> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung Galaxy A8 + (2018) - Accessories | Smartphone, 6 "

Rep: (1004)
Accessories forSamsung Galaxy A8 + (2018)
PictureSamsung Galaxy A8 + (2018), SM-A730F
Discussion пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ

• Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedRaveboy - 11.04.18, 14:58

Rep: (421)
gmv178 @ 10.09.19, 15:15*
eg?

for example, typing in the search box on aliekspress Nillkin protective glass and choose.

Post has been editedPitgirl757 - 10.09.19, 16:07

gmv178 @ 10.09.19, 17:16*
dial and choose

You're right. Indeed it is on the A8 + no glasses.
Very strange.

Rep: (804)
Something often began to drop the phone, then to the pavement, then the rocks and bursts protective glass (the phone itself in a protective bumper).
Here it is interesting how it will save them from such falls protective film?

Andrey_GAV @ 12.09.19, 20:35*
Here it is interesting how it will save them from such falls protective film?

Remove the glass paste film to drop onto the rocks phone sfotkayte and lay out a review in the subject line!
I think that many will be interested to know!

Rep: (10)
Hello! Do not leave me the idea to attach a cover receiver for wireless charging. Who was the experience? What do you advise?
With me sy + a turnip! ;)

Rep: (8)
Hello everyone. Windows give on A8 plus. As many as 3 pcs. :) Pickup from Moscow or on weekdays K2 Business Park. Ordered Ali, he glued himself. Like anything soglass.
Give away or for a chocolate bar)

Post has been editedMarly - 25.10.19, 10:26

Kaka @ 10/25/19, 10:44*
Do not engage in this nonsense.
This phone does not support wireless charging, your kulibinskie experiments can kill the phone.
Buy Smart S series, there is a wireless haryadka which is nominally set to Smart.

I do not plan to install inside the phone, I plan to set outside, under cover. Is connected through a standard connector type, through which the charging. How is it possible to kill the phone this way?

Kaka @ 10/25/19, 12:03*
Do not engage in this nonsense, buy S phone series, which nominally supports wireless charging.

I do not do crap. I s9 as the main, A8 + as the second. With wireless charging on the S9 want similar charge A8 +, that's the whole idea.

Kaka, you can not hear what you say and respond.

Kaka @ 10/25/19, 15:04*
what you write and respond.

So anything distinct about the reasons for "danger" you're not good enough to say, only the flood and translation topics ..

Rep: (32)
it is within the normal range or are necessary to change the battery?
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedbruin89 - 11.05.20, 05:05

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 20/05/20, 21:22