199 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> Dell Inspiron 7577 - Discussion | [notebook] Windows | 15.6 "| i5-7300HQ \ 7700HQ | 4 \ 16GB RAM
Dell Inspiron 7577-5464w
Do you have friezes when opening a conductor?
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1803) [ 74 ] ** [30,2%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1709) [ 8 ] ** [3,27%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (v1703 and under) [ 3 ] ** [1,22%]
Yes, I have Windows 10 (Insider Preview) [ 1 ] ** [0,41%]
No, I have Windows 10 (Insider Preview) [ 10 ] ** [4,08%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1803) [ 126 ] ** [51,43%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1709) [ 10 ] ** [4,08%]
No, I have Windows 10 (v1703 and under) [ 13 ] ** [5,31%]
Total votes: 245

HomaDzz
Message#1
17.01.18, 10:41
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 597
Check in: 12.06.12
HTC One M7

Dell Inspiron 7577- Discussion

Description |Discussion | Buying and Accessories
Windows 10 or Ubuntu | 15.6 "| i5-7300HQ (6 MB cache, frequency up to 3.50 GHz, 4 cores) or i7-7700HQ (6 MB cache, frequency up to 3.80 GHz, 4 cores) | 4–16 GB DDR4, 2 400 MHz , up to 32 GB, two slots for RAM (16 GB micron MTA16ATF2G64HZ-2G3)

Attached Image

This topic discussesONLYfeatures of the device and solving problems. Discussion of the purchase and comparison of this laptop with similar models occurs inTHIS TOPIC.

Checking the hardware of the device directly when issued in the store

Specifications
Features may contain various combinations of the above.:
Hard Drive and SSD:
Hard disk 1TB, 5,400 rpm
A hybrid 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm) with 8 GB cache,
Configuration with two drives: a 128 GB solid-state drive and a 500 GB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: 128 GB solid-state drive and 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
Configuration with two drives: a 256 GB solid-state drive and a 1 TB hard drive (5,400 rpm),
256 GB solid state drive,
512 GB PCle solid-state drive.
Graphic adapter:
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti with 4 GB GDDR5 video memory,
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060, developed using NVIDIA® Max Q design technology, with 6GB GDDR5 video memory.
Display:
Full HD (1920 x 1080) display with support for IPS technology, anti-reflective coating and LED backlighting,
Ultra HD resolution display (3840 x 2160) with IPS technology support, anti-reflective coating and LED backlight.
Ports and connectors:
1 HDMI 2.0 connector
3 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-A connectors, including 1 with PowerShare technology support,
1 Thunderbolt ™ 3 port (2nd generation USB 3.1 Type-C ™ with support for Thunderbolt and DisplayPort interfaces for 40 Gbps data transfer),
1 Noble lock connector
1 two-in-one SD card reader (UHS50),
1 RJ-45 connector
1 stereo headphone or microphone jack.
additional information
Housing:
Built-in widescreen webcam with HD resolution (720p) and bi-directional digital microphone,
Body color matte black or bright red,
Standard full-size, moisture-proof keyboard with a numeric keypad,
Optional full-size, waterproof, backlit keyboard with numeric keypad,
Fingerprint scanner in laptop power button.
Dimensions:
Height 24.95 mm (0.98 ") x width 389 mm (15.32") x depth 274.7 mm (10.82 "),
Weight: from 2.65 kg (5.82 lb.) 2 with an NVIDIA® GTX 1050 graphics adapter, 128 GB solid state drive and non-touch screen with Full HD resolution,
Weight: from 2.85 kg (6.28 lb.) 2 with an NVIDIA® GTX 1060 graphics adapter, 128 GB solid state drive, 1 TB hard drive and non-touch screen with Ultra HD resolution.
Audio system:
2 tuned speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro sound processing,
1 combo stereo headphone or microphone jack.
Wireless connection:
802.11ac + Bluetooth 4.2, 2.4 and 5 GHz, 2x2 dual-band wireless adapter.
Nutrition:
A 4-cell battery (built-in) with a capacity of 56 Wh, which is supported by Quick Charge fast charging technology,
130 W AC adapter based on NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti,
180 Watt AC adapter based on NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060.
Device description
Maximum overclocked and ready to play
A 15-inch gaming notebook that displays stunning picture quality thanks to the use of an NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 graphics adapter and a 7th generation Intel® processor.
New level of graphics
The gaming world is characterized by excellent detail and the highest clarity thanks to a graphics adapter up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 and GDDR5 video memory up to 6 GB.
Unparalleled viewing convenience
Thanks to IPS technology and Full HD or Ultra HD resolution, your laptop screen will become a window into a new reality with incredible clarity and abundance of colors. Equipped with panels with anti-reflective coating, which are designed specifically to create a variety of worlds and environments.
Great sound
The two speakers on the front panel are expertly tuned using the Waves MaxxAudio Pro® technology. Enjoy the beautiful sound and feel every nuance of what is happening on the screen.
Powerful computing power
All functions are handled using InteI® quad-core 7th generation 45 watt H series processors.
Minimum load
The launch of NVMe PCIe solid-state drives is 4 times faster than the launch of traditional SATA drives. This, in turn, allows you to load applications or data faster, start the computer faster, increase the battery life of the notebook and increase its resistance to shock.
Speed ​​and convenience
The use of Wi-Fi 2 x 2 antennas is an additional opportunity to increase the speed, range and stability of the connection, and the 1st generation SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port for transmitting data via the Thunderbolt 3 interface provides a transfer rate of up to 40 Gb / s, so now You can play anywhere without losing a stable connection level. The SuperSpeed ​​USB 3.1 Type-C port of the 1st generation Inspiron 15 7000 gaming notebook for transferring data via the Thunderbolt 3 interface can be used to connect one 5K display or two 4K displays.
No overheating even with high loads
The notebook has an aggressive design and has a wall thickness of less than 1 ”. It has huge air vents and two coolers are installed, which allows you to maintain consistently high system performance while playing demanding games, as well as to ensure its effective cooling and low noise.
Additional photos of the device
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Downloads
Owner reviews
Useful information
Owner problems
Previous polls
Attached Image
Attached Image
Overclocking and Undervolting
Nobody encourages you to make such changes to the work of your device. These classes are at your own risk. Warranties that the device will continue to work correctly after overclocking, undervolting, or disabling trotting - no.
Overclocking of the i7 7700HQ + GTX1060 6GB video card
Undervolting i7 7700HQ + GTX1060 6GB processor
Turn off video card throttling

