Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 21.11.17

Singleplate selection

operating system: Linux

Are there any single-card with the following properties:

1. The ability to use standard Debian repositories, so that you can install fresh versions of the system including the kernel.

2. Lack of built-in backdoors like Intel ME.

3. No Meltdown Error.

4. Version with 2G Ram and preferably 1G network.
rubitwa
Message#2
23.01.18, 22:09
Veteran
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1391
Check in: 25.05.09

Serg-R10
The ability to use standard Debian repositories, so that you can install the latest versions of the system including the kernel

This is only possible on x86-64 platforms.
The cheapest option is intel, such as z3735f, z8300, price from 1200 rubles. boards from laptops / tablets, from 3700rub boards of small sizes, sometimes without gpio, but look like real sbc (such boards are used in media boxes with prices starting at 8k)
Options from AMD prices for which at all space, from 10-15khttps://www.amd.com/en…-soc-product-brief.pdf
There is something else in VIA, but I was not particularly interested, I think a bit cheaper than AMD

There is suchlistmanufacturers, but there are mostly ARMs, you need to search for sbc on the Internet by soc name, because the boards are collected by all sorts of noneyms and the models of these boards can also be named differently, and often in societies like tao and ali, the processor name is indicated , firm, model, so find first the processor (soc) that suits you, and only then look for a board with these soc small sizes with the right amount of ram.

Post has been editedrubitwa - 24.01.18, 00:59

--------------------
cbat83
Message#3
07.04.18, 10:17
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 27
Check in: 22.09.12
Amazon Kindle Keyboard 3G + Wi-Fi

ASUS Tinker Board or Orange pi plus 2e? Device you need to connect to sata,
prostrov movie (download torrent),
surfing. Help me choose ..
Maxencore
Message#4
12.04.18, 09:35
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 04.06.15

Good day! Accidentally I learned about the existence of the micro PC world. With English I am not friends with the word at all, there is very little information in Russian Internet.
Tell me, please, is it possible to assemble a NAS on LattePanda with 1 gb lan and 1-3 sat connectors? Or does the gbit network not fail there and I need an odroid with 1-3 sats?
rubitwa
Message#5
12.04.18, 14:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

Maxencore
You must first decide whether you need a video output, how many sata ports you need, use nas as a router, ARM or x86.
I saw on the MIPS GnuBee cloud platform there are 6 ports of sat.
On the arm platform, I have not seen more than one SATA and on many boards this is the “bridge” of USB2SATA, so the speed limit is limited by the speed of usb.
On x86, this will be a box with a size from width-height 17 cm, from three sata ports there
I would take Odroid-HC1 / HC2 (but there is a soc with a good video, but there is no video output) there is still Helios4
I would have been strangled by a toad to take nas costing more than $ 100, most likely I would take a router on which to put openwrt with a transmission to download torrents, like asus with a usb port or a router where you can solder usb, well, instead of usb, just put an usb2sata adapter directly boxes for 2.5 will cost 300 rubles.

Post has been editedrubitwa - 12.04.18, 14:10

--------------------
sektor`
Message#6
08.05.18, 11:32
Local
[offline]

Messages 290
Check in: 06.10.11

Good day!

Help me choose an SBC based on the following requirements:

0. A manufacturer who does not "lay down" on the support of iron + a large community.
1. OS: Android at least 4.4
2. RAM: 1GB +
3. Bluetooth 4.0+
4. Wi-Fi

I myself looked in the direction of the Raspberry Pi 3, but there is no Android out of the box (you need to compile from source and how it will work is not clear).
Orange Pi Lite2 seems to be the ideal option based on my requirements, but maybe you can tell me more options ...

--------------------
LeEco Cool Changer 1C
Meizu EP52
rubitwa
Message#7
08.05.18, 13:51
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

sektor`
Here's what you need to know, the most popular sbc on the processors from the companies below, they produce them, but do not produce sbc boards for sale, other companies are doing it.
Actually, if the company (which produces the processors) has the means, and the software support of the processor will be on the level.
In my opinion, the level of software support looks like this, the higher the list, the better the support
and at a cost the list looks about the same, the higher the more expensive, well, amlogic with rockchip change places ...

