and pair again? If it does not help, write. I'll try to disable this question.

--------------------
Tipp
Message#35
16.02.18, 14:39
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 712
Check in: 25.04.07
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 4/64

* 0vZ,
Tried something not. As if he does not see that the adapter is already paired exactly on the GU. In the phone, the adapter is also connected a long time ago, it started up without any problems at all.
zelenyuk
Message#36
16.02.18, 17:05
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 01.02.07
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE SM-N9005

I have the same problem in Chinese, GU, asks for connections, I go to settings, I select a device, I click on a connection, after that the program crashes without reporting an error, or something like that, the subsequent connection causes a similar result.
Delete and reconnect tried. The result is the same.
Waiting for a solution.
Thank.

Post has been editedzelenyuk - 16.02.18, 17:07
0vZ
Message#37
16.02.18, 21:12
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Yeah, something the Chinese in their GU freaked out, because on ordinary phones and tablets it works.
* Tipp, * zelenyuk,Please send letters from the program (Settings - Contact the developer).
I just looked, the program tries to establish a pair only if the connection failed and the device status is not paired.

--------------------
Mishel1961
Message#38
17.02.18, 13:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Check in: 17.09.14
Asus Zenfone 4 A450CG

I did not really figure out how to record sensor readings. There is a recording function in the program, but how to choose the necessary parameters for recording?
0vZ
Message#39
17.02.18, 14:28
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

The program records the data that is displayed on the screen and those that come with them "for the company" :)

--------------------
Mishel1961
Message#40
17.02.18, 17:05
Local
[offline]

Messages 164
Check in: 17.09.14
Asus Zenfone 4 A450CG

Those. to configure the "Indicators" 1,2,3,4?
0vZ
Message#41
17.02.18, 17:46
Guru
[offline]

Messages 2335
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Yes, or indicators, or dashboard. If you enter the "All Sensors" mode, you will record everything. Only it is necessary to understand that the more sensors are interrogated, the less often each of them is interrogated.
If you enter the overclocking meter, it will also record :)
The most important thing is to save the file with the record, when you press "disconnect".
Ps. If anyone needs to view the file with the record (.brc) on the computer, write, I will send you a utility that converts to .csv

Post has been edited0vZ - 17.02.18, 18:30

--------------------

85 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 22:40