Dell Inspiron 7577 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| i5-7300HQ \ 7700HQ | 4 \ 16GB RAM
Dell Inspiron 7577-5464w
Do you have friezes when opening a conductor?
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1803) [ 78 ] ** [30,59%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1709) [ 8 ] ** [3,14%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1703 and under) [ 3 ] ** [1,18%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (Insider Preview) [ 1 ] ** [0,39%]
No, I have Windows 10 (Insider Preview) [ 10 ] ** [3,92%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1803) [ 132 ] ** [51,76%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1709) [ 10 ] ** [3,92%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1703 and under) [ 13 ] ** [5,1%]
Total votes: 255

Rep: (18)
Dell Inspiron 7577 - Discussion

Description |Discussion пїЅ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 or Ubuntu | 15.6 "| i5-7300HQ (6 MB cache, frequency up to 3.50 GHz, 4 cores) or i7-7700HQ (6 MB cache, frequency up to 3.80 GHz, 4 cores) | 4–16 GB DDR4, 2 400 MHz , up to 32 GB, two slots for RAM (16 GB micron MTA16ATF2G64HZ-2G3)

Attached Image

This topic discussesONLYfeatures of the device and solving problems. Discussion of the purchase and comparison of this laptop with similar models occurs inTHIS TOPIC.

Checking the hardware of the device directly when issued in the store

Specifications
Features may contain various combinations of the above.:
Hard Drive and SSD :
Hard disk 1TB, 5,400 rpm
A hybrid 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm) with 8 GB cache,
Configuration with two drives: a 128 GB solid-state drive and a 500 GB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: 128 GB solid-state drive and 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: a 256 GB solid-state drive and a 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
256 GB solid state drive,
512 GB PCle solid-state drive.
Graphic adapter :
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060, developed using NVIDIAВ® Max Q design technology, with 6GB GDDR5 video memory.
Display :
Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with support for IPS technology, anti-reflective coating and LED backlighting,
Ultra HD resolution display (3840 x 2160) with IPS technology support, anti-reflective coating and LED backlight.
Ports and connectors :
1 HDMI 2.0 connector
3 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-A connectors, including 1 with PowerShare technology support,
1 Thunderbolt в„ў 3 port (2nd generation USB 3.1 Type-C в„ў with support for Thunderbolt and DisplayPort interfaces for 40 Gbps data transfer),
1 Noble lock connector
1 two-in-one SD card reader (UHS50),
1 RJ-45 connector
1 stereo headphone or microphone jack.
additional information
Housing :
Built-in widescreen webcam with HD resolution (720p) and bi-directional digital microphone,
Body color matte black or bright red,
Standard full-size, moisture-proof keyboard with a numeric keypad,
Optional full-size, waterproof, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad,
Fingerprint scanner in laptop power button.
Dimensions :
Height 24.95 mm (0.98 ") x width 389 mm (15.32") x depth 274.7 mm (10.82 "),
Weight: from 2.65 kg (5.82 lb.) 2 with an NVIDIAВ® GTX 1050 graphics adapter, 128 GB solid state drive and non-touch screen with Full HD resolution,
Weight: from 2.85 kg (6.28 lb.) 2 with an NVIDIAВ® GTX 1060 graphics adapter, 128 GB solid state drive, 1 TB hard drive and non-touch screen with Ultra HD resolution.
Audio system :
2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudioВ® Pro sound processing,
1 combo stereo headphone or microphone jack.
Wireless connection :
802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4 and 5 GHz, 2x2 dual-band wireless adapter.
Nutrition :
A 4-cell battery (built-in) with a capacity of 56 Wh, which is supported by Quick Charge fast charging technology,
130 W AC adapter based on NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti,
180 Watt AC adapter based on NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060.
Device description
Maximum overclocked and ready to play
A 15-inch gaming notebook that displays stunning picture quality thanks to the use of an NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060 graphics adapter and a 7th generation IntelВ® processor.
New level of graphics
The gaming world is characterized by excellent detail and the highest clarity thanks to a graphics adapter up to NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060 and GDDR5 video memory up to 6 GB.
Unparalleled viewing convenience
Thanks to IPS technology and Full HD or Ultra HD resolution, your laptop screen will become a window into a new reality with incredible clarity and abundance of colors. Equipped with panels with anti-reflective coating, which are designed specifically to create a variety of worlds and environments.
Great sound
The two speakers on the front panel are expertly tuned using the Waves MaxxAudio ProВ® technology. Enjoy the beautiful sound and feel every nuance of what is happening on the screen.
Powerful computing power
All functions are handled using InteIВ® quad-core 7th generation 45 watt H series processors.
Minimum load
The launch of NVMe PCIe solid-state drives is 4 times faster than the launch of traditional SATA drives. This, in turn, allows you to load applications or data faster, start the computer faster, increase the battery life of the notebook and increase its resistance to shock.
Speed ​​and convenience
The use of Wi-Fi 2 x 2 antennas is an additional opportunity to increase the speed, range and stability of the connection, and the 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port for transmitting data through the Thunderbolt 3 interface provides a transfer speed of up to 40 Gb / s, so now You can play anywhere without losing a stable connection level. The 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port of the Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop for transmitting data through the Thunderbolt 3 interface can be used to connect a single display with a resolution of 5K or two displays with a resolution of 4K.
No overheating even with high loads
The notebook has an aggressive design and has a wall thickness of less than 1 ”. It has huge air vents and two coolers are installed, which allows you to maintain consistently high system performance while playing demanding games, as well as to ensure its effective cooling and low noise.
Additional photos of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Downloads
Owner reviews
Useful information
Owner problems
Previous polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Overclocking and Undervolting
Nobody encourages you to make such changes to the work of your device. These classes are at your own risk. Warranties that the device will continue to work correctly after overclocking, undervolting, or disabling trotting - no.
Overclocking of the i7 7700HQ + GTX1060 6GB video card
Undervolting i7 7700HQ + GTX1060 6GB processor
Turn off video card throttling

