> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

UMIDIGI S2 Lite - Discussion | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (3309)
DiscussionUMIDIGI S2 Lite
PictureUMIDIGI S2 Lite
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications
Brand: UMIDIGI
Model: S2 lite
Body Material: Aluminum alloy unibody
Colors: Black red
Network: GSM (850/900/1800/1900 MHz) / WCDMA (850/900/1900/2100 MHz) / FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20)
Platform: Pure stock Android 7.0 (Android 8.1 in May via OTA)
Display: 6 "/ HD + 1440x720 capacitive / 268ppi (up to 5 touches) / Format 18: 9 IPS / Corning Gorilla Glass 4
Camera: Omnivision 16880, 16MP + 5MP F2.0, AF
Front-camera: 5MP
CPU: MT6750T, 8xCortex-A53,1.5GHz, Octa Core
Graphics chip: ARM Mali-T860 MP2 650MHz
RAM: 4 GB LPDDR3 833 MHz (one channel)
Inner memory: 32 GB (? 64GB limited edition?)
SIM format: Nano-SIM x 2
Memory card: microSD up to 256 GB (instead of the second SIM)
GPS / GLONASS
FM radio
Bluetooth 4.0
Wi-Fi (802.11a / b / g / n) 5 GHz support
USB Type-C 2.0 without fast charging (OTG support)
3.5 jackNOT (Type-C 3.5 jack adapter)
Sensors: Ambient Light Sensor / E-Compass / Gravity Sensor / Proximity Sensor / Gyroscope (software)
3D Face ID
The fingerprint scanner
Battery: 5100 mAh
Dimensions: 158.1x74.6x8.8 mm
Weight: 186 g
Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Drivers
Instructions
Firmware
For SP Flash Tool (OFFICIAL)
1 revision
V1.0_20180402
V1.0_20180303
V1.0_20180202
V1.0_20180126

!!! Only for those who have already bought with version V1.0_20180719
2 revision
V1.0_20181204
V1.0_20180920
V1.0_20180719

For TWRP (UNOFFICIAL)
LITE version stock firmware
LineageOS 14.1 (BETA)

Recovery / Root
!!! Do not forget that any slightest change in the system leads to the inability to update on the OTA !!!
TWRP 3.2.1recommended
TWRP 3.1.1fromWildflash
ROOT rights are simple (android 7) without flashing and installing third-party applications

miscellanea
Information

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednoskojv - 09.09.19, 13:15
Reason for editing: All that is necessary to restore the IMEI (under spoiler "Instructions").

Rep: (1)
Well, I can say about hangs after unlocking
Made Hard Reset and set up as a new one (downloaded everything that was)
https: //www.hardreset....ardreset/first-method/
After flying like a new
But during the installation process, an increasing number of applications noted that everything is unlocked longer, but still very quickly in comparison with what was
Maybe someone will also help.
Bonus I had problems with the inclusion of bluetooth and distribution of the Internet via Wi-Fi and USB (it could spend an hour to turn on)
Now it is instantly working

Post has been editedKovzel Alexandr - 02.04.19, 21:32

Rep: (10)
Everything, I gave up. Ordered Sharp Aqua S3. I will give this freak or selling or child. Good luck in the struggle !!

Rep: (0)
For those who have not yet surrendered!))) The swelling of the sensor began somewhere after the 4 months of use. Staligent I could have been looking at the processes that hang in the background and discovered the endless awakening of Yandex applications. Rutinated, but still the methods of the Greenfy program managed to put them on to sleep. Although some are still relying and launched. Shept so much, and later stopped the strange Chinese programmall, which also constantly hung in memory for the name Test. As a result, for two days, no lags have not been noticed. I don't know how anyone, but my phone completely suits me. The way the battery has become much to keep longer. (No third-party firmware and recovery is worth it. Climbing v1.0_20181204)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (4)
* KUROED,
Speech about the brake unlocking or something else?

Supplement to the previous post.
After the hard reset, everything works hurt except for a long unlock, she returned it became clear, with each mass update of all the body of all the body begins to unlock everything longer. Apparently you need some kind of special cleaner.
In general, now the body is pleased with 90% of Akum, still holds two days at the light of the use of VK Internet Yandex and TD and TP. Or a day if by the standard use for another 6-7 hours, the Internet is completely distributed to the laptop.

bob12345 @ 15.04.19, 16:56*
Speech about the brake unlocking or something else?

We are talking only about taking the sensor. Divorcing is normal.

Rep: (4)
* Kovzel Alexandr,
I guess, it's not in the installed software, but in Google services, which are updated gradually and silently without notice. Because the BTU began in all users at the same time.

Rep: (11)
Dear members of the forum! I ask you for help. I ran a quick glance, did not see backups. Can anyone make it for me? For v1. FT gives an error "2005", it seems that my connector covered, although the charging goes without problems. Through the microspide sews without problems. Please help, merge backup under the recovery

Post has been editedBreezZze1991 - 18.04.19, 12:59

Suddenly, the interpretation ended. On April 23, Smart suddenly rebooted spontaneously and now the touch is not tupit. Apparently something is secretly updated. But the fact is obvious! All so?

Rep: (54)
KUROED @ 04/28/19, 13:28*
Does everyone have it?

I'm not so. With the problem of stupidity Tacha, I did not even come across. But the long unlocking and periodic freezing of the clock did not go anywhere.

Rep: (30)
* tsar99 Unlocking remained stupid, but the rest of the problems was not at all. The reboot was several times a year. Otherly pleased: OK:

Ha, you still disperse with the date !! Because I probably live in China

Posted 05/06/2019, 9:31:

* seweromorsk1 , and you are right, she is idiotic, finger need to apply exactly

Posted on 05/06/2019, 09:33:

And I can not rob, it seems everything comes, even though you still need a watch, but I10 headphones in no way, but I want to actually
I just have 9 am. All lighthouses are included.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedjeany - 06.05.19, 09:39
Reason for editing: satellites work accurately, I hope :)

Android 8 or 9 is he

Posted on 12.05.2019, 03:47:

Update on android 8 or 9 is he

* no name66666 , * no name66666 , * no name66666 , * no name66666 No, there will be no way back: D

* seweromorsk1, they spoke in May android 8 will be

* no name66666 , year did not specify: D

* no name66666 , Now much what they say - yes do not perform

Sell ​​your as new. After flashing does not work finger. Full set + 2 glasses bundled. Price 6000 rubles :)

* jeany What is very bad? : D and Sharpe already come already?

* seweromorsk1 , so already a week and a half, about him and say :) cool that pipets. Not only are the beautiful, so also 88,000 parrots. Contactless payments, generally please - do not need to pick it up in a bag, the upper eyebrow replaces the hole in our - between notifications. Beautiful, thin and pleasant :))
With no longer, almost a mirror, and patchkite, but in the kit there is a black case. I really, immediately ordered transparent. And then he is slippery horror, the phone itself. The screen is super - prints almost remain. The camera is also excellent.

Post has been editedjeany - 16.05.19, 20:06
Reason for editing: Added

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 21.12.20, 19:26