Attached Image Attached Image
Voltmod of GTX 1060 Max-q video card + overclocking 0.870v 1860 MHz

Topic Curator: Topic with no curator

Post has been editedRamsteiner - 29.04.19, 16:37
Reason for editing: Voltmod of GTX 1060 Max-q video card + overclocking 0.870v 1860 MHz
cheba13
Message#2
18.01.18, 15:47
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 49
Check in: 10.12.12

Yuzayu about a month. i7 + ssd + 1050ti + 16Gb + 1T. IPS screen, the backlight is white. Win10 without problems got together Linux.
1) The main disadvantage of the SCREEN: Although now no TFT screen and normal viewing angles, but clearly not enough brightness, juiciness and the color rendition itself is yellow.
I searched for different solutions for a long time, tried profiles - until I found them. That's real: white is warm yellow.
There are small lights, but only visible on black.
In short, if I had a number of such well-assembled laptop with parameters and not looking like a game with a good matrix, even a thousand more expensive I would take. Again, people say there are suitable matrices from LG. In 7-10 it is easy to replace and everything will be much better.
2) Minus: The sound is the bottom, even though there are some difficult speakers, but they are very quiet and the quality is garbage. Just inconvenient location, when on your knees, you constantly shut them up - run into the stomach. On the old lenovo z5cho there for 15 thousand 5 years ago, 2 times better.
Psihanul and bought jbl flip4, cut in by blutooth and everything is fine.
3) The whole laptop shines with white light, at the end of the charger a nasty blue diode is a file. Plus, the plug itself is straight, not L-shaped - it constantly bends in all directions - they say you can find an adapter on Ali. - Enrages, uncomfortable and quickly die.
4) There is a cooling stand with a huge cooler from the coolermaster, does not reduce the temperature in the game at all. So you can not try))
5) You can chop off the turbobust in the BIOS. It did not affect the performance, and reduced the temperature by 5 degrees in Dota 2 (demanding to the process). For every program, by the way, even in idle time, he constantly chops the turbo-bus for a second. I did not understand why.

