Cemu Emulator | WiiU emulator

Rep: (146)
Cemu emulator
Attached Image

Description:
WiiU emulator.
Actively developing and each time starts more and more games. It has many features.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions
Information
Files and Patches

Download:

For questions about filling caps, please contact Freezz58

Post has been editedFreezz58 - 12.06.19, 11:52
Reason for editing: 1.15.8

Rep: (13)
* lolekill
Did you set the settings for the executable file? (run as administrator, etc.). If for me these settings do not set FPS less. (With what specifically I will not say ...)
Also for previous versions there was a hack that automatically increased the emulation speed when FPS sags, you can also try to search.

Rep: (0)
* juasker, Yes, of course I did). hack in the emulator itself mean? GX2setGPUfence skip? gives about 10 fps (without it 20-25)

* lolekill
Not really, I meanthttps: //www.reddit.com...ic_speedhack_for_cemu/. Only I'm not sure that it is supported by the latest versions.

* juasker , it does not work correctly with the latest versions, it is checked

* Freezz58,
Then my ideas ran out. When I turn off the GX2Drawdone, it doesn’t usually drop below 30 fps, the only thing that hangs when using runes sometimes.
By the way, in addition to turning on GX2Drawdone, is there any fix from hanging when using runes?

* juasker , not yet, alas, there are only solutions for crashing when using runes

* Freezz58,
Well, I'm talking about gaiters and had in mind. What is the solution?

* juasker , to include LWXZ in the form of a schedule of a pack and an option, and it is desirable to use a single core recompiler.

Rep: (4)
Released 1.11.5FPS increase +7
Only my npc disappear

Post has been editedBoySKAyt - 03.03.18, 20:22

* BoySKAyt did drawdone include?

Rep: (4)
* Freezz58,
Not
Turned on and with her normal but FPS drops by 8 frames.
I understand that in 1.11.4 it was turned on automaticallyI'm lying there, too, was a daw

Post has been editedBoySKAyt - 03.03.18, 20:12

Updated everything, set everything up. I turn on - nothing has changed in 1.11.5)) We must at least wait another six months)

With the transition to 1.11.5, I also haven’t changed anything globally. Maybe only when the game starts, I’m not using 12gb of RAM, but 11. Otherwise, the + is the same.

Rep: (149)
But version 1.11.6 will crash when trying to use the steam controller in xbox360 mode.

Did you get to work? otherwise I don’t have any reaction to the joystick in the Splatoon game (

BAlekssei @ 04/04/18, 16:06*
Did you get to work? otherwise I don’t have any reaction to the joystick in the Splatoon game (

Yes, I chose the dinput option and there the steamcontroller is visible as an xbox360 pad or something, I reassigned everything and play. gyroscope as before through steam gyro for cemuhook. And yes, cemuhook needs to be updated.

Rep: (30)
* Yevgeniy VK,
I tried to run about 5 months ago on mydinosaurlaptop G580, i5-3210m, GTX660 (desktop card), 6gb RAM, HDD 160 gb 5400 rpm, XBOX 360 gamepad.
Result: 20-25 FPS world, 30-35 sanctuary, abandoned the passage due to a bug with the quest in the photo (the object was not detected in the photo itself), for a long time mocked the emulsion and eventually spat.
But this is with a desktop card, though the bus is x1, but nevertheless, but for a long time it was, now it can be much better with intel + nvda performance.
Although I even managed to run on the built-in intel HD4000, 1-4 in the starting sanctuary, but the fact itself)

there you need to enable something so that the objects in the photo are determined. In short, there are instructions for a long time.

* JamesonRU When I downloaded the last CEMU at that time (around 1.15) and set it up on the BSOD, then there was no problem with the atlas, and the FPS was much more.

Rep: (30)
* stampoo,
Link do not share?
I tried here on this guide:Reddit
Result 0, and tried on the current, at that time, version.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/12/19, 02:39