> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia XA / XA Dual - Purchase | Smartphone, 5 "

Rep: (2830)
PurchaseSony Xperia XA / XA Dual
PictureSony Xperia XA / XA Dual
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Service-Beat: Repair of Mobile Equipment throughout Russia

Photo
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been edited- VelikY - - 13.06.18, 15:39
Reason for editing: Service Bit

Rep: (16)
Today I watched this device in the store. As it seemed to me, the screen is dull. The finger slides on the glass is not quite smooth, although maybe the hands were wet summer as well. And about the quality of the oleophobic coating has not figured out. Who has the device on hand, what can they say about this?

Rep: (2)
Guys, and who bought where? In the player who took the thread? The difference is 2.5k after all ... 20.575 is now Dual with them. Sony warranty. Maybe they have a defective party?

Post has been editedMorisD - 02.07.16, 17:57

Rep: (3)
* MorisD,
My city of X is worth 35,990, although on the site of the site there are 39,990. And HA worth 20,700. Store (05.ru) proven, good.

Rep: (17)
* Abubakr666,
Something does not strongly inspire confidence in the site, considering that 2 identical smartphones with the same amount of memory, even in the same color, stand differently.
http://05.ru/catalog/portativ/phones/529155.html
http://05.ru/catalog/portativ/phones/532272.html

Post has been editedYagamilight - 02.07.16, 18:50

Rep: (105)
MorisD @ 07/02/2016, 5:56 PM*
In the player who took the thread?

Bargaining PCT, but regularly change the law. face, those back to the store to return something is almost impossible. Of course, it is there that I don’t advise you to buy expensive equipment, but you probably can take a cover or wiring from them.
And in the system, or online trading, etc. standards and large stores it is much more expensive? If I can help with the order in them at the club price.

Post has been editedjello73 - 02.07.16, 19:13

* Yagamilight ,
But the store is checked, bought a lot of things, everything is fine.

* jello73,
Everywhere the same as in the office. Sony online store - 23k. Citilink, Onlinetrade, Connected and other Euroset. Same 2.5k difference ...
In the player I took a little more than 2 years ago, Xperia Z. There were no complaints about the device. Only now it turned out to be non-refined, so to speak)
I read about the same mob. Sony devices that come in batches with minor defects. Somewhere the glass in the corner is peeled off, where the screen with a barely noticeable stain, etc. In subsequent batches, the defect is corrected.
And what are your discounts? :)

Post has been editedMorisD - 02.07.16, 20:18

Rep: (1)
MorisD @ 07/02/2016, 20:13*
Citilink

And what are your discounts?

the cost of 2-sim 21990
And I took in a coherent on pre-order for 22990 and the price of 24990 was crossed out although graphite and white are 500 rubles cheaper

Rep: (52)
Hello)
Take in your slender ranks) Today I took XA for 2 SIM cards in a connected for 23.
Immediately a couple of questions: where did the usual conductor go? Do all of them pick up contacts from groups inside Google’s account (they see the usual ones, but they are hidden inside the groups)? I didn’t have a Sonech before, so sorry if I ask about the obvious.

Rep: (105)
Sony - 23k. Citilink, Onlinetrade

Online trade dual 21490 (still pending), regular 20490 ,. Citylink 20990, dual 21990.

XA bought 20 750 rubles

Abubakr666 @ 07/03/2016, 18:50*
XA fell 20 750 rubles

Where? Warranty off?

* MorisD ,
Makhachkala City, shop 05.ru

Rep: (7)
* gladkija , the original silicone bumper in a connection for 1500 was bought immediately, orders for Ali were made

Rep: (214)
The phone discharges faster than it charges from the cigarette lighter!

It should be in big red letters to add this to the cap. And parallel to the letter to send to Sony. Pay more than 20 sput. for such shoals of a famous company - you have to be a fan of the brand!

Rep: (0)
I bought yesterday this miracle for 17 tyr black dual. Updated to 85, charged in the night to full. Today, from six in the morning to 12, I fell to 75% without a stamina with a constant H + half of the time I didn’t let go because a new toy I want to poke, not many toys. Now came to dinner says what else needs to be updated. Put, wait. So far, I did not notice anything terrible about what they wrote above. I think the pack is not much worse than Zed 3 I bought in exchange for the time))) the triple suited everyone except for the reliability of the device itself, after the last breakdown, decided not to repair it. For this money a wonderful device, with the norms of appearance and not a bad iron. Yes, the camera is slightly worse than they are, yes, maybe the battery is slightly worse, but this is Sony and the price is not $ 800.

Rep: (0)
I use the second day, since six in the morning. Now 16.30 costs two sims H + all day absolutely. Not a lot of toys, mostly calls and you up with a vibe. The charge is 67%. There were always tops, but here they bought off design. For 17 thousand great phone! And the waters of the text are not many not familiar

Post has been editedcmpax06 - 18.08.16, 12:36

Rep: (68)
what kind of store is this and where is it

As an option - www.store.sony.ru

Rep: (1)
Lee Si Tsyn @ 08/18/2016, 18:14*
As an option - www.store.sony.ru

Probably: D is just interesting to me, the exchange process itself. Like this?? and how easy?))) And then you never know, will also have to)

Post has been editedlanelle - 18.08.16, 18:21

Rep: (68)
I'm interested in the exchange process itself. Like this?? and how easy?

In this store, everything is very simple in the first two weeks:
- I have a power button that skips something, bring a new one.
- Well - wait for the courier!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/24/19, 09:12