Yi Lite action camera - Discussion | 4K / 20 fps, 1080p / 60 fps, Sony IMX206, Hisilicon Hi3556 Chipset

Rep: (52)
Yi Lite - Small. Powerfull Lite
Official site | Help Center | Facebook | Forum Xiaoyi

Attached Image

Device photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Device description
Yi Lite - action camera, which became a logical continuation of its predecessor, Xiaomi Yi, the best-selling book of 2015.
This model took into account all the shortcomings of the past generation and now it has a touchscreen display, an increased battery capacity and a stereo microphone with good sound recording quality.
Device characteristics
Dimensions (WxHxD) - 65x42x30 mm
Weight - 72 g
Processor: Hisilicon Hi3556 chipset, includes an 800MHz A7 core and a 1.25 GHz A17 core.
Sensor: Sony IMX206 16MP 1 / 2.3 "
Lens: 150 В°, 6 lenses
Display: 2 "resolution 320x240
Battery: 1200mAh (140 minutes at 1080p / 60fps the manufacturer promises)
Main video shooting modes:
4K - 20 fps
1920x1080 - 60 fps
1280x720 - 120 fps
Fisheye Fix: Present
Electronic image stabilization (EIS): present
Bluetooth 4.1
Wi-Fi (2.4GHz & 5GHz)
Format of recording audio with built-in microphone - AAC
Connecting an external microphone - no
Webcam mode - no
Registrar mode - yes
Work from powerbank - yes
Maximum memory card capacity - manufacturer claims support for 16-64 GB cards
1/4 "hole for mounting
Colors: black, green, blue
There are no differences between USA versions from EU according to the answer on the site.

Processor specification
Matrix characteristics

Additional Information
Firmware
Current firmware from the official site (v1.8.21):
YI Action Camera / Firmware & App
Changes:
Added ISO Auto option in video
Add the AGC option to optimize the audio effect
Lost Video Mode
Fixed problem of frame skip when EIS on
V1.8.21
Shooting settings
Night shooting:
1080/720 at 25/30 fps
EIS - off
LDC - off
Auto low light - off
ISO - 800 (1600 or 400 is possible, but definitely not AUTO)
Application on the phone
Sources
Marriage
The story of how the camera stopped turning on, how it was sent to China and all over again ...
1 part - Part 2

Reviews / Comparisons
Purchase
Accessories

• Before posting read the message Video section rules
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedmihadom - 03.12.18, 20:15
Reason for editing: V1.8.21

Rep: (1)
neopa3ot @ 19.01.18, 23:19*
The fact that the curve of the date on the court you have paid.

Why is this action in the chamber?

Rep: (264)
artsavell @ 19.01.2018, 23:25*
Why is this action in the chamber?

Also unclear.

* sv965
Apparently people like to use as a DVR kameru..hotya is still possible to prove to the court that there is such a format, you need to look for regulations on the matter.
Yet who know that for the files are created with the recorded video on a flash drive:
screen
Attached Image

Posted on 01/19/2018, 23:48:

And yet, look at the video from the first evening Yitykand look at their own, and that the difference really is very large in noise, it is very frustrating, really worse than it would be to write than 2 year old camera or Fixed with firmware, can someone heard, knows.

Vitos_myx @ 19.01.18, 23:45*
Apparently people like to use as a DVR camera.

Yes.

Yet who know that for the files are created with the recorded video on a flash drive:

Preview for viewing on the camera.

Fixed with firmware

It is necessary to play the recording settings. Benefit them there enough.