The rest of the pros and normality for their grandmother.
1) There are no complaints to iron. Everything is fast and good, SSD is normal.
In normal operating modes — only the hard disk is heard — the coolers are silent — it's super cool.
In the DOTA2 and GTA 5 type games, the coolers start out wildly at once - like a vacuum cleaner, but they keep the temperature of 65-70 degrees easily. If the ears plugs, then not noticeable. But still, the max temperature is 100, so the dell is clearly not enough to control the coolers - well, that is, let it heat up to 10 degrees more, but it doesn’t scream.
Both games are fagachat by about ultra and in a few hours there are no performance drops, and the coolers and so on to the maximum right away)))
2) Klava is ordinary average, taps, but you just need not hit the keys, the backlight is even
3) The case is medium brand, easy to wipe, shorter with no complaints. The screen on the keyboard does not press in the closed state. The touchpad is average.
FingerPPrint on the power button works without problems.
You can open the screen without sticking, when the laptop is worth (even with such a weight). In general, everything is collected perfectly, I even carry it for 1 edge and it does not bend.
4) The laptop itself is quite heavy and big. Virtually no one backpack under 15 and 17 does not climb, even if the parameters passes.
Because all of them have roundings from above, here corners and rest against them.
The first is suitable in the style:https: //www.citilink.r…_aks/note_bags/427964/
Backpack DELL Professional 15 "nylon black [460-bcfh]
Perfect and plus is not boring and not showy.
5) Ports all work fine. 3.5 combined, there is a thunderbolt, you can charge the MAC))))
6) The battery is discharged evenly and keeps several hours of normal work or serials in the browser without tension.

Conclusion:
I wanted to replace the hospital with a laptop with a monitor and for unpretentious games.
There is enough power, but the volume of the coolers is wild right 5 seconds after turning on the dota 2.
so for psychos loving silence (i) will not go for such a task.
And since the laptop is great especially for its money, especially pleased that it is so all decent, civil, not screaming
about their gaming focus.
The screen is still a wild disappointment.
I hope someone in the subject will find a profile, give instructions and be able to achieve a cool white.
HomaDzz
Message#3
18.01.18, 17:00
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597
HTC One M7

* cheba13,
Hello! I have a grade 5464.
1) Yes, the screen surprised me with a little color (unpleasantly), so far it has improved the situation by adding a bit of brightness in the Intel graphics settings and setting the color manager to automatically tune the driver.
2) Attitude to the sound - tastes are likely, because in my opinion it sounds very loud and high-quality, but the fact that the speakers from the bottom - I agree, is inconvenient. Perhaps I have such an opinion due to the fact that I have not had a laptop of this price category yet.
3) As for the blue light bulb - I have only a green diode on the adapter - there is no blue light.
4) When I turn on the games, it is heated but not critical, although it is already scary to play, according to the habit. The situation can also be corrected in the settings of the GeForce Experience and through ASUS Gpu Tweak II by lowering the frequency by a couple of percent.
DELL even though they did everything possible so that the back cover would open comfortably, leaving only 1 screw there, but the latches on which the cover is holding are too tight. Opened the first time - the one bent to the left of the screw. Therefore, if someone will open - do it more carefully. Now backlash, because the latch does not hold the cover: (

--------------------
In the army from 11/12/18.
pipili
Message#4
19.01.18, 22:23
Local
[offline]

Messages 204
Check in: 28.12.11
LG V30 +

Good day to owners. Does a non-gaming laptop really live 5-6 hours on battery? How much does it charge fully?
If you buy a model from the 1060th, I understand that it should make a little less noise? There seems to be a MAX-q version that has certain noise thresholds from Nvidia (up to 40 dB or something).
cheba13 @ 01/18/18, 15:47*
In normal operating modes — only the hard disk is heard — the coolers are silent — it's super cool.

And if any photoshop + something is open, is the "eating" processor good? Without using a video card.
cheba13 @ 01/18/18, 15:47*
like a vacuum cleaner

No Thermal Management (like in some tulze from DELL before it) can reduce noise? Or did not find this software?
Blowing from the back side, I hope?
Well, yes, is it possible to add. guarantee for this laptop to buy from Dell? Who watched already?

