Fujitsu Siemens esprimo mobile v 5535 - Discussion | [Notebook] Windows | 15.4 "| Intel celeron dual t1400 1.7 Hz | 1

Rep: (0)
Fujitsu Siemens esprimo mobile v 5535 - Discussion пїЅ | Description | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
notebook | Windows | 15.4 "| Intel celeron dual t1400 1.7 Hz | 1 ddr2GB

Specifications
windows 7, hdd 120gb
additional information
Nout did not fall, did not break, was not in the water, serious problems were not with him.
Useful information
When you boot up your PCsometimeserror takes "operating system not found", but after the restart error disappears and flies off date and time. How is it treated?

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, contact the author of the topic in QMS (personal message) or to the section moderators via the buttonA complaintunder the messages. How to do it right, what would you understand the first time, well describedhere.

Rep: (542)
For a start, replace the battery bios on matplate. By mistake: Check the hard disk. SMART would have put that there.

Rep: (16)
Wow! I Stumbled on Tutsi think that's like 10 years already, bought in 2008.

Rep: (5)
Hello, there is a laptop model Fujitsu esprimo mobile v6555. Since the beginning of the incredibly warm, dismantled and replaced with a cooling system, since the strip has not moved away from the radiator, and as such heat. In general I decided to put windose 7, all done as needed but after the installation of a black screen. Stupid black screen and all. I moved the hard disk on a desktop computer, everything works like clockwork. Once the laptop is put on, the problem starts.

BIOS resets the default settings, change the batteries (which has exhausted its share), replace the memory bar location, clean, but nothing helps. Show you how to deal with it? thank you in advance!

Whether it is at least slightly improve the performance of this notebook, I have it dosih in working order, but if you run a simulation of the NC machine tool in 3D it immediately freezes.

* pechkin624 can:
- put percent: Intel Core 2 Duo T5750 / T5850
- dokinut RAM before the official maximum, ie, up to 2 GB (vkoryachit can try 3)
- put deshmansky SSD-drive.

And what of your simulator system requirements? Maybe the old man is not osilivaet even minimal salary?

Post has been editedpeligroso - 06.12.18, 22:01

* peligroso
https://w4.siemens.ru/...perate-v4-7-basic.aspx

Processor 1,5 GHz or higher

RAM 1 GB

Approximately 3 GB svobonogo space on the hard drive was for a full installation

Graphics card with a minimum resolution of 640 * 480 pixels

Keyboard, mouse

operating system

MS Windows 7 Home Basic, Home Premium, Professional, Ultimate, Enterprise (32- and 64-Bit)

MS Windows 8.1, MS Windows 8.1 Pro, Enterprise (32- and 64-Bit)

Post has been editedpechkin624 - 07.12.18, 13:39

* pechkin624 your config you have not sounded. Perhaps you have enough RAM.

* peligroso
RAM 3

* pechkin624 drive right? Temperatures like?

* peligroso

Drive relatively normal.
Attached Image

* pechkin624 Judging by the screenshots, you should XP, and requires a minimum of sistemki Seven. In general, I think that it does not pull percent, and it is quite possible when you start abruptly heated and tupit.

* peligroso
There's a version for XP, for example 4.4, but there are no written requirements for the PC

Rep: (0)
[Color = Crimson] Hello !!! I have a new laptop model V 6505.
Did not want to be connected bluetooth headphones, so I decided to download the driver ... In the end, does not work no WiFi, no usb ..: censored: only bluetooth: rofl:
Now what do I do not know .. the Internet on the laptop no: hysterics:: hysterics:: hysterics:

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 17/09/19, 14:36