Net weight: 2.3kg
A photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Video

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvelikashkin - 20.03.18, 12:14
Reason for editing: Added link to video x10 vs. x9

Rep: (0)
Good day! I wanted to imagine x9 myself, but at the last moment I got out x10. I made a purchase roughly blindly. More details ... there is wi-fi, android ... some other things. Thanks.

Rep: (1)
* Mick007, The same situation ... I do not understand if there is android

Rep: (17)
There is no mention of Androidmanufacturer's websitenot onaliexpress

Rep: (7)
I think over the purchase.
Where are the reviews? Where are the reviews? How is it? How sharpness, color rendition, noise, brightness, other?
Give us a review! :-)

Post has been editedRamka - 18.02.18, 12:29

Rep: (4)
Ramka @ 02/18/18 13:28*
Where are the reviews? Where are the reviews? How is it? How sharpness, color rendition, noise, brightness, other?
There is no detailed review today. Reviews on the "Ali" page from the official seller.

Rep: (776)
M
Topic moved to subsectionMultimedia projectors
I ask everyone to readRules section "Multimedia devices"

Rep: (2)
In general, everything is like in the reviews on Ali ..
Cheap and angry, minimum settings and convenience.
FullHd is, there is no sharpness)))
Worth taking only for watching movies.
Work for him is impossible because of the soap.
And in general, the sharpness is not enough.
But I can’t return to non-FULL HD after it.

Rep: (2)
Feedback from ramamaka from Yandex
3*
Experience of use: less than a month
Advantages:
FullHD - the real resolution is 1920 * 1080.
The price is twice lower than that of high-quality well-known manufacturers.
The remote has a cool soft button illumination.
Disadvantages:
Matrix 1LCD, because of what the image quality is terrible.
Sharpness around the edges is terrible.
Color rendering is bad.
Noisy.
Each time you turn on, you must select a signal source.
Uneven brightness (at the edges of the image is noticeably darker than in the center.
The smoothness of the picture leaves much to be desired (as if it does not pull it out and skips the frames, twitches).

The power LED blinks very bright up all the time in idle mode. Those. you sleep, and he blinks, lighting the ceiling, and enrages.

On the attached photos I show the maximum achieved sharpness in the center and at the corners, as well as the uneven illumination (blue background).

The manufacturer's nameplate is stuck off-lap and half fell off.

The trapezoid and sharpness adjustment wheels are difficult to turn, there is no smoothness, the ride is tight.

There is no zoom at all, i.e. You can not adjust the size of the image. Just moving the projector back and forth.
Comment:
For such a price, but FullHD is the only advantage.

But such a low price entails low quality.
In windows it is difficult to do something, because The edges of the image are very blurry. To play toys - only in which there is no text on the edges. Those. Further we consider only for films.

Watching movies is fine if you don’t really see the color.

In the films with a resolution, it is clearly better than the old, but high-quality 1024 * 768. The picture is much more pleasant. But the color reproduction is at the level of the cheapest TN monitor.

The image goes very blue. On my copy I had to put Red 100 Green 50 Blue 0 and then at least somehow you could watch (but still there was a blue). If you do not get distracted and do not translate the view on other objects, then the brain adjusts and you can watch.

Uneven illumination is felt on monochrome scenes in films, but not particularly critical.

The noise from the projector is pretty strong, but tolerable.

I notice the lack of smooth movement of the picture, twitching, as if the frames fall out (the computer normally pulls, checked on the monitor connected in parallel). But you can live, because the human brain adapts itself after a while.

Brightness during the day with tightly closed windows is clearly not enough.

When turned off, it turns off immediately, without cooling down the lamp for several minutes.

The adjustment of the vertical trapezium occurs by mechanical rotation of the lens. Those. first we twist this lens so that the sharpness at the top and bottom is the same, then with the inclination of the projector we compensate the trapezium. Otherwise, the top-bottom images will have different sharpness, and it is already terrible in this projector.
In my case, it turned out that 1/4 of the image is down and 3/4 up relative to the projector itself.

From a distance of 3 meters, the screen width is 2 meters. Zuma is not.

There is also an analog TV tuner. Did not check it.

Those. The only thing that is in this projector is the resolution and price. If you are not very annoying terrible color and terrible focus, you can take. And only for movies.

Rep: (16)
Gentlemen, I am thinking of buying such a projector. Has happy (unhappy) owners appeared during this time?

Rep: (30)
This is a copy of ThundeaL T26K (T26) - apparently not very good - read the reviews on the same Ali on it - tandil seems to be praised
There is still AUN AKEY5 - on it the topic:
AUN AKEY 5

SPARR0W @ 11/21/18, 18:06*
This is a copy of the ThundeaL T26K (T26) - apparently not very good
I can not disagree ...

I read the reviews, looked at the pictures - as it shows ... but it shows perfectly.
There is something to think about ...

Post has been editedmrMichaelxp - 21.12.18, 20:51

Rep: (30)
* mrMichaelxp ,
tandil praise, yes. but the driver is not really ... although it's probably just a coincidence - everyone collects at 1 plant and different nameplates glue

The guys from ThundeaL showed me the lamp! I did not see anything like this! Made a request for technical specifications.
X10 is the same?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedmrMichaelxp - 22.12.18, 19:56

Good day to everyone! I didn’t want to write, but after the comments of dissatisfied users of these products began to be deleted on the VK page of this “manufacturer”, my cup of patience was full. I am the owner of x10 for a year and I want to warn you against buying this unit! !! The claimed 3500 lumens are not there at all, a miserable flashlight, crazy soap around the edges, the declared projection with a 3.85m maximum is 100 inches, not 200, as they say !!! (he won’t pull them out with such "brightness") Matrix after 20 viewing, the campaign dies (on the screen, when viewed closely, many ETS white dots). After reading the thread above about 9ku, how do people buy it for themselves (I don’t want to offend them, maybe I just like to design) I want to warn the purchases of this seller. from a projection distance of 3.50), as it turned out not just me today. -It just got the specks, they say. -Clean with a brush. And, as it turned out today in the correspondence, they say we can send the matrix for 15-20 bucks ... .then the question begs the real price of a flashlight 50dol., and at 300, as they push in ..... Thank you for reading, I never loved scribbling, but today I brought it !!! I hope my information was useful and I warned you from unnecessary expenses, better add money and buy a THING, rather than wasting time on a lesson in the "Crazy hands" circle.

Rep: (6)
I see that the theme is dead, but I could not pass by and ordered the PLUS version for $ 180, which I consider to be a good price to move on - now C80 and fire for cartoons, but I decided to make an easy upgrade on FHD DLP>1000 ANSI is not ready yet. It turned out that there is no black, they promised to send silver-gray - it seems like later versions of it. We'll see, your budget will be won by 12k rubles, I think.

Why dead? I watch both for x10 and for T26-T26K ... and I wait, people will begin to spit already from this shit

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/19/19, 07:00