> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Vernee Mix 2 - Firmware

Rep: (161)
Vernee Mix 2 - Firmware
PictureVernee Mix 2
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Instructions

Other

There is no curator in the subject. For filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRylovS - 14.04.19, 17:37

Rep: (27)
Wait! do not use right now. more testing required

Backup, restore, install .zip, mount storage, everything is in order. however, ROOT is incomplete. ROOT SHELL permissions work. However, actually working with / system is a problem. This is not a problem with TWRP, but something with a Vernee ROM.

Details
Currently, the root has a problem with the actual placement of files in / system from Android. It can be done with ES Explorer, but then the files disappear. Unable to install busybox from apk.

The problem with entering files to / from the system from Android seems to be the problem with all MT6757. Many people complain about the same problem with the BV8000 Pro, Ulefone T1, etc. ...

However, if you install .zip from TWRP (busybox, xposed, etc.), the files seem to remain. I can use xposed without problems (verified gravitybox)

Everything that requires root privileges should be in order. For example, gsam shell permissions, access to su through a terminal application, quick reboot, etc.

I also checked the root uninstall from Android and it worked perfectly (removed YouTube from the system)

Thus, for many purposes this is good. But for some (something that requires entering files into / system from Android) is not very good.

TWRP, created by Cleopatra, all her recognition.

instructions
here is the video i made. this is OnePlus X. but the same process.

https://youtu.be/U-Qp1EYB-Yo

The main steps:

1. Install the fastboot adb utilities on the PC. (https: //www.mediafire ...-auto-setup-1.4.2.rar)
2. Enable OEM unlock in developer options of phone
3. Boot phone to fastboot mode ("adb reboot bootloader" or power off phone, then power on while hold VOLUME-UP)
4. Unlock bootloader: "fastboot oem unlock"
5. Boot temporary TWRP: "fastboot boot recovery.img" (TWRP recovery download:http: //www.mediafire.c...iv9/TWRP_MIX_2_def.rar

6. Now you can install Magisk or SuperSU via TWRP, I recommend Magisk, because if SuperSU, you will get a constant message “update the binary”

Master in TWRP (download:http: //www.mediafire.c....6ely/Magisk-v14.0.zip)
or
SuperSU.zip via “TWRP” (download:https: //www.mediafire...-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1.zip

I hope clearer. if not, I’m sure that the Russianssavagemessiahzine.comwill help further.

Post has been editedGizbeat - 14.12.17, 15:18
Reason for editing: In the header

Updates
Site vernee

4GB version.
Update 2017/12/15 4GB version full_hct6757_66_n-ota-1513325257-mix2-20171215
Mirrors:mediafire, yadisk.
Attention. - put the update on the rudimentary phone through TWRP.
At the same time, the root rights are deleted - you have to install it again, and it is better immediately.
Read more
Download, install. I ran through fluently.
1. Google chat appeared.
2. The camera was fixed. Focusing is fast enough, it saves almost immediately, without delay.
The quality of the photo has improved slightly, less blue.
3. Build number 15122017
4. GPS remained at the same level (for me - below the baseboard)
5. There was a bug with changing the mode after the call (from vibro to volume)
6. The fingerprint has moved to the Security tab.
I did not notice any other visible changes. Continuing observation :)

firmware installation instructions

6GB Version
Update 2017/12/15 6GB version
full_hct6757_66_n-ota-1513327172-mix2-pro-20171215-mail.ru
Mirror1-mediafire
Attention. - put the update on the rudimentary phone through TWRP.
At the same time, the root rights are deleted - you have to install it again, and it is better immediately.

Post has been editedsnekt - 09.03.18, 10:34
Reason for editing: the rules of the "Android - Firmware" section 3.9.

Rep: (10)
Instructions forunlockingbootloader [UnlockBootloader] :

Remember, all the actions you do at your own peril and risk and these actions may deprive you of a guarantee, especially if you do not understand what it is for, it is better not to read further!

