Dell Inspiron 7577 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| i5-7300HQ \ 7700HQ | 4 \ 16GB RAM
Dell Inspiron 7577-5464w
Do you have friezes when opening a conductor?
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1803) [ 78 ] ** [30,59%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1709) [ 8 ] ** [3,14%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1703 and under) [ 3 ] ** [1,18%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (Insider Preview) [ 1 ] ** [0,39%]
No, I have Windows 10 (Insider Preview) [ 10 ] ** [3,92%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1803) [ 132 ] ** [51,76%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1709) [ 10 ] ** [3,92%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1703 and under) [ 13 ] ** [5,1%]
Total votes: 255

Rep: (18)
Dell Inspiron 7577 - Discussion

Description |Discussion пїЅ | Buying and Accessories пїЅ
Windows 10 or Ubuntu | 15.6 "| i5-7300HQ (6 MB cache, frequency up to 3.50 GHz, 4 cores) or i7-7700HQ (6 MB cache, frequency up to 3.80 GHz, 4 cores) | 4–16 GB DDR4, 2 400 MHz , up to 32 GB, two slots for RAM (16 GB micron MTA16ATF2G64HZ-2G3)

Attached Image

This topic discussesONLYfeatures of the device and solving problems. Discussion of the purchase and comparison of this laptop with similar models occurs inTHIS TOPIC.

Checking the hardware of the device directly when issued in the store

Specifications
Features may contain various combinations of the above.:
Hard Drive and SSD :
Hard disk 1TB, 5,400 rpm
A hybrid 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm) with 8 GB cache,
Configuration with two drives: a 128 GB solid-state drive and a 500 GB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: 128 GB solid-state drive and 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: a 256 GB solid-state drive and a 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
256 GB solid state drive,
512 GB PCle solid-state drive.
Graphic adapter :
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060, developed using NVIDIAВ® Max Q design technology, with 6GB GDDR5 video memory.
Display :
Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with support for IPS technology, anti-reflective coating and LED backlighting,
Ultra HD resolution display (3840 x 2160) with IPS technology support, anti-reflective coating and LED backlight.
Ports and connectors :
1 HDMI 2.0 connector
3 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-A connectors, including 1 with PowerShare technology support,
1 Thunderbolt в„ў 3 port (2nd generation USB 3.1 Type-C в„ў with support for Thunderbolt and DisplayPort interfaces for 40 Gbps data transfer),
1 Noble lock connector
1 two-in-one SD card reader (UHS50),
1 RJ-45 connector
1 stereo headphone or microphone jack.
additional information
Housing :
Built-in widescreen webcam with HD resolution (720p) and bi-directional digital microphone,
Body color matte black or bright red,
Standard full-size, moisture-proof keyboard with a numeric keypad,
Optional full-size, waterproof, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad,
Fingerprint scanner in laptop power button.
Dimensions :
Height 24.95 mm (0.98 ") x width 389 mm (15.32") x depth 274.7 mm (10.82 "),
Weight: from 2.65 kg (5.82 lb.) 2 with an NVIDIAВ® GTX 1050 graphics adapter, 128 GB solid state drive and non-touch screen with Full HD resolution,
Weight: from 2.85 kg (6.28 lb.) 2 with an NVIDIAВ® GTX 1060 graphics adapter, 128 GB solid state drive, 1 TB hard drive and non-touch screen with Ultra HD resolution.
Audio system :
2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudioВ® Pro sound processing,
1 combo stereo headphone or microphone jack.
Wireless connection :
802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4 and 5 GHz, 2x2 dual-band wireless adapter.
Nutrition :
A 4-cell battery (built-in) with a capacity of 56 Wh, which is supported by Quick Charge fast charging technology,
130 W AC adapter based on NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti,
180 Watt AC adapter based on NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060.
Device description
Maximum overclocked and ready to play
A 15-inch gaming notebook that displays stunning picture quality thanks to the use of an NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060 graphics adapter and a 7th generation IntelВ® processor.
New level of graphics
The gaming world is characterized by excellent detail and the highest clarity thanks to a graphics adapter up to NVIDIAВ® GeForceВ® GTX 1060 and GDDR5 video memory up to 6 GB.
Unparalleled viewing convenience
Thanks to IPS technology and Full HD or Ultra HD resolution, your laptop screen will become a window into a new reality with incredible clarity and abundance of colors. Equipped with panels with anti-reflective coating, which are designed specifically to create a variety of worlds and environments.
Great sound
The two speakers on the front panel are expertly tuned using the Waves MaxxAudio ProВ® technology. Enjoy the beautiful sound and feel every nuance of what is happening on the screen.
Powerful computing power
All functions are handled using InteIВ® quad-core 7th generation 45 watt H series processors.
Minimum load
The launch of NVMe PCIe solid-state drives is 4 times faster than the launch of traditional SATA drives. This, in turn, allows you to load applications or data faster, start the computer faster, increase the battery life of the notebook and increase its resistance to shock.
Speed ​​and convenience
The use of Wi-Fi 2 x 2 antennas is an additional opportunity to increase the speed, range and stability of the connection, and the 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port for transmitting data through the Thunderbolt 3 interface provides a transfer speed of up to 40 Gb / s, so now You can play anywhere without losing a stable connection level. The 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port of the Inspiron 15 7000 gaming laptop for transmitting data through the Thunderbolt 3 interface can be used to connect a single display with a resolution of 5K or two displays with a resolution of 4K.
No overheating even with high loads
The notebook has an aggressive design and has a wall thickness of less than 1 ”. It has huge air vents and two coolers are installed, which allows you to maintain consistently high system performance while playing demanding games, as well as to ensure its effective cooling and low noise.
Additional photos of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Downloads
Owner reviews
Useful information
Owner problems
Previous polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Overclocking and Undervolting
Nobody encourages you to make such changes to the work of your device. These classes are at your own risk. Warranties that the device will continue to work correctly after overclocking, undervolting, or disabling trotting - no.
Overclocking of the i7 7700HQ + GTX1060 6GB video card
Undervolting i7 7700HQ + GTX1060 6GB processor
Turn off video card throttling

