Cemu Emulator | WiiU emulator

Rep: (146)
Cemu emulator
Attached Image

Description:
WiiU emulator.
Actively developing and each time starts more and more games. It has many features.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions
Information
Files and Patches

Download:

For questions about filling caps, please contact Freezz58

Post has been editedFreezz58 - 12.06.19, 11:52
Reason for editing: 1.15.8

Rep: (1)
Freezz58 @ 02/07/18, 15:43*
RDTSC is one of them

I get it. It was QPS 1x.
I’ll test and unsubscribe. ATP Dear!

Post has been editedxSancheSxUA - 07.02.18, 16:49

* xSancheSxUA and what is your processor?

Freezz58 @ 07.02.18, 15:50*
What kind of processor do you have?

Intel i7 3770

Post has been editedxSancheSxUA - 07.02.18, 16:53

* xSancheSxUA I advise you to test RDTSC after the standard timer. As there will be access to unlimited internet, I will drop here a detailed instruction on how to configure Cemu.

Great! I will wait.

Install Cemu 1.11.4 - instruction

PC requirements:
  • SSD (optional but desirable)
  • 8 GB RAM (if you have 4, wait for friezes, or a new version of the emulator)
  • Intel processor (desirable)
  • NVIDIA graph. Core (very desirable)
  • Gamepad (very, very desirable)

The emulator runs on AMD-based systems, but they are more problematic.
What you need:

Installation process:
  1. Unpack CEMU to the root folder of the local volume (or to a folder along the path without Cyrillic).
  2. Unzip the contents of the archive with Cemu Hook to the root folder with the emulator.
  3. Transfer the contents of the archive with graphic settings to the folder graphicpacks (you can only play the game that you are going to play)
  4. Shadercache move along the shadercache / transferable path

The setup process:
  1. Open CEMU
  2. In the Optins-Upscale Filter setup, select Billinear
  3. In the settings Options-Fullscreen scaling leave Stretch
  4. On the Options-GPU Buffer Cache Accuracy Path, set Low.
  5. Along the path options-input settings, configure your gamepad (you can customize the keyboard, but you will be very uncomfortable)
  6. Along the Options-Graphic Packs, check the checkboxes on those settings that your core and processor will pull (for example, 1080p, and for some games, for example, as for Zelda, you must include two packs - FPS ++ and Crash Workaround)
  7. Along the path Options-Experimental, turn on all three options (note, GX2Drawdone specifically lowers the FPS, but enemies will not freeze or move in jerks away from you (talking about Zelda))
  8. Along the path Options-Console Language, leave Russian, the region depends on the image you downloaded.
  9. On the way CPU-Mode, install the Dual-Core Recompiler, if you have 4 cores and below, and the Triple-Core Recompiler, if you have 4 cores and more (you can put Triple-Core on 4 cores, but I do not promise good performance)
  10. Along the CPU-Timer path, leave the Host-based timer.
  11. On the Debug-Precompiled Shader Cache path, enable Disable. This is done in order to remove the friezes, but after restarting the computer, Shadercache will be rendered again, and this will take time.
  12. Along the path Debug-MM Timer Accuracy, set 1 ms
  13. Along the way, Debug-Custom Timer is recommended to leave everything as it is for a 100% good result, but I have a QPC, as it gives me the best effect.
  14. Close the emulator, open the properties of the EXE file, open the "Compatibility" item, and turn on all the last three properties (as in Russian I will not know
    since I have English on my computer)
  15. Open NVIDIA Control Panel
  16. Open the 3D Settings-Program Settings
  17. Select CEMU, and make these settings:
    disable anisotropic filtering, in maximum pre-frame frames put 1, OpenGL render device install your NVIDIA video card, turn on maximum performance in power management, enable anisotropic optimization in texture rendering ... turn off, streamline optimization turn on, also triple buffering , and on the vertical sync, put "use the settings of the 3D application.
  18. Launch CEMU, and play.

Freezz58
The game crashed. Yes, so the graphics driver freezes + the discord also generated an error immediately.

And there’s another question: how to upgrade CEMU 1.11.3 to 1.11.4?

* xSancheSxUA no way. You can reinstall, and then drag mlc from one emulator to another

Freezz58 - set your settings as some did not melt as you described, may help with departures.

Rep: (7)
Please tell me how to change the mouse sense? Chot all twisted spit does not change. Yuzayu together with mouse2joystick_Custom_CEMU and there and in CEMU I turned nifig ..