1. samsung (exynos *)http: //linux-exynos.or...ainline_Linux_Progress
2. broadcom (bcm *)https://elinux.org/RPi_Upstreaming https://github.com/ras...linux/wiki/Upstreaming
3. amlogic (aml *, S805 S812, S905, S912)http: //linux-meson.com…el_mainlining_progress
4. rockchip (rk *)http: //opensource.rock...com/wiki_Status_Matrix
5. allwinner (H2 +, H3, H5, A64, H6) http://linux-sunxi.org/Linux_mainlining_effort

If you want good software support, pay more, if a company manufactures processors and sells them a little higher than the cost price (like allwinner) then there is simply no means for maintaining a large team / staff of developers who can quickly solve problems.

sektor`
I myself looked in the direction of the Raspberry Pi 3, but there is no Android out of the box (you need to compile from source and how it will work is not clear).

Why do you need an android on rpi3 if everything works in Linux, almost like a full-fledged desktop.

Post has been editedrubitwa - 20.09.18, 12:05

--------------------
sektor`
Message#8
08.05.18, 15:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

rubitwa @ 05/08/18 12:51*
Why do you need an android on rpi3 if everything works in Linux, almost like a full-fledged desktop.

Thanks for the answer.
An Android is needed to launch an app written for this axis (perhaps this can be done, via an emulator under Linux, I don’t know, and if there are enough resources ...). I think that it is more logical to take a piece of iron immediately with support for android, it is a pity that there is no official build under rpi3.

--------------------
LeEco Cool Changer 1C
Meizu EP52
rubitwa
Message#9
08.05.18, 16:57
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

sektor`
In Google, you type "nougat raspberry pi 3" and download the appropriate image

Post has been editedrubitwa - 08.05.18, 16:58

--------------------
sektor`
Message#10
09.05.18, 13:12
Local
[offline]

Messages 290

* rubitwa
It is not known how fanatical builds are stable. I will risk and try to buy Orange Pi Lite2.

--------------------
LeEco Cool Changer 1C
Meizu EP52
rubitwa
Message#11
09.05.18, 18:07
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

sektor`
Haha))) the assembly on orangepi is even worse)))
For example, I have opi win and when I downloaded android 5.1 there was no sound on hdmi and it seems that this image still hangs there)))) I had to sort it out and fix it, but in terms of fanaticism, it's just pi ...... you start and therewhat)))Literally on all the boards such "fanatical" assemblies, because they are not collected by the manufacturers of the processors themselves who are engaged in software support, but by the assemblers of boards that do not have money for software development.
Well, 10-15 $ price difference, if the goal is not to save, then it is better to take rpi3b, but the choice of opi lite2 standards, if you save.

Post has been editedrubitwa - 09.05.18, 19:26

--------------------
taraz1
Message#12
16.05.18, 07:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 173
Check in: 27.01.17

https: //linux-sunxi.or...200_Datasheet_V1.1.pdf
ARM H6 is a datasheet for comparing characteristics
And the table of comparisons SBC
https://pcminipro.ru/o...iya-modelej-orange-pi/

Post has been editedtaraz1 - 16.05.18, 07:24
The_Immortal
Message#13
23.05.18, 16:34
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1282
Check in: 31.12.08
HTC Sensation

Gentlemen, please forgive me if I ask a question in the wrong subject, but I no longer know where to ask.

There is a room in the basement with Internet access and electricity.

a) it is necessary to remotely control the temperature in this room with notifications to any instant messenger when the critical temperature is reached;
b) it should be possible to remotely start an industrial fan through the closure of the inductor (which subsequently activates the contactor and the fan starts): in fact, you should somehow simulate the existing stop buttons (with normally closed contacts) and the start button (with normal open contacts), and on command from the OS to close the contacts on the "start" button or open the contacts of the "stop" button;
c) the ability to work in the OS family of Windows, because tasks "a" and "b" require programming, and I have no experience with Debian-like OSes; but if there is no such possibility, then nothing - I adapt.

I would like to know the following:

1. Is it possible to solve these problems using SBC platforms in principle? Previously, with such a technique also did not have.
2. If on item 1 - “yes”, what specific SBC is needed?
3. What is additionally required for the implementation of tasks "a" and "b"?

Thank!
rubitwa
Message#14
23.05.18, 16:48
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

The_Immortal
On Windows, motherboards with gpio are expensive ... motherboards without gpio from 4k, usb gpio from 500rub, it's all without shipping. The arm fee will be much cheaper.
You need to know what the voltage on the buttons to understand what to close them ....
If in the region of 3.3v it is possible to do with only gpio on the board, since the voltage will be supplied directly from the board.
If the voltage is higher, you need a relay, the board will supply 3.3v to the relay, and it in turn will close the circuit, like a button.
I don’t know if there are any limits for different relays, because I never bother with them, usually they cope with 0-220v, I would use this option.
You can get by with a fee of at least $ 9, even at Arduino you can, but I don’t shave in Arduino ... I’ll need to buy usb uart to run / install and check everything on the board, a board with two to three to four relays, how many buttons to close, well, everything.
And development on Linux, well, on the board I shared the directory through the samba, made a Makefile to collect binary files from * .c files, went to the computer via samba and write, via putty using usb uart or lan you connect to the Linux console (terminal) and compile, run, check.