Attached Image Attached Image
Voltmod of GTX 1060 Max-q video card + overclocking 0.870v 1860 MHz

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 04.08.19, 09:54
Reason for editing: bios v.1.7.0 and 1.8.0

Rep: (2)
* A-tom
I wrote already a little higher, bought, installed windows, the assistant updated bios - after that, any loading / rebooting began to take a minute or two.
the backlight of the keys and the black screen are on, a minute, sometimes more. then the dell logo appears and starts loading. in message logs
power on not applicable
power off asf2 force off
I suspect something happened with the ability of the laptop to self-reload. The BIOS is now not updated in the usual way either, because it cannot be rebooted in firmware mode, only by pressing ctrl + esc and connecting the power, because the firmware is apparently being downloaded right there, without rebooting
I tried all versions of the BIOS, in the BIOS I changed all the settings that can be changed. I thought at first that something was possible with some kind of device, I tried to disconnect all the connectors inside that I could reach, it did not work. Internet searches didn’t lead to anything
on the one hand, of course, you can work, but on the other, it is very freezing to look at the black screen for a minute and a half with each reboot, and moreover, that windows itself takes three seconds to load.

I bought in an online store with delivery, xs, or they don’t have a service center here, just send it by Russian mail to another city. I'll try to contact some official ss from the dell site, although of course xs what will they now say about the seals inside.
directly out of luck, and on the first day of use. with any laptop still it seems there was not so much trouble

Rep: (40)
* rus.ksk.mAs,
BIOS from a flash drive flashing?
Test on F12 what shows?
You can read hereandhere still.

* igudman Where to click - not in the know. It crawls out only when the device is connected

* OcMuHbI4,
In this window you can only change the sound settings depending on what is connected. You cannot choose what to sound and the window pops out only when the plug is connected, so switching the sound to the built-in speakers do not poke the plug ...

Posted on 1/27/2018, 23:57:

* igudman
At the bottom is the advanced item and put both daws there. But this does not help switch the sound does not stand the headphones.

* igudman
Same question

I didn’t check the solution option:
  1. Install Realtek HD Manager.
  2. Plug the headphones into the computer panel.
  3. Locate “Advanced device settings” in the Realtek Manager in the upper right.
  4. Check the box: "Configure front and rear output devices to simultaneously play two different sound signals."
  5. Switch between speakers and headphones with the button "Set standard device"

Rep: (1)
A-tom
I was thinking about this, I was just thinking that maybe there is a default solution, so to speak. Because this way there is a chance to disrupt the default driver and, as an option, get an Unknown device in the Device Manager, but it's worth a try!) Thanks anyway! Unsubscribe Che Cavo, as I try. For this case, there is still a wonderful program (https://audioswit.ch/er), A few years ago, she constantly used it to switch outs and ears on a discrete card. This is so that every now and then do not climb into the Playback Devices, but in the tray you stupidly press the other button and choose what you need.
Attached Image

I know that Realtek, you never know)

Post has been editedigudman - 28.01.18, 09:14

* igudman
So we have a realtek sound, it’s unlikely to break ...
Driver

Post has been editedA-tom - 28.01.18, 09:06

At the moment I’m doing an operation - I’m installing a Kingston SUV400S37 / 240G SATA3 2.5 "UV400 Series SSD from an inpatient, instead of the default HDD. It’s even smaller in size, I had to cut the eraser and press it into the empty space to fix it. During shamanism, a piece from the plug broke off ( the plastic part is not responsible for anything) - as I understand it, it will break something every time it is opened, it’s all made of delicate plastic, so be careful. The battery is removable, very small. And the Windows is located on two disks, so it’ll have to be done again now to set. Well, I’ll do it as a friend of A-Tom advised, 1607 and not through the Legacy mod)

Rep: (0)
Guys how do you like a laptop? I need for Photoshop and video editing, of the alternatives only the Lenovo Legion

* artur4ik-5,
An excellent laptop, photoshop and vegas behave well on a subject.

