Keenetic 4G (KN-1210, KN-1211) - Discussion | [Wifirouter]

Rep: (1174)
Keenetic 4G (KN-1210, KN-1211)- Discussion
ZyXEL Keenetic 4G - Discussion
Attached Image

Attention! This model of the router does not support connecting USB-drives!

Information
Description
  • Product Name: 4G
  • Part Number: KN-1210-01RU
  • NDM HW ID: KN-1210
  • Part Number: KN-1211-01RU
  • NDM HW ID: KN-1211

• Supports more than 150 models of USB modems for primary or backup Internet connection
  • Continuous 24/7 communication monitoring
  • Ethernet connection reservation
  • High-precision 5-dBi printed Wi-Fi antennas
  • Yandex.DNS and SkyDNS: protection against cyber threats and parental control
  • Configure and manage your home network via mobileattachment
Additional photo
Specifications
Main characteristics

Model Index - KN-1210
The processor - MediaTek MT7628N (MIPS24Kc) @ 575MHz
RAM - Winbond W9751G6KB-25 64 MB (DDR2)
Flash-memory - Winbond W25Q128CSIG 16 MB (Dual Boot, SPI)
Wi-Fi 2.4 - Yes
Class Wi-Fi - MediaTek MT7603 2T2R / 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
Antennas - 2x 5dBi
Ethernet ports - 4x FE (10/100)

USB Ports - USB 2.0 (Modems Only)
Wi-Fi / WPS Button - Yes
3G / 4G connectivity - Via compatible USB modem
Connect via DSL ADSL2 + / VDSL2 viaKeenetic Plus DSL
Support module for Wi-Fi вњ”

Model Index - KN-1211
The processor - MediaTek MT7628N (MIPS24Kc) @ 575MHz
RAM - Winbond W9751G6KB-25 64 MB (DDR2)
Flash-memory -Winbond 25Q256JVFQ 32 MB (Dual Boot, SPI)
Wi-Fi 2.4 - Yes
Class Wi-Fi - MediaTek MT7603 2T2R / 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
Antennas - 2x 5dBi
Ethernet ports - 4x FE (10/100)

USB Ports - USB 2.0 (Modems Only)
Wi-Fi / WPS Button - Yes
3G / 4G connectivity - Via compatible USB modem
Connect via DSL ADSL2 + / VDSL2 viaKeenetic Plus DSL
Support module for Wi-Fi вњ”

Performance

2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network speed, Mbps - 300
IPoE / PPPoE Routing - Up to 95 Mbps
L2TP / PPTP Routing - Up to 95 Mbps

Functions and protocols

IPoE вњ”
PPPoE вњ”
PPTP вњ”
L2TP вњ”
802.1x
CABiNET вњ”
Multiple PPP Tunnels вњ”
PAP / CHAP / MS-CHAP / MS-CHAP v2 вњ”
MPPE (Auto / 40/56/128)
VLAN IEEE 802.1Q вњ”
Route Table (DHCP / Manual) вњ”
Link Duo вњ”
DHCP (client / server) вњ”
IPv6 Dual Stack вњ”
NAT вњ”
Igmp вњ”
UPnP
Manual port forwarding вњ”
PPTP / L2TP Transit вњ”
SPI DoS Attack Firewall вњ”
Ping checker вњ”

Wi-Fi wireless network

Seamless roaming 802.11 k / r / v вњ”
Pre-configured protection Wi-Fi вњ”
WEP, WPA-PSK вњ”
WPA2-PSK, WPA2-Enterprise вњ”
WPA3-PSK, WPA3-Enterprise, OWE вњ”
Multi-SSID and guest network вњ”
MAC access control вњ”
Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM)

Applications

Mobile application for Android and iOS вњ”
UDP to HTTP proxy вњ”
IPSec VPN Client / Server вњ”
PPTP VPN server 10 tunnels
Internet filter Yandex.DNS вњ”
Parental control SkyDNS вњ”
Dynamic DNS client вњ”

Physical characteristics and environmental conditions

Device dimensions without antenna, W x D x H 107 mm x 91 mm x 26 mm
Mass device 138g
Operating temperature range 0–40 ° С
Humidity of air at work 20–95%
Power supply voltage 100–240 V 50/60 Hz

Diagnostics and control

Web configurator in Russian вњ”
Command Line (CLI) by TELNET
The ability to control from the external network вњ”
Backup and restore configuration вњ”
Software update features вњ”
Logging system events вњ”

