> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

31 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG G6 - Modification and decorations
Vaytich
Message#1
13.01.18, 12:03
I love Vyatka kvass))
[offline]

Topics Curator
Group: Curators
Messages 4002
Check in: 22.02.11
LG G6

LG G6 - Modification and decorations
Description | Discussion | Firmware | Modifications and decorations | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage and Repair | Camera talk | Discussion DAC ES9218 + | Section Rules

Attached Image

Rules of conduct in the topic, recommendations on the design of posts. Read a must!

• draw your attention to, that for the publication of certain decorations (launchers and their mods, packs of icons, widgets, programs, wallpapers, live wallpapers, etc.) - there are specialized topics (sections):A guide to important topics in the "Android - Decoration" section.Before making embellishments, it is recommended to check whether they have already been posted on our forum (in the subject). For a quick search for information in the topic (on the forum), use the "find in this topic" button (top right of the page).How to use search
    If the content that you want to publish in this topic was posted earlier on the forum, it is enough to give a link to the original message with a short description. In the case of a replay, the files will be deleted without warning.
  • All publications of new decorations-modifications (themes, skins, icons, etc.)are made strictly according to the template!Messages from users who ignored this requirementwill be deleted without warning!
  • Flood and offtopic prohibited and punishable!
  • Links to paid and requiring mandatory registration of file hosting services are not allowed and will be deleted!Files up to 128MB are recommended to upload to the forum, over 128MB - to free file sharing services (Yandex.Disk; Mail.ru Cloud, etc.).
  • All images are hidden underspoiler! It is not necessary to post images captured on modern cameras, without significantly reducing them. Do not forget that many browse the forum from mobile devices, traffic on which is significantly higher. If it is necessary to place the original, large image, place only a link to it.Using BMP format for screenshots is prohibited!
  • All actions to modify system files require superuser privileges "Root-right". Questions on obtaining Root rights, installationRecovery, kernels, firmware, power consumption, etc., we set and discuss in profile topics.
  • In the subject fully apply all the rules of the forum.Their compliance is not negotiable!

������� ���������� ����������� � ������ ������������� download

Copy the content into your message and fill

Template for modifications:

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name of the mod [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert the main screenshot here [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Author [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the author
[COLOR = blue] [B] Firmware [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the version / number, code / deodex
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: The most complete description of the mod
[SPOILER = Extras. screenshots] If there are additional screenshots, then insert it here [/ SPOILER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Installation [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Specify the installation method / method
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Attach files to download

Template for other decorations (icons, widgets, programs, etc.):

[CENTER] [SIZE = 3] [B] [COLOR = royalblue] Here we write the name [/ COLOR] [/ B] [/ SIZE] [/ CENTER]
[CENTER] Insert a screenshot here (if any) [/ CENTER]
[COLOR = blue] [B] Description [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Full description
[COLOR = blue] [B] Download link [/ B] [/ COLOR]: Give a link to download

Jewelry catalog

Modifications

Instructions, useful links

Remember:all that you do - you do at your own peril and risk!
The authors of modifications and the Administration of the forum are not responsible for the performance of your devices!

Be mutually polite! On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant. If you want to thank the user for the published decoration, clickPicturenext to his reputation. If you do not have 15 helpful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person who helped you through the buttonPicture

Post has been editedVaytich - Yesterday, 15:25
Reason for editing: Added topics
Doctor-e
Message#2
18.09.17, 23:00
Wastelander
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 1174
Check in: 01.06.08
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* max_4u,
Just yesterday I did it to myself. Navbar has gone completely, and is caused by a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. The place has become more and in general I am not used to these navigation buttons. Nothing, if the substrate were translucent, but how strange it turns out the phone distributes the color - on a white background it makes black navbar and on black it is white. Damn it shorter.
I found the instruction on xda, but I need to know English in order to understand.
https: //forum.xda-deve…tatus-bar-app-t3509747
I used only the ability to hide the navbar. And then I thought about crushing it back when needed, but it turns out that it itself is caused by a swipe, and even translucent. Now why not do it right away? .. Xs ...
Alexx232
Message#3
20.09.17, 09:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1869
Check in: 04.04.06

Doctor-E @ 09/18/2017, 10:00 PM*
* max_4u,
Just yesterday I did it to myself. Navbar has gone completely, and is caused by a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. The place has become more and in general I am not used to these navigation buttons. Nothing, if the substrate were translucent, but how strange it turns out the phone distributes the color - on a white background it makes black navbar and on black it is white. Damn it shorter.
I found the instruction on xda, but I need to know English in order to understand.
https: //forum.xda-deve…tatus-bar-app-t3509747
I used only the ability to hide the navbar. And then I thought about crushing it back when needed, but it turns out that it itself is caused by a swipe, and even translucent. Now why not do it right away? .. Xs ...