I want to replace some old ASUS X550JK, there the fans even worked without work and blowing out was to the left, if someone is sitting nearby - so-so pleasure for the person sitting next to him.

Post has been editedpipili - 19.01.18, 22:40
cheba13
Message#5
19.01.18, 23:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 49
Check in: 10.12.12

1060 I do not know.
I don’t see any tools from the business that help to set up something.
In wines 10, I have a balanced mode - I didn’t detect it, but for 3 hours when working with chrome (tabs 30), Word, a couple of tools, a bunch of instant messengers and IntellijIdea development environment (this is not a pretty easy thing) holds easily. Sometimes it can slightly cut the valves, but not noticeably practically. It should be understood that the previous version 7567 had a 30-50 (I do not remember) percent more battery - of course, he lived longer, but there were a lot of other minuses.
Air picks up from below - blows from behind.
That is, if you simply choke and twist there in Photoshop - I don’t think that the percents are heavily loaded and heated, and if you run a thread the calculation is heavier and for a while, then of course it will turn on. But we must understand that here the heat pipes are powerful coolers to support cooling, which is still almost fully 1050ti, that is, the power of passive cooling is much steeper than that of simply metal laptops ala MacBook. Well, the thickness of the space. DeLL manufacturer itself - they do alienware, and there one of the best cooling systems for gaming laptops.
Warranty like mozhn extend - read somewhere in the internet.
If anyone finds the normal settings utilities, I look forward to it.
HomaDzz
Message#6
20.01.18, 01:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597
HTC One M7

* pipili
I own a model with 1060 Max Q. Hours 3-4 holds, tomorrow I will throw a screen, how long will the working day last without charging. As for noise, it’s exactly a comparison of 1050 ti with 1060 Max Q models, I mean the difference - I won’t say, but when working in the game it makes noise like a full-fledged system unit, and the temperature holds up to 50 degrees (video card) in Ultra settings. I was given a warranty for OLDI for a year, maybe there is a warranty extension service. With Dell myself, I have no idea.

--------------------
evi696
Message#7
20.01.18, 10:48
Local
[offline]

Messages 319
Check in: 21.01.11
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Hello! I purchased this unit on ebay with i5 and 1060 Max-q for 55k. While everyone is happy except for the sound. I will do a detailed review later.

--------------------
iphone 3gs / iphone 4 / iphone 4s / Sony Z Utra / Alcatel Idol X + / Redmi Note 2 / RN3pro / Lenovo ZUK Z2 4/64 / iphone 6s / Xiaomi mi6 64gb / iphone 7 plus 128gb + Dell 7577 (256ssd, i5-7300hq, gtx 1060 max-q 6gb)
HomaDzz
Message#8
20.01.18, 15:40
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597
HTC One M7

i7, 1060, From 87 percent to 7, everything is visible on the screen. Included are Wi-fi, several tabs in chrome, Excel, Dreamweaver, 50% brightness. By the way, it charges very fast, thanks to fast charging
Attached Image

Post has been editedOcMuHbI4 - 20.01.18, 17:28

--------------------
A-tom
Message#9
20.01.18, 19:45
(-‸ლ)
[online]

Messages 530
Check in: 26.09.09
LeTV one max

Hello.
Became the happy owner of this wonderful laptop ...

If in Rufus you set the Partition Schema: GPT for computers with UEFI, then in the "BIOS" there is nothing to switch on and off. Just when loading we press F12 and we select loading with UEFI flash drive.
Settings example
Attached Image

Rufus 2.18 Portable Version

Post has been editedA-tom - 27.01.18, 15:38

--------------------
(╯ ° 益 °) ╯ 彡 ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)
HomaDzz
Message#10
22.01.18, 00:17
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597
HTC One M7

Found a solution to fix the problem with the context menu. Personally, I had friezes when I clicked the right mouse button on my desktop. To eliminate it, open the registry editor (regedit in the Run menu), go to the path in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT \ Directory \ Background \ shellex \ ContextMenuHandlers \ and delete the igfxDTCM folder.

