> Important!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

48 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> FCC Car Launcher | Auto-launcher with widgets, navigation and full customization
Speedfire
Message#1
08.01.18, 18:13
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 552
Check in: 02.12.08
Apple iPhone Xs

FCC Car Launcher download

Version: 3.220

Last update of the program in the header:20.03.2019

Attached Image

Screenshots
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Widget support, speedometer display in the notification line, calculation of distance traveled per day and average speed. Car launcher for Android head devices focused on maximum customization.

Description:
This launcher is suitable for Rockchip headsets (MTCB / MTCD / PX3 / PX5 +) and FlyAudio, and can also be used on a phone or tablet in your car.

FCC Car Launcher is fully customizable, since it was originally built on the concept of widgets. You can change the colors, layout, size of the widgets, combine them and place as you like. And .. you have several screens for this, one of which can be used as a screensaver. Also available to you is an interactive Mini-Map, which is located directly on the desktop.

FCC Launcher v.3.0 release! New features:
- Skins! Launcher looks completely new with skins. You can even draw your skin. Skins + Wallpapers work great together!
- Interactive MiniMap with information about traffic jams.
- Support for ikonpak (icon sets)
- Customizable screen saver!
- New widgets. Player widget supports most popular players.
- OBD2 widget.
- Auto-brightness at sunset / sunrise time
- Intercept steering buttons
- And much more!

Functions that were previously added:
Free features:
- Support for widgets (including standard android widgets)
- Unlimited number of desktops
- Call Google Voice on the helm button Speech.
- Display the speedometer in the notification bar.
- Auto-adjust the volume depending on the speed of the car (in the free version for one speed only - 40 km / h).
- Change the color of the speedometer in the main window depending on the speed.
- Turn on the radio in the background (without starting).
- Calculation of the distance traveled per day and the average speed (may be incorrect, experimental function)
- Ability to install the default launcher (autostart for devices without root).
- Set the wallpaper on the main screen (including live).

Paid features:
All free features, plus:
- Autoplay playback of the last player when waking up (supported: FM radio, PowerAmp, Google Music, Spotify and Neutron)
- Ability to assign text names FM radio stations in the player's widget.
- Dynamic speed limits derived from OpenStreetMap
- Building fast routes (you can select the navigation application)
- Quick calls to your favorite contacts.
- Making phone calls via a SIM-card of a Bluetooth-connected phone, and not a SIM-card of a radio tape recorder.
- Call via the connected phone by the command "Ok, google, call [name]"
- Decrease the volume of the FM radio during voice input.
- Auto volume control - all 3 speed limits are available for setting (the choice of speeds and the volume increase on each at your discretion).
- Turn on PowerAmp and Google Music in the background with buttons on the screen.
- Sound notifications when a certain speed is reached (2 different sounds for 2 limits)

Android required: 4.0
Russian interface: Yes

Developer: Speedfire
Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.speedfire.flycontrolcenter
Google Play: branch beta https://play.google.com/apps/testing/en.speedfire.flycontrolcenter
XDA FCC Car Launcher [official thread] https://forum.xda-developers.com/android-auto/android-head-units/fcc-car-launcher-official-thread-t3639659

Miscellaneous useful:
1. Instructions for setting up from the usersvoboda 120: link
2. Video instruction on setting up your custom skin:link
3. How to remove the logcat log (to identify bugs):link to post

Download:
Beta: Attached filefcclauncher-3.220.apk (20.22 MB)

Release: Attached filefcclauncher-3.205.apk (19.97 MB)

Past versions

Post has been editedSpeedfire - 20.03.19, 03:05
Reason for editing: New version
C @ deT
Message#42
19.04.18, 18:03
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 09.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

SpeedFire @ 04/19/18, 17:46*
In general, try

Which emulator for Windows better "plays" FlyAudio?

--------------------
Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 8.5.4.0 NCFMIED
Xiaomi MiPad multirom_V8.2.2.0.KXFCNDL
Speedfire
Message#43
19.04.18, 18:09
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

C @ deT @ 04/19/18, 18:03*
Which emulator for Windows better "plays" FlyAudio?

This
http://www.memuplay.com/
dpi must be set to 213
Speedfire
Message#44
19.04.18, 19:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

Try version 3.009 from the reboot header.
santiagax99
Message#45
19.04.18, 20:43
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 12
Check in: 03.10.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4/64

I put the launcher on MTCC, but he did not go to me. Deleted and a problem arose - the buttons on the steering / play / stop, next, prev buttons stopped working in Spotify. If you click on play / stop, the playback only stops. In the built-in player, the control works correctly. Is it possible that the launcher made any changes that could lead to such behavior?
Speedfire
Message#46
20.04.18, 09:10
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

I put the launcher on MTCC, but he did not go to me. Deleted and a problem arose - the buttons on the steering / play / stop, next, prev buttons stopped working in Spotify. If you click on play / stop, the playback only stops. In the built-in player, the control works correctly. Is it possible that the launcher made any changes that could lead to such behavior?

Not. Impossible. Most likely it did not work before installing the launcher. After installation, it worked (since the launcher in the background corrects many of the jambs of Chinese tape recorders, including with the player control buttons and many others). But when the launcher is removed, these jambs are no longer corrected. Since the background service stops working and is also deleted. Everything returns to its original state. No launcher rules the system settings (just do not have access)
C @ deT
Message#47
20.04.18, 09:36
Local
[offline]

Messages 210
Check in: 09.04.10
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X Snapdragon 3/32

With the transfer of settings through the backup so far nothing happened, but I will try again.
Along the way, a question arose with the working screens. Live wallpapers are visible under the skin only on the second and subsequent screens. How to make this second screen home?