Attached Image Attached Image
Voltmod of GTX 1060 Max-q video card + overclocking 0.870v 1860 MHz

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 04.08.19, 09:54
Reason for editing: bios v.1.7.0 and 1.8.0

* nefoni
I wrote that they break. It is necessary to do this very carefully, with plastic tools, without forces. My left left from the bolt, if you position the laptop so that the bolt was on top. When I closed it for the last time, it seems that I broke the one on the right, because from that side it’s also not tightly covered

Rep: (2)
advised dell as a company with good build quality and materials

I already wrote in this thread about BIOS problems - with permission I will describe all my misadventures with this laptop.

I bought, installed Windows, downloaded the Dell support assist program from the offline site. She independently downloaded the necessary drivers, and with them updated the BIOS to version 1.3.2 (despite the fact that the site at that time was only 1.2.0). After that, each download, from the moment it was turned on until the Dell logo appeared, began to take a minute and a half. Process videohttps://youtu.be/KnUDgunosU4
On the one hand, everything seemed to work on, on the other hand, it was sometimes unbearable to look at the black screen for two minutes with a banal restart of Windows, while Windows itself loaded in 2-3 seconds.
At the same time, it was not possible to flash other firmware using standard tools - from Windows, the BIOS menu. It turned out only in a tricky way, thanks to the local recommendations, with pressing the keys and turning on the power cord, but subsequent flashing and all kinds of changes to the settings did not work. At the same time, the BIOS power logs were accompanied by strange error messages.
Internet searches of similar problems unfortunately did not lead to anything.
Despite the fact that 14 days have not passed since the purchase, the laptop was bought in Moscow with delivery, there is no warranty department of the store in the city, the only option is to send it by Russian Post, tried my best to solve the problem yourself.

Calls to Dell tech support boiled down to “just contact a service center.” There were 3 service centers in the city, having gone to the first one at the dictated address, he told everything that had happened, after which I had to make excuses for a long time that I was not a camel to a nervous uncle, that I didn’t know what I had flashed myself, and it couldn’t flash itself. I tried to find out if this is a warranty case, in order to understand whether it is worth sending it to the store - the only answer was, leave, according to the law, only repair up to 45 days. They do not give swap laptops, who should give do not know.

Going to the second sc, they told me the same thing, up to 45 days, only a repair, no replacement laptops.
Returning home, I decided to describe the problem in detail on the Dell forum - dell.com/community, in the hope of fixing the problem myself.
Registered, described in detail everything in English, attached the recorded video to YouTube, when published, the post was sent for some moderation. I waited almost a day, new topics appear, but for some reason I didn’t know. For some reason, it was also not displayed in the profile as waiting for moderation - I created a topic with a description again. After a while while trying to log in - We're sorry, but you have banned from using this site for the following reason: spam.

There is nothing to do, I am writing an application for a refund to the warranty department of the store, they say that they will be sent for examination to a service center and then they will decide on a refund. It is not entirely true that it is clear why not a single service center in my city was able to conduct the same examination.
Having written a bunch of papers, he sent the laptop by Russian Post to Moscow.
Now I’m waiting with my fingers crossed that everything will reach without breaking, and the results of the examination are unknown when. Almost immediately after the purchase, I installed the SSD in the laptop, respectively, unscrewed the unfortunate single cover screw, which I again had to make excuses for my nervous uncle in the authorized SC I visited. It is not entirely clear whether this can affect the results of the examination, and whether it is recognized as a guarantee case by its results.
If suddenly someone can become interested in any of this, I can provide all the data about the laptop, its purchase and visited sc.

Needless to say, that if I still get a refund, from now on I will buy anything except Dell.

Rep: (3)
Rus.ksk.mAs @ 01/31/18, 11:20 PM*
and with them the BIOS update to version 1.3.2 (despite the fact that the site at that time was only 1.2.0)

it was a big mistake. although I agree this is a cant of business. but I liked the laptop. did undervolting and now when surfing, watching youtube, and also when working coolers do not turn on, which is very cool. excellent assembly, I do not know what everyone does not like there. I took off the lid already, nothing broke. On the last asus at 860gtx the assembly was worse. and CO there constantly threshes and warms up more strongly. but the screen is better. so the laptop is great. it would be a shame if you bought an acer or an asus 20 thousand more expensive. In asus, CO is worse. Acer’s service is generally terrible. Lenovo by the way is the same. I don’t know about Dell. I think for this money just a great option, the screen is not very yes. and the services of many firms are terrible. but this is our national feature.