Post has been editedneopa3ot - 20.01.18, 04:23

Rep: (35)
Ahov @ 19.01.18, 08:07*
And who saw the case with protection from the wind? well, that is when the microphone down area or can cover the whole both down (fur) :)))

Seen, and even ordered! From gopro on yi and even most of the other (where at the same place the lens) excellent snaps)

I took here:https: //ru.aliexpress....ro3-3/32824185695.html

Vitos_myx @ 11.01.18, 21:22*
This is for fixing it?

sorry for the long answer. pectoral usual, with J-fastening. used, for example when riding a bicycle. and if you do not want to be in the frame, not only the legs and top tube, it is necessary to hang the camera upside down.
http://cs9882.vk.com/u...1002337/z_f2941914.jpg
I noticed another chip. in the sound gets some beeping. I do not understand, from what it is. can someone tell me

Post has been editedjon_nik - 20.01.18, 23:17

Camera charged up to 100%, used somewhere up to 50%, followed by two days lain idle, today could not turn, completely exhausted. Something is wrong

Post has been edited* Heim * - 21.01.18, 19:39

* * Heim *, everything is so - and autofocus No Macro Action camera can not shoot. Anyway, I have not heard about such. they have other tasks.

* sv965
Already read about Xiaomi Yi, it says that the minimum focus of 20 cm, I think that here as well

* * Heim *, 20 cm? You can link, which is written? With examples of photos and videos - even better.

* sv965 but I can not understand that ...
https://www.ixbt.com/divideo/xiaomi-yi.shtml

Post has been edited* Heim * - 21.01.18, 23:10

The microphone is not connected via an adapter with a micro jack on the headphones? Has anyone tried it?

* artsavell,
well, there is no support at all like microphones, but specifically I did not try .. then either physically yusb can be pins or software limited since byudzhetka.

I read of today at the expense of function Auto low light - namely, that this infection only spoils the picture, reducing FPS and trying to brighten the frame, carried out the test and the truth -reference to the sourceGenerally it makes sense to use it there, and I did initially turned on, thinking that it would be better the other way around ..
Add to source more examples of photos with bad lighting on the street and indoors.

PYSY: even ordered cheholchik windproof, and yet he goes namutit decided to check this home-made. as a temporary solution to the norms of thinking:
sponge for washing
Attached Image

and an example of the actualtykI think not bad copes this hack, the ability to record the wind was not in a hurry to work)

Post has been editedVitos_myx - 22.01.18, 20:41

Vitos_myx @ 22.01.18, 20:33*
Read of today at the expense of function Auto low light - namely, that this infection only spoils the picture, reducing FPS and trying to brighten the frame, carried out the test and the truth - a reference to the source, in the general sense to use it there, and I did initially turned on, thinking that on the contrary will be better..

Found words
Technically the camera reduces the frame rate, which is set by the user in the settings. to saying coarse language, have sensor had more time to "soak up" the light in the one frame.

What this results in:

+ Slightly brighter picture

Less noise +

- you might see a significant blur in fast motion, or the total lack of clarity, mylnost.

пїЅ

In any case, Low Light mode is not a panacea, but only one way to influence the automatic camera.

The result can be any depending on the lighting.

Experiment!

Some people use the flash?

* artsavell,
well, until the low light did not show anything good short, but empirically NowtykI tried to change the iso and example for the city at night more optimally 1600 will, then on a black background does not have these krakozyabry noise, and if you put on the car the camera overestimates iso probably up to 3200 or even 6400, the picture is brighter, but shumaaaa horror simply look examples yi4k and even the first yi is another matter, in short the hope that they will correct such as the parameters, since they are only in the latest firmware added car iso ... by the way and as soon as the shooting? set values ​​at all times by hand ?! o.O

Some people use the flash?

I have this, he took a year ago, Ali, while Sony neks5 or this, though 32GB is not enough seems to have a bitrate of 30k) problems with it was not a last action camera, or the camera)
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitos_myx - 22.01.18, 23:56

Vitos_myx @ 22.01.18, 23:30*
in the latest firmware added car iso ... by the way and as soon as the shooting? set values ​​at all times by hand ?!

Not added, and returned.

Yes, handles. The screen that is - not a problem.

Post has been editedneopa3ot - 23.01.18, 03:08

Vitos_myx @ 22.01.18, 23:30*
well, until the low light did not show anything good in short

At night they are all not, try the afternoon, in good light, I think at will. Sam can not wait to try

Rep: (0)
Hello! People tell me that it is better to choose yi lite, xiaomi yi or sjcam 5000x? Tortured already chosen)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/04/20, 6:27