Teach us how to make Russian

--------------------
Huawei p9 + ->mate 9 pro ->p10->s8->xiaomi mi6->lg g6 + ->oneplus5>5t>lg g6>sharp aquos s2
Doctor-e
Message#4
20.09.17, 11:45
Wastelander
[offline]

Messages 1174
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* Lunarieen,
So. At the request of the workers, and not only, here's a guide on how to hide the navigation bar. Many, like me, are enraged by its realization curve on our beast.

Hiding the onscreen buttons (Navibar)

First we need ADB
Swayhere
On a computer on drive C, create an ADB folder and place the contents of the archive there. Next, hold down the shift and without releasing, right-click. A line appears in the context menu - launch the power shell. I have on win10 so, on the seven there may be something else, but there will be something about the command line. We need it. Or we start cmd manually. With a computer for now.
Next, take the pipe in hand and turn on the developer mode - for this we go to the settings>about phone>general tab>information about the software, and there we press many times on the line - Build Number. At least seven times. They will tell us how much is left. Voila, now in the settings there is another item - developer options. We go there. We are looking for a string - USB debugging. We press on it. Next we connect the pipe to the computer, BUT NOT IN THE MODE OF TRANSFER OF FILES A IN THE MODE OF CHARGING. This is important, otherwise the computer will not understand that debugging mode is enabled. This was not written in any instructions, because of this, the ADB simply would not see our phone. As soon as something there on the computer penetrates and the firewood is installed, a message asking for the trust of this computer should appear on the phone’s display. We press yes - we trust. Next, open the already running command line and write the following in it:
If we want (at least why?) To hide only the status bar, then:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.status = *

If we want to hide only navbar, then:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.navigation = *

If we want to hide the statusbar and navbar, then:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.full = *

If we want to return everything as it was originally, then:
adb shell settings put global policy_control null *

There is a possibility of modification. The fact is that system applications that can not be removed, not all stretch as it should, and black stripes appear above and below. It's not beautiful. For example in Google play music (in the screenshot should be visible). In this case, the following command will help, which allows you to hide the navbar everywhere, except for this particular (that is, the application that you write in the command) of the application. To do this, we write the following:
adb shell settings put global policy_control immersive.navigation = apps,: immersive.status = apps, -location of the program

Accordingly, it is necessary to find out the location of a particular program. Well, here Google to help you, or look for people who have root, and with the help of any root explorer you follow the path:
system / data / data
and look for the program path there. It should start with the com.name of the program. For example, whatsapp will be called com.whatsapp. Accordingly, for whatsapp the command will look like this:
global policy_control immersive.status = apps,: immersive.navigation = apps, -com.whatsapp

If we want the navbar to be in several applications, then at the end of the command we put a comma, and add the path to the new program, without spaces. In this way, you can leave the navbar in some applications, and in others it will be hidden.
Well, the last. Called by a navbar with a swipe from the bottom edge of the screen. At first, it will not be very convenient, but you quickly get used to it. And, as it turned out, (in the screenshot it should be visible), if the application is not systemic, then a button is displayed on the right above the navbar, allowing you to change the size of this application to the resolution of the phone. And this is ARCHIODICAL! That is why LGshnikov themselves did not think of it? I do not understand ...
Uh ... It seems to have written everything, I have not forgotten anything. If something does not work, then we read carefully, or look atPERSONAL SOURCEbut there everything is in the enemy language.
Good luck to everyone, if it will be useful to anyone at all))))
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

P.S. When the keyboard is active, the navbar is always present, but, as seen in the screenshots, it is of a different color. That is black, then white, and it infuriates a little, but not critical.

Post has been editednonlocal - 20.12.17, 21:21
Reason for editing: In the hat!
max_4u
Message#5
20.09.17, 13:27
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 29.03.13
HTC One (M8) Dual Sim

* Doctor-e, thanks for the translation. everything worked out. hid the navigation bar, set the gesture control. now I don’t use the panel at all.
Doctor-e
Message#6
20.09.17, 13:37
Wastelander
[offline]

Messages 1174
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* max_4u, what kind of gesture control?
max_4u
Message#7
20.09.17, 13:56
User
[offline]

Messages 67
Check in: 29.03.13
HTC One (M8) Dual Sim

* Doctor-e, All in one Gestures
Doctor-e
Message#8
20.09.17, 14:42
Wastelander
[offline]

Messages 1174
Samsung Galaxy S8 Exynos

* max_4u, bliiin ... I have to get used to it ... I will try, but in general the idea is not bad
nektozzz
Message#9
20.09.17, 17:41
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1521
Check in: 15.10.13
LG V30

* Doctor-e, and such a question, after manipulating the navbar, you can also add, swap, etc., etc.?