--------------------
rus.ksk.mAs
Message#11
24.01.18, 04:58
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 27.07.07

Good day
dell 7577-5440, support assistant for windows similarly updated bios from the former when buying 1.2.0 to version 1.3.2
after that, friezes started when turned on; I haven't found any other reasons yet
the backlight of the keys is lit, a black screen, a minute and a half, then the dell logo appears and windows is loaded as usual
I tried to downgrade to 1.2.0, downloaded Insprion_7577_Vostro_7570_1.2.0.exe from offsite (1.3.2 is interesting there), tried to install it using different methods, but 1.3.2 still remains
I tried different options in BIOS, allow bios downgrade checkbox installed
I run the installer from under windows,
Insprion_7577_Vostro_7570_1.2.0.exe / f / r / s /l=d:\bios.log
a reboot occurs, but the version remains the same
there is no downgrade message log
it seems that you can still update the version of bios from itself, but there apparently need a rom file, not an exe, and I did not understand where to get it
I will be grateful for any tips on bios downgrade, or assumptions about the reasons for the black screen at startup

Attached files

Attached filebios.log(720 bytes)
A-tom
Message#12
24.01.18, 17:36
(-‸ლ)
[online]

Messages 530
LeTV one max

* OcMuHbI4,
DELL even though they did everything possible to make the back cover open comfortably, leaving only 1 screw there, but the latches on which the cover is holding are too tight. Opened the first time - the one bent to the left of the screw. Therefore, if someone will open - do it more carefully. Now backlash, because the latch does not hold the lid

My story is more interesting and continued. When I took off the cover, I found that there was no one latch and instead of it there was a double-sided adhesive tape. I didn’t give it peace, I went to the service shop. I was, of course, whipped away due to a mechanical breakdown, but I was checked on the base that the laptop was new, sold 1 time and had not been repaired. The packaging was sealed and sealed.
I continued to dig, and found out (on the verge of rumors) that I was aware of weak snaps, which were also damaged during assembly. But since there are no complaints, they will not move.
I have achieved that they would accept the claim with a photo, there is little hope, but if there are a lot of appeals, it can be combed.
The cover, by the way, through official 12t.r. worth it ...
So, to whom not laziness, join, since Not the fact that the latch itself was damaged. And they should not break so easily during normal use.

--------------------
(╯ ° 益 °) ╯ 彡 ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)
A-tom
Message#13
25.01.18, 18:41
(-‸ლ)
[online]

Messages 530
LeTV one max

I chased the video card 1060max-q, the max frequency turned out to be 1670 MHz:
Attached Image

Regularly accelerates to almost stationary frequency 1060 (1708 MHz):
Attached Image

Although the characteristics of the frequency should be much lower (1480 MHz):
Attached Image

It turns out on our laptop "stripped down" max-q works like a regular 1060 notebook:
Attached Image

Therefore, you see, under a max load of 40 dB and does not fit ...

Post has been editedA-tom - 25.01.18, 20:22

--------------------
(╯ ° 益 °) ╯ 彡 ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)
A-tom
Message#14
26.01.18, 00:37
(-‸ლ)
[online]

Messages 530
LeTV one max

rus.ksk.mAs @ 01.24.18, 04:58*
I will be grateful for any advice on bios downgrade

1. Format the USB flash drive in FAT32
  2. Copy BIOS_IMG.rcv file to root
  3. Leave the USB stick connected.
  4. Turn off the laptop
  5. Turn off the power supply
  6. Hold Ctrl + Esc
  7. Connect the power supply, the laptop will turn on itself. Continue to hold Ctrl + Esc until the BIOS Recovery screen appears.
  8. Select Recover BIOS

File with BIOS 1.2 for 7577 in the attachment (need to unzip).
Attached fileBIOS_IMG.zip(6.49 MB)

BIOS File 1.1.3
Dell Inspiron 7577 (Post A-Tom # 69628038)

Post has been editedA-tom - 27.01.18, 15:35

--------------------
(╯ ° 益 °) ╯ 彡 ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)
Dragon-by
Message#15
26.01.18, 15:23
User
[offline]

Messages 75
Check in: 02.09.07
Microsoft Lumia 950 XL

We have a subject dell inspiron 7577-5464
Does not detect a USB-C adapter ->HDMI
It is necessary to display a picture from the laptop on 2 projectors. We connect the adapter - and the laptop does not normally detect it. Has anyone tried on a subject to implement such a scenario?

