There are a lot of questions for you
1) the first thing that interests you the most is how the body is for durability
If you take a laptop with your left hand for the left corner of the plastic near the 3 yusb ports, it is deformed?
2) Is it hot? (games do not take into account)
3) very noisy with medium loads?
I will answer my own questions =)
1) there is no deformation, because here we have taken into account the experience of previous models, the body is made so that its entire upper part with side edges is integral. bottom plastic with felt.
2) there is nothing to check at the moment (weak internet to download something)
3) if the office work is not audible at all, but still there is noise when the percent heats up and it is not very pleasant, but something must be sacrificed
otherwise very pleased with the purchase
I took in Europe, there you can still make a tax free, and then at a price you will get less than 1k euro
but there is one fat minus for those who buy a laptop without an HDD, since in order to install it later it will be necessary to buy a special cable (about 50 euros), it is quite difficult to find in the free market.
You can buy here:http://citosoft.com/pr...ble-fuer-msi-gs73.html
(I have not bought but plan)
I donвЂ™t agree about the touchpad, I liked it, you can make a click almost anywhere
Collects prints well, but there is a rag in the kit if that))