> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony PS3 FAT grunted or something like that ...

Rep: (0)
In general, such a topic was PS3 Fat, not embroidered, everything worked fine, it didn’t cut out, it’s all fire, the idea came to flash this rubbish, it could only be flashed using downgrade using E3 Flasher, it did everything as it was written, but there was such an incident, the topic was a choice of one of two firmware options, of course, after reading it, I didn’t understand at first that these were two different types, I first flashed it in one way and then immediately in another, after restarting Ps3 it starts up, after 2-3 seconds it issues 3 short beeps and is cut down, first the yellow light comes on and then turns off and on yuchaetsya red (flashing)
Is there an option to revive it somehow? (all backups are)

Post has been editedalex1341 - 10.01.18, 23:46

Rep: (1358)
* alex1341 , with a flasher, fill in the original untouched dump, and then do not torment the brain and flash it with custom exploit .... the programmer is no longer needed ...

There is a fatka. The hdmi image does not show, although the drive turns on, it takes the cooler, it turns it on. I decided to take it apart, clean it and look at the board as it lives there. I came across a chip, I looked a little like a little fry. The question is what is he responsible for?
In the evening I’ll try to connect through tulips. Photos are attached.
I will be glad to all the advice.

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (21)
This is a trace of the thermal interface: rolleyes:

This percent is the compatibility of ps3 with ps1 games hardware and not software.

Rep: (1)
People Nid Help. Same stuff. The curler works, but the image is not displayed. I dug it in an old closet. Full set with games. When I launched it for the first time, the image was displayed via hdmi. He started the game, but after 5 minutes it passed out. Checked again, cut down again. I started the menu stupidly and again, after about 5 minutes, it was cut down. Touch, hot. Well, I think all in the dust inside. In short, I took it apart, and yes, I took off the dust carpet, changed the thermal paste. Now it turns on, but without an image, and most importantly - it itself is no longer cut down. It takes the drives, the joystick determines whether the diode is green. I fixed one, broke another ... Who had this problem? I dug google, they say to do a "rebol", xs if I can handle it myself. Any tips on this issue? The chopping block is old, was bought from the start of sales in Japan. Apparently the very first phat version that saw the light. There are no tulips in the TV set; there is nowhere to check them. When I removed the lid that is adjacent to the chips with dried thermal grease, I probably tore off some contacts on them.

Rep: (47)
* Mikaletto27,

Good day!

Unfortunately, remote diagnostics do not allow to fully judge the presence and nature of a malfunction. In this regard, it makes sense to contact a Sony service center for diagnostics and repair of the game console.
The centralized servicing of game consoles and accessories in Russia is carried out by an authorized service center InterRadioPribor (“IRP”). Address ACS "IRP": Moscow, highway Enthusiasts, 11A, building. 2, tel. +7 (495) 783-80-08.

PlayStation Paid Service Program with forwarding to the SC:http: //services.sony.r.../ru/repair/playstation

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 09/14/19, 09:14