> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5 | go, talk, have fun ...

Rep: (1923)
Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5

Attached Image

Useful FAQ

Post has been editedsinner в„ў - 04.11.18, 09:20

Rep: (3376)
* Julfy , Flood? : clap :: drinks:

Rep: (10)
I received the phone, unsubscribed to the seller, cashback has been credited, but the seller is silent! There are questions to him about this, but he is silent! Some kind of pakosnik. Are they silent after the sale?

Rep: (592)
* Gelomen64,
And in the feedback you put him a count for feedback ...
What did we want to ask that we do not know? :)

DenH8k @ 01/22/18, 18:49*
What did we want to ask that we do not know?

I wanted to find out about the firmware that was recalled and what's bad and why the bluetooth with headsets doesn’t work for me, maybe they have somewhere else firmware with Russian and let them give a link to the firmware, try, fix the hacks fix them.

Rep: (0)
Good evening everyone, then I bought the Chinese 5 plus mode, I have such a question: will there be a difference between my Chinese and what will come out with global firmware? In terms of hardware, features and capabilities?

Rep: (5)
Comrades, tell me, is there a global version of this smartphone, which is talked about a lot in any reviews or not yet? If you appeared on Ali, then please share the link to the sold, it is possible in the LAN.
I decided to switch to Xiaomi on this model, but I don’t get involved with alterations, root and other crap, so I want to wait for the official global version of the phone.

Thank you in advance.

Rep: (13)
* Zvonkoff
There is still global firmware, it seems to be there, but it was recalled. So for now, if you do not want to bother, then wait.
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus - MIUI Firmware

* Gelomen64,
What version of firmware do you have now (regarding headphones - perhaps because of it)?
The seller cannot know the answers to your questions, and therefore does not answer.
And a better version than ours in the Firmware subsection, it still doesn’t. :)

Posted on 1/22/2018, 10:11 PM:

* xusli,
All regular psychics went on vacation, but the leadership of Xiaomi or their developers is not on our forum.

Posted on 1/22/2018, 10:12 PM:

* Zvonkoff
It is enough to wait for the release of global firmware.

DenH8k @ 01/22/18, 10:10*
What version of firmware do you have now (regarding headphones - perhaps because of it)?

The prosh is now installed by the seller 9.2.3.0 Global (daily)

Another question about the settings, is this the moment where the cover mode is turned on? What would the phone block when opening / closing?
Attached Image

Post has been editedGelomen64 - 22.01.18, 23:22
Reason for editing: screen

Rep: (288)
DenH8k @ 01/22/18, 10:10*
All regular psychics went on vacation

at the way, not a revision, all at once, then why let go, in turn it is necessary: ​​D

* Gelomen64,
Your firmware is normal, wait for updates

Rep: (7)
Interested in this smartphone with a full version for operation in Russia (without troubles with firmware, google play, connecting to networks, etc.)
Tell me, this is what I need or wait for something else:https: //ru.aliexpress....78148_32849939759.html

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon, people, what do you think about thisnews?
As for me, it sounds quite logical, because RedmiNote associated with large screens at a budget price, at least I see this picture that way.
What do you think? What will it affect, except for the availability of global firmware and a changed inscription on the box?

Discussion passage
Attached Image

Rep: (180)
Fluju: dance:

Rep: (0)
ordered a Technofest stock in the Xiaomi MC Store
poke your nose into the flashing procedure

Now Redmi3S is on hand, is it already possible to submit an application for unlocking from it while I'm waiting, or is everything new?

Rep: (18)
Hello to all. My hands reached this unit as well. I took it to the MSC, with an overpayment regarding Ali, but did not want to wait and bother. Version 3/32 Tru Black)))

I was out of the box on 9.2.1.0, it seems, with English / kit languages ​​... after a few days, I realized that English had tired me, unlocked the device (there has been permission on my account for a long time), and flashed xiaomi.eu.
According to initial impressions, all the rules, the screen is cool, the case is nicer than on rn4x, the cover in the kit solved the problem of slipping out (it’s slippery like soap).
The lack of performance does not seem to be felt, but the scroll on the client’s client slows down, for example. In games, I practically do not spire (CoC and CR do not count).
The main use case: surfing, inst, twi, bitrix, mail, sometimes cards, reader, instant messengers. For all this, enough for the eyes.

I found a feature that I hope will not turn into a problem: during fast printing it does not always work out the rightmost vertical row of characters correctly, you have to control this moment, and more accurately position your finger when typing. Similarly, controls at the bottom of the screen (for example, in the clientsavagemessiahzine.com), also do not work the first time, for example, the arrow to move to the next page.

Was anyone like that? request to unsubscribe

The bottom line: the device is beautiful, from the point of view of design it is a step forward in the Redmi lineup, given the absolutely identical devices of recent years, differing only in size. The screen is excellent, the performance is in order, the endurance is more than (well, everyone has this with 4000 acb), there is a camera, and it seems not the dullest. Having twisted gkam, it will probably be possible to use. You can take it, personally, I still do not regret a single ruble spent.

Post has been editedwachek.msk - 24.01.18, 10:15
Reason for editing: Corrected an error

Rep: (11)
:) flood

* johnrzn,
In the subtopic of the firmware in the header.
You can at least submit an application from a computer to your MI account, and then when the bodies arrive, continue

Rep: (19)
BUTthisnobody noticed the news?
Only nowhere else can I hear about it .... o.O

Rep: (2)
I bought my wife redmi 5 there firmware 9.2.1.0 and myself redmi 5+ I have firmware 9.2.0.2, so everything is similar, but the size of the characters and letters is different, is this normal stable firmware?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/07/19, 14:06