What actions are required:
(On the phone)
  • Settings-->About phone-->Build number (press until you see the inscription: You became a developer :))
  • Next: Settings ->For developers -->Turn on Factory Unlock, and just below turn on USB Debugging.
(On the computer)

Run the command line (on behalf ofadmin. )
Tyts
Attached Image

Insert the finished text:c: \ adb \ adb reboot bootloader press Enter, and we see that no miracle happened, but a message appeared on the phone where you need to put a daw and click OK:
Vernee:
Attached Image

Now enter againc: \ adb \ adb reboot bootloader and finally, the phone is reloaded in Fastboot :
At the command prompt, enterc: \ adb \ fastboot oem unlock and then on the phone appears Unlock bootloader?
We read everything carefully and if we agree, press the volume button up!

That's it, the phone’s bootloader is unlocked!

Post has been editedKariffjan4ik - 24.01.18, 17:01
Reason for editing: In the header (added link to disable mandatory driver signature verification)

TWRP + Root
Original instructions, how to startTWRP ,
Apparently, this TVRP is temporary and every time you need it, you need to run it in FastBoot mode
Transfer
Vernee Mix 2 - TWRP 3.1.1

Attached Image

1) Download theTWRP 3.1.1 at the next link:

https://cloud.mail.ru/public/EjQk/1p3wiTufs

2) Install adb drivers and fastboot commands:

http: //www.mediafire.c....20xpdp48/ADB_1.4.2.rar
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/EbqZ/4GuqU9Fiq

3) unzip the archive and run “adb-setup.exe”. answer “Y” to all 3 questions
4)on the phone we go Settings ->About phone ->click on build number 7 times in a row
go back and go to the menu For developers ->unlock the bootloader, enable "USB debugging" and enable "error reporting".

Steps that are taken only 1 time
Attention! after unlocking the bootloader, all phone settings will be reset to the factory

5) connect the phone to the computer. a prompt pops up - enable USB debugging
6) on your computer, start CMD (in the start menu in the search, type CMD (command line) and run.

7) type the command:

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

8) then type the command:

fastboot oem unlock (and press enter)
this question often arises at this stage
the question is ... I can’t install TWRP ... after entering FASTBOOT mode I enter the command line ": \ adb \ fastboot oem unlock"
But nothing happens.
On a smartphone, it hangs in FASTBOOT mode ...
On the computer it says "waiting for devise"
Answer - It means that your fastboot driver has not been installed.
The phone switched, but there is no driver.
You must install the ADB driver again. if you have Win10 then it will reboot into mode without checking the driver signature.
if it does not help then try on another computer.

9) press volume up on the phone to confirm unlocking the bootloader.

at the command prompt you will see the following message

"Start unlock flow", and then at the end you will see "OKAY".

10) reboot into normal mode,the phone will reset to factory settings

11) again on the phone go Settings ->About phone ->click on build number 7 times in a row
go back and go to the menu For developers ->unlock the bootloader, enable "USB debugging" and enable "error reporting".

The steps you need to do every time you need TWRP

12) copy TWRP (recovery.img) to the folder where fastboot.exe and adb.exe (c: \ adb \) are.

13) connect the phone to the computer via USB cable.
14) run CMD (command line) on your computer and run the following commands

adb reboot bootloader (and press enter)

15) Now type the next command:

fastboot boot c: \ adb \ recovery.img (and press enter) to download temporary recovery
or use the command "fastboot flash recovery c: \ adb \ recovery.img" to write to the constant
16) In TWRP when it asks for a password. to ignore.

The following describes how to backup

Click the "Read Only" button.
If asking you to swipe to allow modification of System, tapKEEP READ ONLY .
17) Now -the most important thing - tap on backup.
18) Check mark on Nvram, Boot, System and Data.
19) Tap on Select Storage, tap on MicroSDCard, tap on OK.
20) Tap Swipe to Backup.

HOW TOROOTtheVernee Mix 2 :

Attached Image
Attached Image

a) Download theSuperSU v2.82 zip at the next link:

http: //www.mediafire.c...-SuperSU-v2.82-SR1.zip
https://cloud.mail.ru/public/3CSg/X7TgS6fnp
if this version doesn’t work then
onXDAYou can take a more recent version but not necessary.
Version sr5 - leads to a brick - checked.

b)copy SuperSU zip to microSD
c)Download TWRP in Fastboot mode (as described above)
d)Click Install, Select Storage, Micro SDCard, OK.
e)click on your SuperSU.zip file
f)confirm with swipe installation
g)reboot normally
h)click on the SuperSU icon to activate it

TWRP for 6GB version from Ghost45here,needrom
Attention - do not install on the 4 GB version !!!