--------------------
Here I am such a funny animal
igudman
Message#16
26.01.18, 16:45
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 09.04.13
Sony xperia x

With red backlight make for amerikosov. We only have white! I took this miracle in the New Year i5 \ 1060 \ ssd \ 8 + 8gb, the flight is normal ... Thanks for the fix from the friezes of the pointer!
At first I was going to take a little different, namely 7567, but TN \ 1050 and HDD somehow pushed away + in comparison with this the price differed + - by ten, and if I was going to take SSD there, then there was no doubt about any IPS. I examined the one in the store - this is heaven and earth! No matter how clear you look at this, snow-white, you look at it slightly from the side, everything is gray-yellow at once (. But that was a Subic, xs what the sound was, in the store it was inconvenient to test the sound), but I tell you the sound is very even! Of course, these are not monitors from the tabletop, but here there are enough good ears, and not everyone needs it. And if you compare with my old laptop, then there is nothing to talk about. When I first looked at it in the store, they immediately dug into the eye with seemingly “immense” frames around the screen, but at home I got used to them for half an hour). Problems with the screen - 0, white, bright, and even I would say overly contrast, to whom there is little sound of sensations, but it happens - do not forget about loudness!
Question: When headphones are connected - the sound in the speakers disappears, and appears in the headphones, BUT in the Playback Devices - the headphones are not displayed!
How to switch this business - without removing the headphones ?? And you know, "back and forth" - the nests are unpleasant!) Is there some kind of option?

p.s. now read whatigfxDTCM.. and to be honest, I sinned on this, I just did not know how to remove this item from the menu. From the heart and soul bro again!)

Post has been editedOcMuHbI4 - 23.06.18, 12:18
Reason for editing: Removed obscene expressions, eliminated unnecessary details
aaronmortum
Message#17
26.01.18, 22:16
Novice
[offline]

Messages 38
Check in: 04.12.06
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus Exynos

I have 7700hq + 1060gtx. I had to turn off the turbo-boost in the BIOS on the processor. It is normal that when the turbo bus is turned on with even a small load, for example 50-60 percent constantly, the processor picks up the maximum frequency and holds it. The temperature rises and the cooling system is very noisy. With the booster off, the temperature is lower by 10 degrees and the CO makes a lot less noise. I read somewhere that the noise at 7577 is not more than 40 db.
A-tom
Message#18
26.01.18, 22:54
(-‸ლ)
[online]

Messages 530
LeTV one max

* aaronmortum
40dB is a limit for all lines with max-q. We have the same stated, but the video card is like an ordinary laptop 1060.painted here
Hence the noise. You can enable whisper mode in the Gf Exp settings. It will be quieter, but the frequency is lower.

--------------------
(╯ ° 益 °) ╯ 彡 ┻━┻

┬─┬ ノ (º _ º ノ)
HomaDzz
Message#19
27.01.18, 00:35
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597
HTC One M7

Question: When headphones are connected - the sound in the speakers disappears, and appears in the headphones, BUT in the Playback Devices - the headphones are not displayed!
How to switch this business - without removing the headphones ?? And you know, "back and forth" - the nests are unpleasant!) Is there some kind of option?

The sound is switched by the toggle switch from MaxxAudioPro, Toubler look in the same place.
Dragon-by @ 01/26/18, 15:23*
It is necessary to display a picture from the laptop on 2 projectors. We connect the adapter - and the laptop does not normally detect it. Has anyone tried on a subject to implement such a scenario?

It must be remembered that for Type-C in the version of Thunderbolt it is necessary to have the correct wires, that is, not every cord can transmit an image, or, for example, charge a laptop.

--------------------
HomaDzz
Message#20
27.01.18, 17:48
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 597
HTC One M7

* igudman
Here is a toggle switch:
Attached Image

--------------------
igudman
Message#21
27.01.18, 19:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 44
Check in: 09.04.13
Sony xperia x

OcMuHbI4
Here is a toggle switch

Where to click to sign this jumped out? (As much as possible, if possible)
I have such a mincy from Max Audio

Post has been editedigudman - 27.01.18, 19:10
DELL

199 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 06/20/19 11:10