* rus.ksk.mAs,
A terrible story, in fact, such problems for such money. By the way, you could uncheck the BIOS update. I think that this is an isolated case, and there is obviously a solution to the problem, you just need to understand what exactly these 2 minutes the BIOS performs. These can be checks (I’m video like situations when you click on the start of the laptop strange things after changing something in the BIOS, but it was shown without a black screen). Keep in touch if the laptop is returned to you. Let's try to solve the problem together.

Posted on 02/01/2018, 02:06:

And by the way, this is the first number, but there is still no BIOS update. It's a shame

* OcMuHbI4,
Thank you, it seems to me a problem with something hardware that appeared after the first flashing. maybe even the bios version didn’t matter, because for many others with the same version everything works correctly.

I tried to search in the English-language forums for similar messages of power logs, I found somewhere that someone had non-isolated problems with corporate laptops of some other model and dell changed motherboards under warranty.

strange messages from the logs
Power On - Not applicable
Power Off - No S5
S5 is like a soft reset code, and it seems like when I tried to restart the laptop I thought for a long time, then it turned off with a characteristic click of the hard drive for a few seconds, and turned on again.

Of course, you could uncheck the box, but if they distribute these updates through the official utility, it would be logical to assume the manufacturer’s responsibility.

Post has been editedrus.ksk.mAs - 01.02.18, 03:34

Rep: (524)
* rus.ksk.mAs, And in your Beavis, in what mode is the download? Try to install Fastboot.

* peligroso
He doesn’t have a laptop now

Posted on 02/01/2018, 08:30:

* peligroso
And without a fastboot, the normal load should be. In general, now I began to notice unpleasant friezes at the opening of chrome and mozilla. This does not happen with the edge. The frequency of the processor cores is reset when opened

Rep: (40)
* aaronmortum
And you can share the undervoltage settings:
Attached Image

* peligroso
Yes, there is no laptop now, if we were talking about the POST Behavior item with the values ​​Minimal / Thorough / Auto, I set it to Minimal, but it did not give much results.

Rep: (3)
A-Tom @ 02/01/18, 09:47*
And you can share the undervoltage settings:

at first I turned off the turbo boost in the BIOS, which gave a significant decrease in temperature. then turned it back on and made intel xtu -0.150V.
I’ll finish the tests and lay out different options.

Rep: (12)
I ordered the device in the city 7757-5236 for 70 braids.
friends, tell me what thickness is suitable vinc?
I'm afraid my old external
dublin will not fit.

Will the core i5 1060 q-max pull?
Is Cooler howling very much?
And how does ssd feel in terms of temperatures?
In reviews, the i7 heats up to 85-90.

The assembly, such as a sandwich, which will probably cause difficulties during maintenance, is very captivating.

Post has been editedhealerovski - 01.02.18, 16:39

Rep: (0)
* healerovski , hdd in 7577 with a thickness of not more than 7mm. i5 will pull 1060. The coolers are loud, but only under load. The heating of ssd depends on the drive itself, usually no more than 50, but it happens even higher. With cooling, as luck would have it, i7 is extremely hot and can load 85-95 under load, but you can do undervolting (-10 В°) and turn off the boost in the BIOS.

* Pandoxva ,
Thank. Then I insert another ssd just 7 mm.

* healerovski, I also looked at i5 or i7 for a long time, as a result, for all benchmarks and live tests, i5 is more than enough, it reveals 1060 for 100%, especially since we won’t be able to replace it in the future, so i7 really isn’t necessary.

* nefoni ,
Through thunderbolt the video can be threaded, but the meaning in the laptop disappears.

* healerovski,
That yes, you can use razer core with the same success, but then it’s easier to assemble a bakery. I need a laptop specifically because of mobility, since I often move ... By the way, is it interesting, but the percentage is soldered?

When I changed the settings in the BIOS (it was hyper threading and turned off the increase in frequency) I noticed that the computer in front of the dell logo hangs with a dark screen for a very long time. He returned everything to the place and it became normal.

Posted 02/02/2018, 00:07:

And by the way, there the update 1.3.2 for the BIOS was removed from the assistant, finally

Rep: (197)
I took 7577 yesterday, with a 1060 card, the first thing that surprised me was the extremely low wifi speed, I tried two different routers, phones, tablets, a macbook fly, and this miracle gives a maximum upload speed of 1.5-2 meters (

* Killhanter watched the power settings in the adapter? Try turning off falling asleep in idle mode with a-c, n modes

Rep: (197)
Pandoxva @ 02.02.18, 09:33*
watched the power settings in the adapter? Try falling asleep in idle time off

Yes, it all looked, no use, a little later I will try to reinstall firewood from the dell site on wifi. And so far, all dancing with a tambourine did not help.

Post has been editedKillhanter - 02.02.18, 09:34

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/29/19, 07:39