In general, nifiga 1607 ltsb does not work better, I would say that it is even worse. Some drivers do not normally get over Dell ones, and friezes are also present. He returned to 1709 without security patches. By the way, with two SSDs, the flight is normal :-D

I choose a game laptop for myself, the choice fell on this dell, it is most suitable for all har-kam / price. Tell me about the screen, I was sure that it was matte, but after reading the description I saw that it was kind of anti-glare, what does it look like? In the sun or when a bright environment is normally visible in it?

* nefoni
It is like matte, brightness is normal, + it is configured through the control panel

Rep: (23)
Review Dell inspiron 7577
This laptop left me with only positive emotions.
Month use experience. Pleasantly warms the soul the idea that this device was purchased in America via e-bay, taking into account the cost of delivery, for 55 tr during Black Friday. While according to the e-catalog of Russian retailers, the price for it starts at 70,000 rubles.
In the configuration of my device i5 7300hq, 1 bracket 8gb ddr4, gtx1060 max-q (we'll talk about the version in this laptop later), 256 ssd. Hdd is missing, but I personally didn’t have any requirements because I use an external seagate for 1 Tb. There are no inconveniences, but so far bearable. I am saving up money for internal hdd and a second RAM bar for working in dual-channel mode.
A pleasant surprise was the fingerprint sensor built into the power button. Quite a convenient feature that has worked well on android and apple gadgets. Also a good bonus is Thunderbolt 3, which will give in the future the ability to upset the graphic component through the connection of an external video card.
The screen here is presented by FullHD IPS matrix. Viewing angles are good. The brightness as it seemed to me in daylight is not enough. Not critical, but I would like to have a margin.
Separately, I want to note the quality speakers. The volume level is at a height, plus there is no bass whatsoever.
The keyboard keys are short and pleasant. There is a red backlight. For me, the issue of Russification of the keyboard arose. He decided by engraving for 1000r.
The design of the laptop for an amateur. I liked it, not catchy, neat, no frills. Only the red logo gives out game orientation. Case material - plastic. Very easily soiled, fingerprints remain instantly, and are poorly removed.
The most delicious thing about this laptop is of course performance. Games I tested: deus ex mankind divided, Gears of War 4, WoT, tom clancy's the division, Rainbow Six Sidge. All of them went at 60fps with high or ultra-high settings. The fact is that it is in this particular model of the laptop that we get a gtx 1060 Max-q cut off in frequencies. But! For some reason, the manufacturer did not limit it and we get a maximum frequency of 1670 MHz, which is almost equal to the usual GTX 1060 with a frequency of 1708 MHz. There is also enough power for serious tasks such as editing video and working with graphics. Plus we keep in mind the ability to connect an external video card.
The laptop is missing a CD, DVD drive. For some, this can be a minus. There are more than enough ports and connectors: one HDMI 2.0 connector, three 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-A connectors, including 1 with PowerShare technology support, Thunderbolt ™ 3 port (USB 3.1 Type-C ™ 2nd generations with support for Thunderbolt and DisplayPort interfaces for data transfer at 40 Gb / s), Noble lock slot, two-in-one SD memory card reader (UHS50), RJ-45 connector, stereo headphone or microphone jack.
There is also a built-in widescreen HD webcam with a bi-directional digital microphone. The quality of the camera itself leaves much to be desired and is more than suitable for video communications.
By cons, I would like to include weight. It is 2.85 kg. For a man, it’s still acceptable, but for the female half it can be heavy.
What I would like to note is the long battery life and support for fast charging. In the mode of working with text, web surfing and watching Youtube, with the economy mode turned on in Windows 10, the laptop produces ~ 6-7 hours of screen.

In general, summing up, I want to say that the laptop fully justifies its price and is suitable for those who want mobility, performance and autonomy.

Post has been editedevi696 - 30.01.18, 22:25

Hello everyone, I’m going to buy this laptop, it’s very interesting, after all, in fact, is the screen as terrible as everyone writes? I'm going to do photo and video editing on it

* Photoadil
Hey. He is not terrible, quite worthy. You just need to customize yourself

In the mode of working with text, web surfing and watching Youtube, with the economy mode turned on in Windows 10, the laptop produces ~ 6-7 hours of screen.
something is hard to believe

Rep: (23)
* OcMuHbI4 , I will give the result in screenshots later. I was also surprised. in the center of mobility, the economy mode was activated, and in the right side panel, the energy saving mode. This is the result.

Post has been editedevi696 - 31.01.18, 00:27

Options 5464, Wifi + Chrome + Notepad + FileZilla + Full screen brightness and all this in the "Improved battery" mode. Normally, he holds that, hehheheheh. Of course, it’s worth considering that I do not have a HDD, instead of it an SSD, although it would have been turned off anyway if not used.

Attached Image

Post has been editedOcMuHbI4 - 31.01.18, 07:34

One more thing is embarrassing, they wrote that when the back cover is opened, the latches break, I am going to take the version without HDD and with 8 GB of RAM in order to deliver them later, so what kind of life hack is there so as not to tear these latches?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/27/19, 19:39