> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

The club of fans of the series of books "Cheater"

Rep: (458)
Book Club "Cheater"

Attached Image

Signboard made in haste. Can you suggest your options

What"Cheater"?
Author's note
Cheater is not just a game, and not just a book. It is an open world, served in an almost forgotten classic interactive narrative genre. In order for Cheater to turn out exactly like this, we collected and rethought all the traditions and popular mechanics of the old game books, added a flexible story that is generated depending on your decisions and actions.
This is a game, because it is you who are the main character in it, and the development of the plot and its outcome depends on you. The game, because each of your choices affects the main character and the events in the world around. The game, because here you will find an open world full of adventures and puzzles.
This is a book, because you are waiting for almost 600 pages and many plots, the interweaving and outcome of which is not known to anyone except you. The book, because it will excite the imagination and plunge into the world of "Pandemic".

Utility
Filling is underway.
Mini Guide from4-life
Abuz ammunition in the first part ofWottia
Economy strategy for the first part fromvekvoli
How to complete a prison seizure mission from vekvoli
modified guide from 4life from vekvoli
What is millisievert / sievert?
Sievert ... Zivert (Russian designation: Sv; international: Sv) is a measure of effective and equivalent doses of ionizing radiation in the International System of Units (SI), has been used since 1979.

How to join?
Did you like the game? You are already in the club!

Download
Android
The first part - Pandemic: The road home

The second part - Pandemic 2: Five millisievert

iOS

Post has been editedvekvoli - 27.07.18, 15:47
Reason for editing: It was necessary

Rep: (5)
I will be the first participant)
Achievements, I don’t remember directly ... Especially the first part.

Rep: (76)
I am to you)
From the first part of the achivka I don’t remember, but in the second already 25

Police1.0 @ 15.01.18, 22:58*
I won’t remember the achievements ...

4-life @ 01/15/18, 23:08*
achivki do not remember

Yes, I'm not talking about it)
How many exchanges were collected, how much gasoline / food was consumed, how did they go (how good or killed everyone to hell, how long they moved without saving (for the first time, of course)
I've been dead in the first part for the first time on a pole, when the wind raged

Rep: (929)
I'm in the "topic": happy:

* Police1.0 ,
* 4-life ,
* pro100volk2016 ,
All added.
Today I will pass the exam and will fill the cap

* XAKERART, In the first part I crashed into a car at the very beginning and often forgot to feed Artem)

Rep: (929)
* Police1.0 ,
How could it be broken there: blink:
There it was all logical.

* Police1.0 ,
Where can you break there? : blink:

* pro100volk2016 * XAKERART, So, it really was when I pereprohod for the hundredth time without Premium (

* Police1.0 ,
I mean that I did not understand where there is an option where you can break. Or am I confused

Post has been editedXAKERART - 16.01.18, 19:18

* XAKERART, You can hurry or drag out time, then he cannot cope with control or something like that.

* XAKERART, When Artem finds Kruzak

* Police1.0 ,
I remembered! I, as a person already engaged in such matters, passed easily: D only I did that on mechanics.
The main thing is not to pull for a long time. After 35 km / h start

Rep: (72)
Add me please: blush:

I reached the mutant and killed him, but then the shortage of food came: lol:

* vekvoli ,
This is in what part?

There are added to the spoiler members. Soon lay out the passage of achivok second part. Is there anyone who knows the achivki from the first part?

* XAKERART, He is talking about the first. Achivki, alas, I do not remember ...

Police1.0 @ 9.02.18, 0:32*
Achivki, alas, I do not remember ...

If no one remembers, you will have to go through the second circle: lol:

This is the first part.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 29.06.19, 22:07