Cemu Emulator | WiiU emulator

Rep: (146)
Cemu emulator
Attached Image

Description:
WiiU emulator.
Actively developing and each time starts more and more games. It has many features.

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Instructions
Information
Files and Patches

Download:

For questions about filling caps, please contact Freezz58

Post has been editedFreezz58 - 12.06.19, 11:52
Reason for editing: 1.15.8

Rep: (3)
ATTENTION!!!!!!
There is a working Cemu emulator and Zelda game. Always played and it was normal. The other day I was cleaning a computer and on the way users / shared - deleted many folders, including shared documents. From which the emulator with the game stopped starting. There you just need to make a folder somewhere. Tell me? Where and what folders need to be restored so that the emulsion starts running games.
Maybe the fact is that I deleted the folders I need. Maybe it's in the new Windows. Can someone launch a zelda on the latest build of the official Windows? Does someone work with Zelda and on what?
The streamer girl alone cannot stream because of this glitch.

Post has been editedAlexNightWolf - 07.01.19, 16:07

Rep: (14)
It is possible to connect a smartphone (and not so much android) to an Android PC and use its gyroscope
Attached Image

link to video, after the video links to applications for the Android APK, and for the emulator, Cemuhook is enough

* AlexNightWolf,
on Windows 10 - everything works. no problem
I think it’s easier to download the archive with the emulator - and run it from a new folder ... it is not installed on the system, but is started "as is" ..

may flew: Microsoft Visual C ++ 2017 Redistributable X64: vc_redist.x64.exe

Post has been editedDimitriusRU - 25.01.19, 01:48

Rep: (0)
on the CEMU version 1.11.3, Zelda BotW crashes every 10-20 minutes. I configured everything according to the guides. Can I fix it somehow?

Rep: (1)
* hehost , can. for example put a newer version of samu

Cemu 1.15 allows you to directly download fresh graphpacks from it. Also appeared cheats for botw.

* hehost
what for? After all, the new version 1.15.1e is relevant ... there are cheats if you download "Graphic paks"

something while the text was typing - they answered higher in the text ... the time of my message is an hour later different from the real one :) - some kind of glitch ...

I liked that you can connect and use its gyrocompass in CEMU

Post has been editedDimitriusRU - 29.01.19, 01:55

* 1r0n , well thank you

Posted on 1/29/2019, 04:31:

* DimitriusRU thank you

Rep: (5)
* DimitriusRU, But how to connect the phone do not tell me? And how to upgrade version 1.12 to the latest without reinstalling the emulator?

Post has been editedevrih - 04.02.19, 19:37

* evrih , just copy the replacement files to the same directory. At the same time, update cemuhook to the appropriate version, there is a link on the cemu website.

* evrih,
described a little here
there it’s not difficult to install the application enough, and register the port in cemuhook ...

And what could be the problem? Updated the version from 1.12 to 1.15, and Zelda now crashes when it starts.

* evrih,
save the save - then download the latest version of CEMU and unzip it into a separate folder -do not overwrite.

To find the place where the save lies, you need to in the application if the game is in the list, on the name of the game right mouse click click you will see the menu"Save directrory"- the folder in Explorer will open - you need to transfer the USER folder to the folder with the newly unpacked emulator (at the address -cemu_1.15.1 \ mlc01 \ usr \ save \ 00050000 \ 101C9500) = and try to run it again ...
(I read somewhere that from some version the save location has been changed, but maybe just from 1.12)
after you start from a new folder, updateGraphicks pack- go to menu item Options - Grpaphics packs- and there is a button at the bottom right"Download latest ..."
can help ...

Post has been editedDimitriusRU - 05.02.19, 02:44

I installed 1.15.2 - it's just atas. Old "graphics pack" are not supported, and look like this:
Attached Image

There are now new graph packs:
Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Accordingly, the game lags very much, the character seems to be running through jelly, and at a resolution of 1920x1080 the game looks like 1366x768 stretched.
At 1.12, if you select the schedule pack of 60 fps, the character also moved through the kissel, but the situation was saved by the schedule pack of 45 fps. What do I do not know.

Post has been editedevrih - 05.02.19, 06:19

* evrih , cemohook update the same. I wrote

* 1r0n, Yes updated already.
The problem was solved - in the new version of the player, the graphics pack now has settings on the right side of the menu.

How to launch The Legend of Zelda Skyward sword? A blue screen hangs and nothing happens.

Does the Cemu emulator have hotkeys for recording and loading like F1 .... in the emulators ps1 and ps2. Very few memory locations - you have to constantly save the mlc01 folder. In addition, these keys in ps-emulators are very helpful if you do not want to go through a long stage with no way to save. I suspect that there is such an opportunity, but the keyboard does not work for me (only a gamepad), tell me how to add or video instruction in Russian. I have Cemu v1.14. I really need video instruction in all the options, and not just on loading and setting up. I want to know all the features of the emulator.

Rep: (2)
* shir-52 , In this emulator, you can not save or boot, as such it is simply absent. Only the built-in method in the game, no more.

Rep: (48)
Good day! Does anyone play Phenom II x4? I would like to compare the indicators. I have Phenom II x4 @ 3000mHz. Personnel - 20-30. I think it’s worth playing with the settings or the system is at the limit because of the processor (ram 16gb, gtx 1066).

P.s. overall play comfortably surprisingly. I went through a couple of fights with the bosses, there are no problems.

Post has been editedBusybeaver - 25.03.19, 11:15

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 5:06 p.m.