> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI S2 Lite - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (3160)
DiscussionUMIDIGI S2 Lite
PictureUMIDIGI S2 Lite
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Brand: UMIDIGI
Model: S2 lite
Body Material: Aluminum alloy unibody
Colors: Black red
Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) / WCDMA (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) / FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20)
Platform: Pure stock Android 7.0 (Android 8.1 in May via OTA)
Display: 6 "/ HD + 1440x720 capacitive / 268ppi (up to 5 touches) / Format 18: 9 IPS / Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Camera: Omnivision 16880, 16MP + 5MP F2.0, AF
Front-camera: 5MP
CPU: MT6750T, 8xCortex-A53,1.5GHz, Octa Core
Graphics chip: ARM Mali-T860 MP2 650MHz
RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3 833 MHz (one channel)
Inner memory: 32 GB (? 64GB limited edition?)
SIM format: Nano-SIM x 2
Memory card: microSD up to 256 GB (instead of the second SIM)
GPS / GLONASS
FM radio
Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n) 5 GHz support
USB Type-C 2.0 without fast charging (OTG support)
3.5 jackNOT (Type-C 3.5 jack adapter)
Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor / E-Compass / Gravity Sensor / Proximity Sensor / Gyroscope (software)
3D Face ID
The fingerprint scanner
Battery: 5100 mAh
Dimensions: 158.1x74.6x8.8 mm
Weight: 186 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Instructions
Firmware
For SP Flash Tool (OFFICIAL)
1 revision
V1.0_20180402
V1.0_20180303
V1.0_20180202
V1.0_20180126

!!! Only for those who have already bought with version V1.0_20180719
2 revision
V1.0_20181204
V1.0_20180920
V1.0_20180719

For TWRP (UNOFFICIAL)
LITE version stock firmware
LineageOS 14.1 (BETA)

Recovery / Root
!!! Do not forget that any slightest change in the system leads to the inability to update on the OTA !!!
TWRP 3.2.1recommended
TWRP 3.1.1fromWildflash
ROOT rights are simple (android 7) without flashing and installing third-party applications

miscellanea
Information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoskojv - 09.09.19, 13:15
Reason for editing: All that is necessary to restore the IMEI (under spoiler "Instructions").

Rep: (2)
On GBest written:
SIM-card: Dual SIM dual standby, 2 x nano SIM-card 1 TF-card can be inserted at the same time
It is still 1 SIM + 1 microSD? Or 2 Sim + 1 microSD?

A realized on ofitsialam 2 Nano SIM Card Or 1 Nano SIM Card and TF Card 1

Post has been editedbob12345 - 16.02.18, 11:24

Given that the body of 32 GB instead of 64 have unique UHANS MAX 2, BluBoo S8 +, the S2 Lite wins with the camera and the battery?

Post has been editedbob12345 - 16.02.18, 11:43

Rep: (0)
Getting ROOT rights
It should be included in the settings and all.

He is not heated,

Question. Fast charging is, What type?
Complete ordinary 5v / 2a and charges for a long time.
And the battery is discharged very quickly compared to S2. By the end of the work I have had about 70% of the charge and from Lite 35%. for the same use.

Post has been editedSalRidi - 24.02.18, 11:12

Thank.
There was a question about the availability of fast charging your phone.

