> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy A8 + (2018) - Accessories | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (1014)
Accessories forSamsung Galaxy A8 + (2018)
PictureSamsung Galaxy A8 + (2018), SM-A730F
Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 11.04.18, 14:58

Rep: (4)
Gentlemen, thanks to everyone big.
And do not tell me how to touch Nillkin Air case, not slippery?

Rep: (53)
GMV178 @ 10/12/18, 13:57*
On Ebay Spigen Liquid Air Armor Galaxy A8 Plus
is the delivery paid? He called with free shipping from Greece for 1455, but expensive for him. For 1000 Max.

GMV178 @ 10/12/18, 14:15*
I took on Amazon and this is the best case of all on this phone.
Amazon is even more expensive delivery. Case is good, of course

Rep: (57)
Many letters
Hello everyone! People, on A8 + There are normal glass in nature? Normal - this is in my understanding coinciding in size with cameras, sensors and visible screen screens. Transparent cf ... e indents in a millimeter from the edges, as a result, on the left and right open screen strips, dust, dirt, etc. With a frame - either shifted cutouts, or fat frames. As a result, the glass lies like and smoothly, but the chamber's eyes are not in the center of the cutout or the frame thick so much so that the narrow and without that screen has become even more narrow. Revised a bunch of reviews, already two glasses changed himself, two more go on request. The curve of execution is annoying. I would not be bored, but already dropped the device, though on the wooden floor.

Rep: (434)
* dimkahon
Some letters.
There are no normal windows for 2.5D screens.
Use films.

Rep: (805)
Pitgirl757 @ 10/14/18, 12:25*
Use films
If so, then you can link to normal film.

Andrey_GAV @ 10/14/18, 13:18*
You can link to normal film.

Can.
https: //bronoskins.com...amsung-galaxy-a8-plus/

* Pitgirl757 , The film will not protect the way as glass. As for normal glasses: on Ma Max 2, the son found it, it almost reaches rounding around the edges, the work area is visible entirely, all cutouts and buttons coincided ... But at the same time there are 4 more glasses, which all of the above disadvantages are present. So I thought, maybe there who came across normal glasses. It would be enough for me to be simple transparent, but without moronic indents on the edges. On the glasses with the framework of these indents there.

Post has been editeddimkahon - 14.10.18, 12:33
Reason for editing: Bearings

DimkaHon @ 10/14/18, 13:33*
film will not protect the glass

Perfect brosphere protects.
I have an A7 17 in the case and in the bronon fell in the workshop from the pocket to the concrete floor and nothing happened to him.
At the edges almost reaches roundings, the work area is visible entirely

That is, this horror is a normal glass for you? o.o.
Then such "normal" glasses on Ali packs of stamps.

Posted on 10/14/2018, 12:44:

It would be enough for me to be simple transparent, but without moronic indents on the edges.

I say, there are no such glasses for 2.5D screens.

Post has been editedZhuzha757 - 14.10.18, 12:45

* Pitgirl757 You do not quite understand about the edges. It does not reach the edges of the roundings, but the work area of ​​the screen is completely covered. That is, the screen is closed with glass, but the edges of the glass do not hang on the sides. The fact that the film saved when the fall is good, and if something will collapse on the screen? I also have a hot shop.
Pitgirl757 @ 10/14/18, 12:42 *
I say, there are no such glasses for 2.5D screens.
I brought an example, I found it on Max 2.

Post has been editeddimkahon - 14.10.18, 15:25
Reason for editing: dobaffka

* Pitgirl757 , expensive and plus delivery from 250 r.

* gmv178 , Oh no, you will get, open - long. Case book, Kaneshn, steeper all these glasses and films, but less convenient.

Rep: (2)
Good afternoon, advise on the 8+ book high quality book, in my opinion - the best thing is for the safety of the phone

Rep: (235)
* Alaan, Take the original. Although it looks solid

* nerd74,
With pleasure - it is only worth it (

* Alaan , see the shares on Take, for example, with promotionalists and other purchases I went out for 1500. Not so expensive.
Or as an option on Avito, Yule for 1500 you can take

Post has been editedfahrengate - 15.10.18, 13:30

* fahrengate
thanks for the advice. Generally bought someone like Avito)

Tell me, are there protective glasses that are glued throughout the area, not just around the edges?
Or is it better to use the film?
The phone will be B.This type of case. Maybe then I do not need to complete closing around the edges so that the cover does not raise the glass (film).

Rep: (23)
Andrey_GAV @ 10/17/18, 10:08*
Tell me, are there protective glasses that are glued throughout the area, not just around the edges?

Yes, I have this:
Attached Image
And such a case:
Attached Image
took here

So the glass is pasted over the entire surface, there are no fidelles (multicolored) spots, unlike the glass on the TLF of the wife - there they are specifically visible at an angle. Minus glass - somewhere 1 mm removes the visible surface - noticed when reading the FB rider.
The cover is expensive and seemingly reliable, but the TLF in it immediately grew in size + there is no refined surface on the ends. As for me - so it is slippery. It was before that Lenovo P780, so in it the cover was this:
Attached Image
So it was much more convenient.

No one saw the guys where to buy such bumpers with Samsung logo on a8 plus?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedfahrengate - 19.10.18, 11:44

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 02/15/21, 18:49