Running Windows 10 arm64 on an android device | Xiaomi mi max et al.

Rep: (47)
Run Windows 10 arm64 on your android device

Device or OS, firmware: Xiaomi mi max and others

Good day to all! I think it is no secret that Microsoft gash win10 for arm devices. I rummaged through all the runet and foreign countries and still found images for arm64. I am sure that these are the ones. Since the image is in the ISO format and inside the efi bootloader, it will be logical to say that you will need uefi to run it. I think the EfiDroid program should roll for this purpose, but there is no build for my device. You can download it from the XDA, or from the play market. Let's understand together :)

Link to the forum
Link to win10 images arm64

Post has been editedvitas3513 - 01.02.18, 10:45
Reason for editing: UPD: Corrected the link to the images

Rep: (10)
* mentas what device?

Rep: (0)
Hmm ..
After reading the whole topic I realized that we need a native load, that is not an emulator
Dooopustim
The image win10 need uefi
(Well, or the old fashioned way)
Dooooooopustim
EfiDroid?
Hmm ..
maybe
I just can not think of anything he would have supported such booting
(Mb I'm wrong)

Just stupid to use an emulator
And why?
Little help from them

You can certainly dig deeper and look
But the Old navryadli can be found

Yes, and installation of Windows so that all punishable with nand flash memory retire
(And from here we have already done a lot of things)
Because not everyone has the extra 16 GB of memory

And plus
You can dig into its firmware files devays'e
In particular boot.img
Few liВЇ \ _ (гѓ„) _ / ВЇ

Hehehehe
Perhaps I carried the nonsense ..
But who know who sent -z-

Rep: (10)
* igorstrykov Basically just need to patch Booth, grab a piece of memory by creating the container.
Actually as it is implemented in Motorola, the loader simply mounts to a container load Booth, and then everything depends on the Booth.
If you get to my Maserati (motor xt894), then try to get the boot loader and dismantle.

Rep: (34)
Stumbled on this subject .. in short, you found a way to install on the arm - 64 processors?
Maybe Ruth something to help?
Model: Leagoo T8S

Rep: (17)
* Usasha1 Only qualcomm, for other processors are too many problems since uefi finishing device drivers

Rep: (20)
And what about on the 821? Oneplus 3t I know. I wonder whether you can run?

* soft31337 Already have to work 820/821 UEFI, but until there is a problem with the screen work

Rep: (63)
* antbess
And if at all bp will be obtained can make the controls and add the sound / vibration?

Rep: (20)
* antbess And you can read more about working at UEFA 821, I just do not find something ...

Post has been editedsoft31337 - 12.08.19, 00:49

* soft31337 And there are still no details. Uefi I did on the basis of the repository, which is the subject already overthrown. Now I solve the problem with the screen, because aboot it stops before loading uefi.
* Drakonknayt , Everything will just need to wait a little longer.

Post has been editedantbess - 12.08.19, 07:08

Rep: (29)
Archangel-na-forume @ 09.08.19, 11:17*
which device?

Droid turbo 2 in the signature: thank_you:

No chance?

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedUsasha1 - 13.08.19, 03:40

* Usasha1 Clearly does not fit into the x86 Unfortunately, yes and no source at Intel

Rep: (37)
* Usasha1,
In your case it is better to look for devaysa model, but it is not on the subject you to the topic of the possibility of replacing the android on windose on Intel processors, there proscho - they usually uefi already usually 32bit, and under intel percent drivers are built in Windu

Post has been edited= HACKERMAN = - 14.08.19, 07:53

* = HACKERMAN =,
You can send the correct topic ..

Post has been editedderak1129 - 14.08.19, 22:02
Reason for editing: Forum Rules pp 1.8

* Usasha1,
Topic you need to look for number plate, for example, for this device on this proceOverview: Asus Transformer Book Trio - on all occasionsusually it comes down to what you need through the OTG cable to insert a USB flash drive installer windose, set to boot in the UEFI from it, like this:
ASUS Transformer Book Trio - Discussion

* = HACKERMAN = I have Samsung galaxy tab 3 p5200 ..
Screenshot sections attached above

* Usasha1,
For your devaysa no UEFI, you only have to run the option on windows x86 emulator

* = HACKERMAN = Without kvm kernel?

* Usasha1,
To support the KVM emulator, you need to gethttps://github.com/san…ernel_samsung_santos10
Or build a kernel from the source with the inclusion of the KVM yourself.
And without this, there will naturally be wild brakes, the processor is weak.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 22/05/20, 1:39