I bought at Ali Umidigi S2 Lite here (http://s.aliexpress.com/Qni2eyAj) For 8018rub + cashback to fly ~ 180 rubles, the delivery was 14 days at first Singapore-mail, then mail Russia, the track is tracked accurately. Generally put in a basket with a price tag in 8500, why is there a discount automatically seller in 500 rubles, which was very nice))
Bought for the girl in exchange for LeEco Le 2. Packaging is excellent, looks like 6 plus front, design in general really like plyonochku already pasted, charging for a long time (this was before the Chinese already watering cans, it charges very quickly, but a year later, all the delights of fast charging turned to the fact that the battery has become very bad hold a charge), NFC is not present, but the girl needs a phone to call the VC, inst. The camera takes OK but not great, only with very good lighting, but for the money ok !, fingerprint sensor works well, can add up to 5 fingers, but in watering cans le2 nimble breakdowns in faceID can add only one person, added his: ))), press and until the finger reaches the screen time to unlock (except that did not see me at night at all), the screen bomb, 18: 9 cool actually, at the bottom of the buttons can be hidden completely, the scope is certainly not such as promotional photo but too bad, the film quickly scratched, think safety glass in order further to Ali. Works quickly, hold a charge very very well, twenty-four hours in active mode !! (NO, turn off Autostart in all at once, it is not necessary, I left only messengers, everything is enabled by default, what is a plus, he suggested that all disabled it is not necessary, and showed how much interest people this feature is turned off, or vice versa left), when you first turn immediately picked up a backup copy of Google and all restored to the previous phone, wifi 5Ghz supports excellent), a girl like headphones type c does not work the radio, apparently , you need an adapter 3.5mm across, but as for the year using the phone one or two times when she used the headphones, the lack of 3.5 mm is not a problem at all. Standard audio alert, cool, just annoying. The sound is so-so, not Dolby DIGITAL, but for the money ... The firmware is not fully translated, but I understand well in phones, so it's not been a problem for those who do not speak English and need a phone for business as usual, and to climb it is not necessary, where there is no translation) with the box caught the firmware update as necessary 7.0 waiting for the Oreo, though, and basically all happy :)
Once a week caught a bug that did not work calls dared switch Airplane Mode, but it was once worth two SIM cards.
Thank you for reading till the end

per m 3 Horse was also discount RUB 600. And I do not understand why.

By the way, this phone costs also came 8100. But he is in all respects better. CPU, memory and internal RAM ..M-Horse Pure 3 - Discussion

komp72web @ 24.02.2018, 17:41*
per m 3 Horse was also discount RUB 600. And I do not understand why.

By the way, this phone costs also came 8100. But he is in all respects better. CPU, memory and internal RAM ..M-Horse Pure 3 - Discussion

The memory of it is better?

Rep: (19)
komp72web @ 24.02.18, 19:41*
By the way, this phone costs also came 8100. But he is in all respects better. CPU, memory and internal RAM .. M-Horse Pure 3 - Discussion

my wife said that she did not have a horse (I was at Pure was aiming 2): P
But seriously - the filling is better, yes ... but the screen is 5.7 inches instead of 6 ...
well and User oleoforbki zero and glass backdrop
ooooooochen easily soiled
umi due to the aluminum back and a no oleofobki still not

How much free memory of the 32 fact?

Post has been editedbob12345 - 26.02.18, 14:01

Rep: (7)
Who has long charged the body, try to charge no cover, on a regular s2 has been such a problem. when the body is in the bag until the end connector is not inserted, and charges for a long time

Rep: (255)
bob12345 @ 26.02.18, 14:00*
How much free memory of the 32 fact?
About 27, generally, this figure may vary depending on the instance

In my unit ringing sound rather weak. In S2 louder, it's my way or at all?

Rep: (7)
* SalRidi , I like normal, I have enough with the head

Explain what this better than the competition, in which 64 GB instead of 32 for the same money?

Rep: (9)
* bob12345 Android 7

* rus___95,
7 at all.
UMIDIGI S2 Lite (Post bob12345 # 70431781)

Post has been editedbob12345 - 27.02.18, 12:00

Rep: (19)
bob12345 @ 27.02.18, 11:57*
Explain what this better than the competition, in which 64 GB instead of 32 for the same money?

spit in the hands BluBoo S8 + - it seemed somehow supe
I observed the M-Horse pure2 - but there is no general oleofobki
s2 lite on the same metal back less than Mara glass glossy plastic
UHANS MAX 2 - size too big for me already

Post has been editedR3basis - 27.02.18, 16:42

Rep: (9)
* bob12345 , * bob12345 , Sorry. I decided that the question about Umidigi S2

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/05/20, 10:20