Post has been editedrubitwa - 23.05.18, 18:27

--------------------
The_Immortal
Message#15
23.05.18, 17:35
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1282
HTC Sensation

* rubitwa
rubitwa @ 05/23/18 16:48*
You need to know what the voltage on the buttons to understand what to close them ....
In order to close the power supply circuit on the coil, I just need to transfer a zero to this very coil, since phase all the time sitting on it already :)

rubitwa @ 05/23/18 16:48*
The arm fee will be much cheaper.
This is what for example?

Post has been editedThe_Immortal - 23.05.18, 17:37
rubitwa
Message#16
23.05.18, 17:37
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

The_Immortal
So how much is the phase? I just don’t have a big jump over this, so that the phase would always be interrupted in the circuit, with a switch or a button, anything, just explained in childhood, and I remembered this rule well)))
And you need to permanently close or once to run? and what is the internet in the room? lan or wifi router worth?
All the junk with the orangepi board, the case, the bp, the relay and the sensors will come out from about ~ $ 20 without shipping, another sd card will need 2GB minimum.

Post has been editedrubitwa - 23.05.18, 18:53

--------------------
The_Immortal
Message#17
23.05.18, 20:55
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1282
HTC Sensation

* rubitwa
rubitwa @ 05/23/18, 17:37*
So how much is the phase?
Well, in phase 220. And this is important?

And you need to permanently close or once to run?
Close one-time enough. To stop - open one-time.

lan or wifi router worth?
LAN.

relays and sensors
Well, about the need for a relay, I somehow doubt it, but how to understand which sensor is needed? And why, by the way, is it Orange? Raspberry not rolling? Under it, probably, sensors more, than on Orange, not? Or are they interchangeable?
Yes, and some manuals from the series "for dummies" under the Raspberry, probably also more.

Post has been editedThe_Immortal - 23.05.18, 21:02
rubitwa
Message#18
23.05.18, 21:32
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

The_Immortal
In such a project, you need to use exactly the relay and throw the phase through it, this is a safety technique, you try to put the 220v phase on a light bulb and plug the ground from your adapter, you will have a sparkle in your eyes and the wire will melt)))) also the relay, if only)) the board does not print on a piece of PCB the size of a laptop, where the tracks will be at least 4mm wide))))
This project on rpi will cost ~ $ 50 and you will receive a fee with hdmi and other stray which will just lie and click the relay and send the data to the phone.
Orangepi has almost the same comb, it can also read the temperature from the sensors, even with five of them and control the relay, the main thing is for the relays to click from 3.3v
The differences are only in the library used gpio. Reading the data from the sensors and switching the relay will be the same as opi and rpi.
For example, I used the djost driver from segi for gpio to copy from rpi to opi, simply replacing the functions with one another ...

Permanently, I meant to connect and not open. Or you need to connect and disconnect immediately, just like pressing the button once and do not hold.

That's what I propose, instead of the body plastic junction box for 70 rubles. 8x8cm
https: //www.aliexpress...53371_32760774493.html
https: //www.aliexpress...53371_32281484383.html

https: //www.aliexpress...95279_32656300929.html
https: //www.aliexpress...95279_32263347369.html
https: //www.aliexpress...95279_32393289406.html
https: //www.aliexpress....095279_1621204682.html https: //www.aliexpress...95279_32792097947.html https: //www.aliexpress....095279_1621152096.html
https: //www.aliexpress...n=n&SortType=price_asc
https: //www.aliexpress...615.0.0.5a6844e9alxSP4(I don’t know if there is a bottom sticker or not)

Post has been editedrubitwa - 23.05.18, 23:18

--------------------
The_Immortal
Message#19
24.05.18, 05:13
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1282
HTC Sensation