Equipment

Device
Power adapter вњ”
Ethernet cable вњ”
Instructions for use вњ”
Certificates
Documentation
Reviews, links
Useful information
Problem solving, setup
Enable 802.11n standard on NDMSv2 firmware (via CLI TELNET)
Forced assignment of N mode (compatibility N) for Wi-Fi via CLI from enpa
How to print from phone to printer via Android OS
Flash modem in HiLink for maximum speed
CAT5 HiLink Speed ​​Test
All about IP Cloud (KeenDNS)
Wake on Lan (WOL) function in ZyXEL Keenetic routers
A bit of theory on the mechanism of updating NDMSv2 firmware from _Danila_Master_
Wi-Fi signal attenuation coefficients when passing through various environments
How to change the network name of the smartphone in Android?
How to determine the type of antenna connector (SMA / RP-SMA)?
NTP SERVERS - time servers
Creating an ISP (Internet Service Provider) interface via CLI (command line) from enpa
If you need port 5 to distribute the Internet to devices on the wire from enpa
Speed ​​limit via CLI (command line) from enpa
PuTTY is a client program for working with network protocols SSH, Telnet, SCP, SFTP, for connecting via a COM port and ZModem, a utility for generating RSA and DSA digital SSH keys.
Solving the problem with ping in games specifically WOT for Wi-Fi from freealbert
WPS on a router - what it is and how to use it
Setting up a connection to a working VPN server using a "gray IP" at the provider from YEDkii
Forced assignment of speed on the port of the router through the CLI from enpa
Resetting factory settings (factory-reset) via CLI from enpa
2 ways to change the MAC address of a computer network card
We fix the display of interfaces in the Connections section of enpa
Firmware update using enpa CLI TELNET command line
Turning off the LEDs of the router using the CLA TELNET command line from enpa
Disabling the FN button LED using the enpa CLI TELNET command line
Solving display problems \ login by domain name (hostname) of Keenetic router in Windows 10 from enpa
Changing a Wi-Fi wireless channel in Keenetic using the enpa CLI TELNET command line
Comments on the work of the Padavana TX Burst
Turn on seamless Wi-Fi roaming and block Internet advertising on Keenetic routers from hwp.ru
XMEye and KN-1210 camera operation by furry-cheetah
Setting push notifications and alerts from Keenetic router from enpa
TTL lock
Keenetic Recovery
Instructions

Internet connection setup:

Install and configure KeeneticOS:

Reset:

Diagnostics:

Recovery firmware:

Reservation

Speed ​​Limit:

Remote access:

VLAN:

Forwarding and port configuration:

Wi-Fi setup:

WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup):

Security and DNS:

schedule :

Tunnels: PPTP, L2TP \ IPSec, IPSec, SSTP, OpenVPN, Wireguard, VPN-server:

Digital television:

CLI (command line), SSH:

Modes:

3G / 4G modems:

Digital telephony:

IntelliQoS:
Internet speed testing
http://www.speedtest.net/ru/
https://www.nperf.com/ru/
https://2ip.ru/speed/

Attention! Testing servers are provided by external providers and the results of such tests depend on many technical factors.

Test results from these services can only be used for diagnostic purposes.
Application to manage the router
Firmware

The official version of KeeneticOS
KN-1210
KeeneticOS out of the box

KN-1211
Debug version of KeeneticOS
Debug - test (draft) release of the operating system. Repeats the functionality that is in the officially released versions of "Release" or "Beta", but also contains additional fixes and new features. The debug version is under development and may contain bugs.

• Testing debug versions of KeeneticOS is carried out on the forum Keenetic -here.
  • Changelog of debug versions of KeeneticOS -here.
  • Binary files debug versions KeeneticOS, can be downloaded in Files Keenetic -hereandhere
Program for firmware recovery
KN-1210
KN-1211
KeeneticOS firmware catalog

The curator of the topic is enpa

Post has been editedenpa - 09.04.20, 12:56
Reason for editing: Stable version KeeneticOS 3.03.C.16.0-1 from 04.03.2020 to KN-1210, KN-1211 | Updated recovery program

Rep: (0)
* Aleksandr_2018 , It is possible for more? Where to look? I connect to the router via a smartphone.

Rep: (53)
* Wolfbujhm ,
Come with your phone's web browser to the router and switch off
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedAleksandr_2018 - 26.04.19, 08:12

Rep: (1)
I bought this subject the other day, I use it with the M100 - 4 modem from Megaphone. In the modem, only the unlock code from the operator, works with SIM RTC. I wound up in conjunction with the modem right away, there was no dancing with a tambourine. On a stationary computer, let the Internet from the router via cable, on smart TV and smartphones with a tablet and laptop via Wi-Fi /
I hope there will be no problems.
To what extent can the power of the router's transmitter be reduced to cover approximately 90 to 95 square meters of space? The router is approximately closer to the center.
While lowered to 50%

Post has been editedAleksandr_77 - 29.04.19, 11:24

Prompt script for the reboot time the modem.

Rep: (53)
* inbox80,

Rep: (3)
Hello! Prompt who connects the hub to the kinetics. I connect 4g modem huawei e8372h 5 meters usb cable. Without WiFi on the modem works. Turn WiFi modem and modem cuts off. Not enough power. Hub with doppitaniem will work? If yes - then it must be installed before the modem can be about or kinetics (so easier for me)? Thank.