TWRP for 4GB version from Ghost45here,needrom

Post has been editedsnekt - 09.03.18, 10:35
Reason for editing: the rules of the "Android - Firmware" section 3.9.

Rep: (1)
* RylovS,
Something in the common header, where there is a Discussion and Purchase of this topic is not visible.
And yet, how to install the android_winusb driver? When you right-click and select Install, it says that this inf file does not support this type of installation.

VladimirShm @ 01/23/18, 17:44*
Something in the common header, where there is a Discussion and Purchase of this topic is not visible.

The topic was created today and the moderators have not put those topics in the caps yet.
And the drivers are installed from exe files. See the hat.

Rep: (31)
Guys, I apologize in advance if offtopic, but something I did not find, unfortunately, the answer in the subject.
Can third-party programs get root? Without any modified recovery, etc.? I don’t need full rights, I just want the programs to work quietly, requiring root.

Rep: (2)
* pvitalic , no, I haven’t heard such a thing!

* RylovS,
These are the drivers for Fastboot USB_driver_r11.zip from the post
Vernee Mix 2 - Discussion (Post by Kariffjan4ik # 69484317)
to unlock the preloader

VladimirShm @ 01/24/18, 13:12*
These are the drivers for fastboot USB_driver_r11.zip

so put from the header ADB drivers. there everything is put at once from EXE.
and - or see my 2nd post in this thread TWRP
There, starting from the 2nd point and ending with “Steps to be taken every time TWRP is needed”
and there is an instruction to unlock the phone.

* RylovS,
Yes, I put them right away, I just thought that both of these were needed.

Is it like in custom firmware?

Magisk (superuser) Attached file Magisk-v15.2 (1520) .zip (5,82 РњР‘)
must be installed after the flash the device with flashtool after the first reboot.

What is this file attached to and how to install it? Via TWRP?

VladimirShm @ 01/24/18, 16:35*
What is this file attached to and how to install it? Via TWRP?

in the header, click on the file name and download.
The zip is put through TWRP. I did not install this firmware myself. I have a 6 GB version.
TWRP is better to take those that are at the end of the description, for your version of the phone.

Rep: (13)
* RylovS,
6 gigabyte is installed without problems, with the help of this firmware I installed tvrp and root, then with tvrp I updated to ota 6gigovaya

* nurbach
When the bodies received, I bricked it with experiments. - then there was only 4 gigovoy request.
I sewed it. and then when OTA 6GB came out - rolled it over 4 gigabytes through TWRP.
Yes, I wrote about this in the topic of discussion.
but I didn’t set this caste - that's why I answered.

so put from the header ADB drivers. there everything is put at once from EXE.

When I installed them, the message "remove USB device first" appeared, I press OK and the message "uninstall device: ......... in a continuous stream without stopping begins to pour on a black screen. I close the window with a cross, I get OK and restart the computer Reboot.
After connecting the body to the FT, nothing happens, and a message appears in the Device Manager that there is no preloader driver, i.e. The driver from .exe was not installed.

I still waited when the whole black screen scrolled and the drivers were installed. Now, after connecting to FT in the Device Manager, a com-port with a preloader appeared, but nothing happens in FT anyway, and then the preloader disappears from the com-ports.
Custom firmware and it seems like you need to first unlock the preloader through fastboot, i.e. I turn off the preloader on the switched on phone, lose my data, turn it off, start FT, reconnect to the computer and flash. So?

Post has been editedVladimirShm - 24.01.18, 13:47

So?

Yes. So. Even after flashing through the flash drive, data will be lost.
And the sequence of actions during firmware.
First, select the scatter, then click on the download and after that we connect the included phone to the computer.

First, select the scatter, then click on the download and after that we connect the included phone to the computer.

I have done this many times in my life. And do not forget Firmware Upgrade, not Format All :))
I usually have troubles and drivers.

Post has been editedVladimirShm - 24.01.18, 14:28

Rep: (10)
DriversandutilitiesforVernee MIX 2

Post has been editedKariffjan4ik - 24.01.18, 16:46

Rep: (1763)
M
We move to subsection:Other brands .
A fruitful discussion.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/13/19, 06:27