Lenovo Ideapad 720 - 15IKB | Radeon RX560 vs GTX1050

Rep: (146)
I liked this book, but really there are no reviews on it. How does the rx560 behave in games? So I realized that a little bit worse than gtx1050, explain who is in the know. I would like not a thick, not heavy beech for home-multimedia use, the Internet, movies, sometimes playing gta 5 or something else, medium-heavy according to the requirements. The budget is 60-80k. Should I take Lenovo or see something else?

Rep: (160)
How not fat and not heavy? In the priority of the game or multimedia (power or screen)?

It will then be possible to say more specifically.

RX560M = + - 1050 4GB. But low-voltage gaming is not the best solution, especially for GTA, which is processor-dependent and hiccups for any subsidence.

Post has been editedAlex_8008 - 16.01.18, 11:31

Rep: (202)
Alex_8008 @ 01.16.18, 11:29*
which is processor dependent and hiccups for any drawdowns.

The problem is not processor-dependent, the 8250U is very smart and there is almost no trotting, up to 87C, I tested it under a stress test in AIDA64 for more than 10 minutes. The problem is that 560 will overheat the CO and the firmware will have to lower the total total TDP processor + video card so as not to burn the iron in a thin case. As it will be in practice, the FIG knows with a long game in GTA5. According to tests 720, it seems that GTA5 pulls out at 50-60fps in medium settings, but how long it is necessary to check in the store if you are allowed to play (testing) for at least an hour. If you want a confident game, the Dell 7577 is better for the same money, it is thicker, the cooling system is much cooler and one of the quietest under load, but it also weighs 2.7kg ... But in the expansion ports it is 2 heads cooler than Lenovo and Acer 's. They have only HDMI 1.4 and all, usb-c fake. And the Dell 7577 has HDMI 2.0 and Thunderbolt 3.0 (which in turn supports DisplayPort 1.2 and external video cards), like on Macs. To Dell 7577 you can connect to work simultaneously 2 external 4k monitor. And to 720, not one ...

Post has been editedSw-777 - 16.01.18, 21:29

* Alex_8008 um Does the screen have to be good anyway anyway, is there a point in a laptop with a bad screen?
* Sw-777, Yes, something on the Yandex market on Dell This people complains that there is a lot of marriage and a screen is garbage

Yes, something on the Yandex market on Dell This people complains that there is a lot of marriage and a screen is garbage

I don’t know anything about marriage, the guarantee for them is the same. CO in 7577 is much cooler and that says it all. It is obvious that in games 7577 it is much more reliable long-term. And the screen did not see, they write that it is a very cheap IPS with bad angles. Well, and at 720 about the same threshing floor. The corners of the figs (is it really worse on Dell?), Only 55% sRGB and it is just as dark as my old IPS on the asus. Where on my asus it is enough to set 25-30% of brightness at 720, the same amount requires 50-60. This is generally the latest trend. Not only did the corners of cheap IPS be done like in good TNs earlier (horizontally), but now the sRGB coverage is poor in almost everyone, and even the matrices are all dark to about 60k. My coverage is 85% + and it is immediately visible. I only recommend to look at 7577 first, and then make a decision about the purchase, if 720 have already been seen. She disappointed me on the screen, and this is the most important thing for me. Looked with IPS B156HAN02.1. But at least the matrix is ​​not exactly flickering and that is good. Well, in games it is even more so with such a slim body. But it was not tested in them, because My goals are not game.

Attached Image

Attached Image

* Sw-777, live, frankly, neither he did not see, but I will try to search. And besides these two, there are no options? Can spit on the thickness, but what y720 to see?

These two options are the only sane with flicker-free matrix and normal business clave, and not the game, in the area up to 55k. They can work normally. This is the main thing. Only 7577 head and shoulders above the expansion ports and the video card for the same money, only the CPU pumped up. 8250U will be faster in office affairs, and it will eat 3 times less. 7577 with 8250U with the same powerful CO, would be an excellent solution for all occasions if IPS were also made of bright, with normal angles and color reproduction. But in life it does not happen. If he is, how to sell models for 100K +?