--------------------
SONY Sola ->LG GJ ->DNS s5003 ->ASUS Padfone S ->Alcatel Idol 3 OT-6045Y ->iPhone 6 ->LG G6
hoopoepg
Message#10
20.09.17, 18:15
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1237
Check in: 17.11.14
Honor 8 FRD-L19

* nektozzz
if you're talking about setting up a nav-bar - then it doesn't disappear anywhere, you can swap knobs

--------------------
Honor 8
nektozzz
Message#11
20.09.17, 18:20
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1521
LG V30

* hoopoepg
aha, already checked, zashib !!! ))

I think the cap would not hurt ..?

Post has been editednektozzz - 20.09.17, 18:25

--------------------
SONY Sola ->LG GJ ->DNS s5003 ->ASUS Padfone S ->Alcatel Idol 3 OT-6045Y ->iPhone 6 ->LG G6
nizuk
Message#12
22.09.17, 09:13
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 02.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

Greetings.
A question to those who hid the navbar in their house, did they not notice the increased battery power?
I do not understand, whether it coincided with something else, but after hiding the navbar, the phone barely survived to the end of the day and the “Android System” got out in the first place.

--------------------
Xiaome Redme Note 2 Prime.MultiRom extreme.
Alexx232
Message#13
22.09.17, 09:14
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1869

Doctor-E @ 09/21/17, 2:57*
Tonight I will try to remove some system applications via adb.
Did not work out?

Posted 09/22/2017 09:16:

Question to those who hid the Navbar

The android did not come out on top of all, but also noticed that as it sits faster, it may become more climb during the day, but the night ate 30%

--------------------
Huawei p9 + ->mate 9 pro ->p10->s8->xiaomi mi6->lg g6 + ->oneplus5>5t>lg g6>sharp aquos s2
novosalex
Message#14
22.09.17, 09:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 140
Check in: 07.01.12

* nizukYes, I also noticed, in the end I made a reset to the factory ones, everything returned to normal. Better with the navbar than with the battery for 1.5 hours of the screen .. yesterday charged 100%, went outside, after 20 minutes I took the bodies out of my pocket, and there already was 94%, and the Internet was off.
Vaytich
Message#15
22.09.17, 09:48
I love Vyatka kvass))
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 4002
LG G6

Nizuk @ 09/22/2017, 09:13*
Greetings.
A question to those who hid the navbar in their house, did they not notice the increased battery power?
I do not understand, whether it coincided with something else, but after hiding the navbar, the phone barely survived to the end of the day and the “Android System” got out in the first place.

It has already been written more than once that when you hide a navibar through adb, a side effect appears - increased battery consumption. So everything is logical.

--------------------
Before any action, be sure to check out the "Important Information" spoiler in the topic header!

The main mistake in life is the assumption that people act on the basis of thought processes ...
Alexx232
Message#16
22.09.17, 09:50
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1869

So everything is logical.
need to choose who is more important

--------------------
nizuk
Message#17
22.09.17, 11:00
Local
[offline]

Messages 184
Check in: 02.12.08
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime

It has already been written

They wrote about cases when they put a prog of gesture control, it might have overlooked. The main thing that I understood is that it increases from this.

--------------------
Xiaome Redme Note 2 Prime.MultiRom extreme.
nektozzz
Message#18
22.09.17, 11:45
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1521
LG V30

no, did not notice. In my usual behavior. True, the last night did not detect. And in the afternoon I consider it useless to do it, since the scenarios can be different. In general, this night will see.
The body was charged up to 100% yesterday at 18:00.
Attached Image

--------------------
Diman6267
Message#19
22.09.17, 12:26
Guru
[offline]

Messages 3916
Check in: 28.11.10
Samsung Galaxy S10

It has been said more than once that hiding navbar results in an increased battery jar!
It should be added to the cap already!

--------------------
Siemens A65 ->Nokia 5200 ->Nokia 6267 ->SE C510 ->SE X8 ->LG Optimus One ->iPod touch 4G 32Gb + Nokia E5 ->Samsung Galaxy Nexus ->LG Optimus G E975 ->XRN3P (3/32) ->LG G6 ->Galaxy S10 (Exynos) + Gear S3
Vaytich
Message#20
22.09.17, 13:01
I love Vyatka kvass))
[offline]

Topics Curator
Messages 4002
LG G6

Diman6267 @ 09/22/2017, 12:26*
It should be added to the cap already!

I do not agree at all. In the instructions for hiding navibara - yes, you need to register.
In general, all suggestions for filling the caps are better to write to the person, so as not to trash the topic.

Post has been editedVaytich - 22.09.17, 13:04

--------------------
Before any action, be sure to check out the "Important Information" spoiler in the topic header!

The main mistake in life is the assumption that people act on the basis of thought processes ...
Alexx232
Message#21
22.09.17, 18:34
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1869

Hid navbar, yesterday did not notice, but today I clearly see that the battery charger has increased by 30-40%. Now he hid it and immediately that everything fell into place. Very sorry :-(

--------------------
LG

31 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/18/19, 15:19