--------------------
Xiaomi RedMi Note 4 8.5.4.0 NCFMIED
Xiaomi MiPad multirom_V8.2.2.0.KXFCNDL
Speedfire
Message#48
20.04.18, 09:55
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

C @ deT @ 04/04/18 09:36*
With the transfer of settings through the backup so far nothing happened, but I will try again.
Along the way, a question arose with the working screens. Live wallpapers are visible under the skin only on the second and subsequent screens. How to make this second screen home?

In the basic settings, you can specify which screen to do start.
If you don’t like the black background on the first screen (this is done specifically as a screensaver, which, by the way, can also make any widgets like the player’s widget, speed, OBD2, etc., gestures to switch tracks or any other actions continue to work on it) then in the settings you can remove it. Screensaver screen number change from 1 to "-". Then, instead of a black background, wallpapers will be shown (including live ones, if selected).

Post has been editedSpeedfire - 20.04.18, 09:58
santiagax99
Message#49
20.04.18, 10:21
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 12
Check in: 03.10.09
Xiaomi Redmi 4X 4/64

* Speedfire,
Understood, I will continue to look. But what worked before the installation of the luncher is a fact, since it worked for half a year) I can guess how you can solve this problem exactly - by resetting it to the factory ...
pavel1117
Message#50
20.04.18, 10:36
User
[offline]

Messages 61
Check in: 09.03.10
Apple iPhone SE

Is it possible to use the minimap without an Internet?
Speedfire
Message#51
20.04.18, 11:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

pavel1117 @ 04.20.18, 10:36*
Is it possible to use the minimap without an Internet?

Offline mode, unfortunately, no. Something will be cached, but according to a certain Google algorithm. Inet will still be needed.
zanuda_z
Message#52
20.04.18, 19:16
Local
[offline]

Messages 227
Check in: 19.07.09
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual

SpeedFire @ 04/19/18, 19:10*
Try version 3.009 from the reboot header.

At the first start after the settings I flew a couple of times. Further it seems ok. I'm testing on the table further
and you can ask to add MTS music player (essentially the same Yandex)

Post has been editedzanuda_z - 20.04.18, 21:32
Koma7
Message#53
21.04.18, 16:18
Local
[offline]

Messages 312
Check in: 23.03.14
Apple iPhone X

Grow over Put here recently your launcher. I didn’t really figure out what was happening ... The first thing that caught my eye was amazing skins! Straight super! Found a lot of interesting chips. Only with auto-brightness I can’t figure it out. She constantly spontaneously turns off. Every time you have to climb into the settings and re-tick. Understand, please, with this ailment, whenever possible.
Speedfire
Message#54
24.04.18, 14:47
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

3.010:
- Another attempt to fix various unpleasant bugs. Most of all it should help those with Android 7.0.
alec220
Message#55
01.05.18, 09:50
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Check in: 29.12.12
Google nexus one

I tried to install from Google play - I reached the installation of widgets - when I dragged the first one I went into a cyclic reboot, I barely caught the moment to delete it. Android 7.1.1
It’s a pity, the launcher seems interesting, and I’d buy the full version if everything worked.
Speedfire
Message#56
01.05.18, 10:01
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

I tried to install from Google play - I reached the installation of widgets - when I dragged the first one I went into a cyclic reboot, I barely caught the moment to delete it. Android 7.1.1
It’s a pity, the launcher seems interesting, and I’d buy the full version if everything worked.

So far I can not repeat this bug anywhere (on the emulator, too, ok) :(. Can someone remove the log and video of this process?

Post has been editedSpeedfire - 01.05.18, 10:02
alec220
Message#57
01.05.18, 10:06
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Google nexus one

Video can, explain how to "remove the log" take off ... In fact, I was always called the perfect beta tester, for my 40 years in electronics, if I buried some rake. even to the depth of 3m and even under the shed, I will step on them anyway! I have now 2-3 hours free.
Speedfire
Message#58
01.05.18, 10:12
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

Oh, great beta testers we need!

How to remove the logcat log:
1. Have Root access on the device
2. PutLogcat extreme
3. Be sure to select the level of detail in the Verbose settings (the most detailed):Video
4. Enable logging, perform the necessary actions, stop the recording, send the log:Video
5. It is advisable to simultaneously write a log and shoot a video. And the most ideal beta testers also bind to seconds (for example, you can turn on seconds in the FCC clock widget). Then it will be possible to synchronize the log and video to understand exactly what happened.

Post has been editedSpeedfire - 01.05.18, 10:16
alec220
Message#59
01.05.18, 10:41
a guest
[offline]

Messages 7
Google nexus one

I never did the first point, read a clever internet book - write there - Before you open root android, you will need to unlock the bootloader in an official way, and then install the TWRP recovery environment using these instructions ..... and turn on the phoneConnect it to your computer using a USB cable.. between these devices are five floors, however ...
Speedfire
Message#60
01.05.18, 12:13
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 552
Apple iPhone Xs

Root is usually made easier. Installing the program or custom firmware. But about this you need to read the profile topic on the device.

Post has been editedSpeedfire - 01.05.18, 12:13
alexxxxxx
Message#61
03.05.18, 13:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 286
Check in: 29.10.05

The radio tape recorder on Allwiner, the launcher does not work properly. I drag icons to the desktop, but they are not there o.O One Google Market Playlist shortcut is hanging and only it can be moved. Well, some widgets (standard FM radio and player)

Post has been editedalexxxxxx - 03.05.18, 13:23

48 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 03/05/19, 02:05