Yoga has 720 poor Claudia. If it suits you, then why not?

* Sw-777, Yes, I'm not talking about yoga, I'm talking about the one that is Legion Y720. Design, of course, an amateur, but maybe you should watch it?

So this clave has a non-standard one. If you are satisfied read the reviews, they are full, all have long been dissected completely. Game models, and even with such a clave was not interested at all.

Rep: (7)
For games, at least i5 7300Hq + 1050 (well, or higher). Such a beech will be from 47,000.

No U low voltage, no 940mx, 950m ....

With a budget of 80 kilos, you can watch 7700HQ + 1060.
At a discount, you can take a beech on 6700HQ but only with a wooded 10xx series.

But in my opinion for a compact beech it will be optimal - 7300hq + 1050ti. There will be 65,000.

You can go to Notik.ru. There, in the search settings, all of the above set and select specific models. View reviews on YouTube. And already buy them where cheaper.

Post has been editedbobrovka - 19.01.18, 20:36

Rep: (0)
* Sw-777 Good morning, that's what you say, stumbled upon such a model. According to the characteristics in my opinion the most aircraft. Me for video editing and photo processing. On the website of notik it is written that the IPS matrix, and on the official website of Lenovo for some reason it costs tn. Although the reviews on Youtube seem to be ips everywhere, there is no information on the coverage of RGB either.
Both links cite
https: //shop.lenovo.ru…720s-15ikb-81ac000grk/

https://www.notik.ru/g…720s-15-gray-59300.htm

On the basis of Lenovo there probably costs N156HCE-EN1, AAS with angles of 178/178 and 16.7 million colors. 90-95% sRGB. Good for working with photos. But not multi-row lights, there may be decent lights on the edges on a black background, you need to pay attention when buying, otherwise it can get much. Moderately bright for a sunny room. The probability of flickering at low brightness is high, there is a high-frequency PWM, it is necessary to check the pencil in the store at low brightness if there is sensitivity to flickering. It causes headaches and migraines. Not at all, but sensitive for sure.

Reviews of this matrix are on NB:
https: //www.notebookch...p-Review.264108.0.html
https: //www.notebookch...p-Review.244290.0.html
and on Laptop Media:
http: //laptopmedia.com...n/innolux-n156hce-en1/

This machine is not very suitable for video editing because of the thin body, trotting is most likely to be with a long and high load, read reviews and reviews.

Remember that a real config can be obtained from Lenovo only by its serial number by driving it to support.lenovo.com. Check without opening the box on your smartphone. Their boxes are sealed with a special sticker.

I aimed at buying this laptop. Tell me if 4 gb of memory is soldered on the motherboard and add another 8 gb bar, will the dual-channel mode work? Or should the strips in volume coincide?

Rikko17 @ 07.28.18, 08:23*
Will the dual channel mode work?

It will be the first 8GB, and further single-channel. True modifications with 4GB never seen. With 6 / 8GB full. Have to pull out 2 or 4GB bar, if you need more than 8GB.

Rep: (1)
Can you please tell if ssd m2 samsung evo 860 is suitable for this ssd m2 laptop?

No, only NVMe versions are put there. 970 or something similar.

* Sw-777 Well, now I dare to argue to you, because in this laptop you can use ssd m2 with sata interface, personally verified

Post has been editedHunter013 - 19.09.18, 20:39

Hunter013 @ 09/19/18, 20:39*
since in this laptop you can use ssd m2 with sata interface, personally verified

Remarkably, if so, because tech support claimed the exact opposite. So you can put a much cheaper SATA version. That's just not a word about this nor service manual, nor in the psref on the series.

* Sw-777 , * Sw-777 , Live and learn. So the life of the owners of this laptop much easier

Rikko17 @ 07.28.18, 08:23*
I aimed at buying this laptop. Tell me if 4 gb of memory is soldered on the motherboard and add another 8 gb bar, will the dual-channel mode work? Or should the strips in volume coincide?

On the 720S-15IKB, it does not seem to be unsoldered.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19, 10:10