Rep: (0)
Hello.
it's cool that even though there was a discussion for the Russian community regarding this emulator and launching a zelda. I haven’t seen it anywhere else, but it would seem that the question is just relevant for us, where the prices for switch and games for it are not so humane))
very soon CEMU 1.11.5 will be released (for cartridges it was released on February 24, the version for everyone will be on March 3).
and judging by the video from bsod, the FPS is 15-20 higher with gx2drawdone disabled (75-80 instead of 55-60). but his comp is not weak of course (i7 7700k @ 4.7Ghz 16gb DDR4 3200Mhz RAM GTX980ti 6gb 256gb M.2 SSD).
on my own, for example, I get only a maximum of 35 fps with a drawdown of up to 19 in open spaces (gx2drawdone is turned off, gx2gpufenceskip is turned on, all other settings for maximum performance on video from bsod). FX-6300, 10 GB DDR3, GTX1050 2 GB, HDD.
who is interested, it would be nice to unsubscribe, from whom how it works, which hardware and which settings to use for better performance.
some test data is andhere

* lolekill , on the computer was 1.11.4, I set up a BSOD guide, with a drawdone FPS there was something in the 30-40 area, without it in an open area under sixty. I already threw my settings at the top
It seems to me that everything in your processor rests. I have an i3-6300HQ, I used a dual core recompiler, everything was fine.

Post has been editedFreezz58 - 27.02.18, 12:39

* Freezz58, I also think that the whole thing is in the process, because Intel is recommended for the emulator. nothing changes from the recompiler. and if you compare the processors:
FX-6300: 3.8 GHz, 6 cores, L3: 8 MB, streams - 6;
i3-6300: 3.8 GHz, 2 cores, L3: 4 Mb, streams - 4;
I don’t even know why FX is weaker in the end: lol:

Post has been editedlolekill - 27.02.18, 15:14
Reason for editing: spelling

* lolekill , I have 4 cores, not 2

Post has been editedFreezz58 - 27.02.18, 16:08

Rep: (13)
Comp i5-3470 (permanent turbo boost at 3.6 GHz), 16gb DDR3, GTX 660.
With settings like on BSOD video in version 1.11.4 with dual core recompiler I get 45+ FPS. Sometimes it drops to 35 somewhere. below 30 did not see.
The game is updated, all GFX packs are updated, and cemuhook is also updated to the latest version.

* Freezz58, then you have i5, not i3. do not confuse.
* juasker, I boosted the FX-6300 to 4.1 GHz, everything has been updated to the latest versions. sense zero, without a clue whatsoever (

Rep: (13)
* lolekill
I suggest trying to reinstall everything from scratch. For the first time, I also had 20-25 fps and clearly follow the bsod instructions.

I'm trying to play The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild on a Lenovo Y580 laptop (Core i5 3210M 2500 MHz / 8 GB RAM / GTX 660M 2GB / SSD mSATA Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB / Win 10 Pro x64). And this is of course a pain! 14-18 FPS, rarely 20, in sanctuaries 22-30 FPS.

By settings: game and emulator on SSD, swap file on SSD 20 GB, No Anti-Aliasing, No Depth of Field, Regular Resolution Shadows, 720p, Clarity, FPS ++, LWZX Crash workaround, Square Kakariko Torch Shadows Fix, GX2SetGPUFence skip (HACK ) on, GPU buffer cache accuracy Low, Full sync at GX2DrawDone () on, CPU Dual-core recompiler. High resolution scaling mode - application, optimization in full screen is disabled.

In the Nvidia panel: anisotropic filtering off, caching of shaders on, max. number of pre-prepared frames 1, power supply - max. performance, triple buffering on, anisotropic optimization of samples off, texture filtering - allow negative deviation of DD to allow.

In the .ini file:
[Graphics]
accurateShaderMul = min
extendedTextureReadback = true

Through the task manager, I put high priority for CEMU. Game, DLC, emulator, Cemuhook, Graphics packs, drivers for the video card - all these are the latest versions.

Can I do anything else to raise the FPS from 14-18 to 20-25 at least? Or at the current level of development of the emulator on my weak laptop I can not achieve more?

* Yevgeniy VK , unfortunately, no whistles will help yet.

* juasker, Yes, there is, in principle, nothing to reinstall. unpacked the emulator, threw a hook and graphic packs, set everything up according to the instructions from bsod. nothing will change.
* Yevgeniy VK, hope only for the next version of the emulator. although the zelda itself is not very demanding in terms of graphics, the whole thing is emulation. must wait.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/15/19, 07:42