* rubitwa
rubitwa @ 05/23/18, 21:32*
In such a project, you need to use exactly the relay and throw the phase through it, this is safety precaution
I agree with you - you need a relay. But which one - I do not know yet (about this below).
I just do not have a big jump over this, so that the phase is always interrupted in the circuit, with a switch or a button
In general, this is important for consumers who are in the area of ​​availability (light bulb, for example). My contactor (inside which is the same coil that needs to be powered) is in the room with a fan, and the control unit (start and stop buttons) are 50 meters from this room, so I can break the zero. However, on the "start" button on the constant (in standby mode) on one of the contacts, connected to the contact of the coil, sits 220V, therefore, without a relay, there is no way to go.
rubitwa @ 05/23/18, 21:32*
Permanently, I meant to connect and not open. Or you need to connect and disconnect immediately, just like pressing the button once and do not hold.
Probably easierto show. Here I have a three-phase fan instead of a light bulb :) And I need to make essentially the same buttons. Here isschemefor everyone. Those. “Stop” is two normally closed contacts, then a “stop” closes with one of the “Start” contacts, and the second other “Start” contact is open. When you click on the "start" button, its contacts close. In general, everything is simple, but I can’t understand what kind of relay I need ...such aenough?

And now I would like to clarify some points about your proposals:
  • Orange pi zero- as far as I understood from vidos, I will need to organize a web server (Apache), but will it work with256 MB RAMon board? And by the way, where are the connectors for GPIO? ..
  • Power Supply Orange Pi 5V / 3A- I do not really understand where this block is inserted? Yes, and it seems like there it is indicated that it is not suitable for the Zero model (powered by Zero via micro USB)?
  • 10pcs 40 Pin 1x40 Single Row Male- Explain, pliz, for what I need them? Or are these pins soldered on a 26-pin GPIO platform?
  • 40pcs Row Dupont Cable 20cm 2.54mm 1pin 1p-1p female to female- I suppose that I will connect GPIO with a relay and, possibly, with a temperature sensor, right?
  • USB to TTL converter UART- also a mystery to me why it is needed in my case ... you can do everything (including programming in bash or python) directly on OPI, isn't it? Well, you can get to OPI through the LAN, probably ... Hmm, although when it’s empty there, how will you get there? :) Although it is possible through the same USB-OTG, m?
  • temperature sensors- can any of them be connected to OPI and take temperature from it?
  • 2pcs / set Aluminum heat sink- Is it really that the ineffective crumb of Allwinner H2 from such tasks will heat up? ..
Do not think, I do not give a dime, just now I want to get a little understanding of what will happen :)

Post has been editedThe_Immortal - 24.05.18, 05:45
rubitwa
Message#20
24.05.18, 06:00
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1391

The_Immortal
Orange pi zero- Yes, there will be enough of such a fee, there will be a web server with a messager and a few more services will be all, even 64mb will be enough, since there will be no loads at work.
Power Supply Orange Pi 5V / 3A- You can cut off the plug and connect to the comb, you can also pull out the board from it and shove it into the homemade case with the rest of the junk.
10pcs 40 Pin 1x40 Single Row Male- comb, installed on the board with a soldering iron))) there you can see in the picture that the board has a place for the comb, but initially it is not.
USB to TTL converter UART- Used for debugging to configure or check the running system on the board. There’s a hell of a lot of people on the forum without such a thing, they’re writing my system doesn’t boot, and what’s the point of not understanding, if this thing is just a console, it will write what happens to the software on the board and you can use it transfer commands to the board, to the console itself, shorter terminal on the wire.
40pcs Row Dupont Cable 20cm 2.54mm 1pin 1p-1p female to female- Connect usb uart and relays and possibly bp.
temperature sensors- Yes
2pcs / set Aluminum heat sink- It depends on the system settings, what voltage on the processor and what hertz is set, now initially set such parameters that the processor on this board heats up, not much, but I would like less. In general, these parameters can be changed but just so it will be.

The relay will be thishttps: //www.aliexpress....095279_1621152096.htmlas a thermometer will this onehttps: //www.aliexpress...615.0.0.11b04edeQ6uuFS
How it will look programmatically, you can configure the core in such a way that the relay is turned on or turned on at the start, so at the start of the system (but this is not necessary), the "stop" relay will turn on immediately and after booting the system you can manage it programmatically, turn on / turn off the relay "stop" and "start"

Post has been editedrubitwa - 24.05.18, 08:38

--------------------
Skams
Message#21
24.05.18, 10:40
Local
[offline]

Messages 347
Check in: 23.12.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 2/16

* The_ImmortalI would recommend you to buy gsm signaling, there are no web snouts, especially via SMS, and there are Chinese with a web snout. It is easy to fasten a temperature sensor to it without any software frauds, as well as a relay to turn on / off something. Ie, there are no problems with OS, the system is designed for 24/7 operation, there is no need for cooling, etc. and so on.

--------------------
Redmi 4x Miui 9 + Huawei honor band 3
Raspberry pi 3 model b +

7 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/29/19 12:22