* Aleksandr_2018 , Do as shown. A couple of days to work properly, and then just turns off the modem and you have to manually connect it. What to do, where to dig?

Rep: (25)
Hey.

Maybe someone experienced and has already found a pair of crutches, because I have not found:

The problem with 4g modem, or rather with reset the modem 2 parameters: roaming and idle time to disconnect.

The bottom line is, there are 4 different huawei modem stitched in unlocked haylink, different modems (model), but the problem all alone.

When connected to the computer, configure any modem, put in the web configurator "allow data roaming" and "dead time until automatic disconnection" - "always connected"

The modem can be inserted, taken out on the same computer or transfer to another setting in the modem are stored. modem problem or a computer that is excluded.

Once inserted into any of the modems in the kinetics - tuning of these parameters are reset. It should turn them on again by logging on to the web interface of the modem via kinetics - settings are kept until the first reboot.

Hence the conclusion that the modem settings are reset kinetics during its initialization. Just this confirms the old post from '17 by support Kinetics:

Attached Image

The problem is that the modem is sometimes inserted SIM cards that are in roaming almost a priori. For example Yakut Simca MTS unlimited internet works fine in the Moscow region, and Vladimir Ota, but with the reset approach to gather some autonomous system kinetics is not possible, because at every restart or power failure, the modem connection is no longer rising, because it is forbidden roaming . And as if prinudilovku include work in roaming and forget to change the time avtorazedineniya which the kinetics also resets to 10 minutes, the modem will fall off again.

Is there a cure kinetics, that he did not touch the modem settings when connecting it?

Parallel to submit a question to tech support, but then I like to communicate more.

Post has been editedenpa - 06.05.19, 18:36

Rep: (4)
Hello, please help if vozmozhno.Router with usb zte 4g modem worked fine in a pair, as long as the operator is not circumcised RTK phone inet.S everything works and is distributed, but it is inconvenient, because only catches on the second floor, from the north, where stands an old Samsung router.Probovala as modema.Snachala worked, then it began to turn off usb-modem.Mozhet mode can change any settings on the router, that would not be disconnected, or that would not cut down the modem zte operator? thank

Rep: (25)
* mimira , Perhaps you have the same problem with roaming, which I have on different Simcoe. Your modem has a setting not transmit data while roaming. The firmware kinetics sewn configuration in which roaming is prohibited and it is sent to the modem each time you connect it, or restart. Support kinetics unsubscribed, refined details, is now waiting for a reply from them. I suggested a solution - remove the roaming and the period of inactivity of the config, so this issue is solved on the modem side, not in prinudilovku dictated by the modem router.

Rep: (28)
Help please understand, read it with the router, you can use Keenetic Plus DECT.YA use router paired with sim operator + modem on the SIM has a package of minutes that each month just burns, ie using this "pribludy" you can configure the phone and spending package minutes or something I do not understand, who can use this opportunity.

Rep: (1)
* birca78 , I do not know if it works with kn-1210, Plus Dect, but a bunch of modem Sim megafon and ip phone on the lace through the connected emoushen in LK Megafon, work for me perfectly. And the minutes spent under the tariff.

Rep: (28)
* sevlak ,
My operator also has MTS Connect is a pity that in my region, the service is not working.

Rep: (9)
Hello guys
Please tell me, when you go from a PC or nouta in my.keenetic.net as there is "not protected" As highlighted in the screenshot? earlier in my lock was hanging, buggy or me :)
Just at the moment no longer goes to the address of the router, write a type error "Attackers might be trying to steal your information, and so and so" has literally do not recall, I rebooted the router and everything went, but I think there before hanging closed lock, but now says "not protected". who can throw screens too. all pasibo

Attached images
Attached Image

Post has been editedMadMax7799 - 10.05.19, 16:09

Rep: (64)
I lost all day to get to work this router-only 3G because is not very stable signal. Benefit in the end I nashol here this link:Change of GSM / 3G / LTE mode for of USB-modem Huawei. Please raise this link in the header.

Rep: (18)
* nikita kazak kkv ,

and unless nedostatosno modem for example only 4g configured?

* iopjklbnm In places far from the city that is not enough. It automatically tries to connect to the 4G but the coating in most villages did not Sroda. But 3G still is more common, and if also the antenna is, the signal becomes remarkable. But this is only 3G and nothing more. Bad that is not in the control center of the keys to these parameters change with two clicks.

* nikita kazak kkv ,
so the modem in the web interface it is also possible to expose only 3g

* iopjklbnm I searched the whole day, not what is not nashol like. Modem in my sink 4G firmware (megafon 100-4).

* nikita kazak kkv ,
e3372h present point changing network modes modes. web interface, cottage use only 4g, up to 2km station BS, at the reception of wifi 50 Mb / s without antenna

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 03/05/20, 04:39