> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5 | go, talk, have fun ...

Rep: (1924)
Club owners Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus / Note 5

Attached Image

Useful FAQ

Post has been editedsinner в„ў - 04.11.18, 09:20

Rep: (1)
Someone’s morning; someone’s day;)
Good

Rep: (3)
* tanabe252 , If you install Chinese firmware on the Chinese version of the phone, then when the bootloader is locked, there will be nothing wrong, and if you flash the global, then there will be a brick. If the global set, then the LOADER DO NOT NEED TO LOCK.

Post has been editedEvgenii 1978 - 05.03.19, 07:41

Rep: (6)
* tanabe252 ,
And really, why lock the bootloader? If due to the inscription when turned on, then it can be removed in another way.
I have a globalka and in the parking lot I locked it a couple of times (flash_all_lock.bat) For the second time, I even specifically deleted these batch files: D

Post has been editedshonsss - 05.03.19, 09:12
Reason for editing: Refinement

Rep: (5)
lock why? Well, at least for the same Sberbank online, for example, I heard a lot of reviews that after unlocking the application stops working, I haven’t checked it yet. I will verify how I am freed, if it works, then I will not agree with you.
Now another point, the Chinese phone did not go down the bootloader because of the cant in the global firmware version 9.2, and not because the Chinese phone and global firmware. That's interesting who tried to block on later versions of type 9.6 and 10.0

Rep: (166)
* tanabe252 ,
Good afternoon . Sberbank online has not paid attention to the status of tel. I have it rutted and Sber. works great.

Rep: (6)
* tanabe252 ,
Everything works great with Magisk (Magisk)
The root is hiding from any application.
I use Privat24.
I advise you to put the mask. I tried different firmware, in principle everything was fine everywhere, but now it's great! Forgot about all these "dances"
: ok:

Rep: (0)
yes miuipro the same or what such

Posted on 03/05/2019, 11:18:

yes miuipro the same or what such

Rep: (17)
The other day a new device arrived. Only now it began to come about a locked bootloader, etc.
It turns out that while about changing the kernel, fixing TTL will have to be left in dreams.
But, I would like to master, study and use as is. I don’t really want to use the Play Market for several factors.
Hence the questions:
- Is it possible and how best to bring apk files to the Smartphone?
- Is it possible to install applications from them and any restrictions at the same time, ways to overcome them?
- maybe specific advice on settings, speeding up learning, improvements ...

Sorry, I thought it was clear on the topic - I have Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus

Post has been editedAktaf - 11.03.19, 20:38

Rep: (166)
* Aktaf ,
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - MIUI Firmware (Post destroyer71 # 73374785)

Rep: (38)
* Aktaf , download from where the soul wishes the desired apk file, transfer to the device in any way convenient for you and install. At the first installation, most likely, there will be a request for permission to install from unknown sources. No more problems should be.

Rep: (1982)
Friends. I bought myself headphones
https://aliexpress.com/item/-/32844688198.html
Glad immensely. Everything is super. Both sound and usability. They cost me 1800. Seller’s coupon + ali coupon.

Rep: (76)
* ♦ SERGEY ,
If the equalizer on the drain with them were tuned, it would be very good.

* Redkiiss ,
I have purchased a turn: rolleyes:

Rep: (3544)
Online survey
Maximum difficulty: guess the smartphone by logo
It turns out that I am well versed in the logos of smartphones: rolleyes:
Attached Image

A friend bought a redmi note7, for the evening he gave it to me for tuning. A long time ago there was no such feeling when you do not want to put the root on the phone. And so everything is clear. And auto brightness: wacko:. I did not know that it could work so cool. 2ip out of the box is.
15400rub 4/64 glass as a gift, one year warranty in a gray store.
Attached Image

In terms of dimensions, the phone is ours, and the display 6.3, as it happens.

Post has been edited♦ SERGEY - 24.03.19, 21:32

Rep: (2)
* ♦ SERGEY , Look do not describe!

♦ SERGEY ♣ @ 03.24.19, 9:30 p.m.*
redmi note7,

Great, but I will change my 5 plus only for max 7;)

* serzh2007 ,
I can’t describe myself. In April I take notes of 7 pro: D

Posted on 03/24/2019, 21:51:

Roc-7 @ 03.24.19, 20:45*
max 7

Until max7 he will not live

* ♦ SERGEY ,
There are only three years left, even two, there are no signs of aging yet :)

Post has been editedRoc-7 - 24.03.19, 22:00

* Roc-7 ,
In three years, 855 snap will already be old.
Who will remind that in the search for a store to score, what would the font on the stock be changed?
Hang up. Found (moby).
Wow, like a stock camera, people take a picture.
Xiaomi Redmi note 7 pro (Post vizor132 # 83697156)

Post has been edited♦ SERGEY - 25.03.19, 00:36

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 2:21 p.m.